The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
woody17 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

天上人间 and a few other major KTVs in Beijing have been forced to be closed for 6 months by the Beijing GA (with a new GA Head assuming the position) and mamasans have to continue their business by introducing MMs to customers in genuine KTVs (i.e. those without hostesses). I had 天上人间 girlfriend asking me to find similar job in HK. It's now back to normal and there is really no need for any 天上人间 MM to come to Singapore to earn a living. If she is of upscale quality, she will probably earn ten times of what she can earn in S'pore. A lot of 天上人间 MM drive to work in Porsche, BMW and MB
Old 14-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoralEpitome View Post
No la...today with OC...yesterday went to try this super AP at a HC...hahaha...very good....likely to rtf....the day before went K Box with old colleagues and down two bottles of martell....tomorrow wedding....monday meeting....maybe one or two weeks later than more free to try out...
Okie.. try and please FR can ?
Thanks.
Old 14-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Quote:
You should watch Cruel Intentions...a modern remake of Fatal Attraction....with chio-er and younger girls compared to Glenn Close...unless you are into mlifs...hehehe....

BTW alot of weirdos pm-ing me to add them in msn...but picture quite chio one...
Wow... you are definitely very attractive person.
Go... and try lah.
Old 14-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
No, this is not a simple case of one man's meat...what is strange is that my fren didn't even want the gal to sit w/ him initially when he 1st saw her at a "mummy-less" KTV in DC complex. He told her to get lost but she threw herself on him! He has not been the same person ever since. She must hv cast a spell on him n he is trapped!

Now he can't sleep n can't work. He can't get her off his mind for more than 5 minutes while awake. He dreams abt her. He used to despise PRC gals...his command of Mandarin is quite limited as well. If she doesn't pick up his calls or return his text msg, he is in anguish. He doesn't even know why he is in love w/ her. He is like a zombie. He has offered a large amt of money (much more than all the money I hv spent to BY 17-18 gals in the last 15 months) to beg her to quit working n she refused! I guess she wants a lot more than that. To me she is an ugly MILF whore whom I wont fxk even if she pays me. He confided w/ me that he wants a long-term RS w/ her n would love to marry her if only she would accept him! Is he mad or what??

My conclusion: He kena gong tao. Any idea how he could be saved?

I'm just glad that this has not happened to me. What can I do to prevent ever getting "gong tao-ed" ?

Introspect, I might hv got a bit of gong tao from KK. Fortunately, she fell in love w/ a 20 yo fellow student n let me off the hook. I got lucky. There is this tall Kangxi gal I hv to approach w/ caution as gong tao is a common practice in that part of China.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yeah...this type of thing very strange one...simply can't be explained...btw I ever crashed my car while thinking of a WL because I was just so distracted by her...hmmm....I also got one fren pay money for this mlif whom I would not even touch with a 5 foot pole...he pay money but she refuse to zuo tai with him....she wants all his money under the table and let her earn more...crazy man...I think it's damn stupid but he willing does it...and he avoid the joints she work at so that she wun be angry...I think must mediate and wake up!....scary!
Old 14-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Okie.. try and please FR can ?
Thanks.
Bro, don't think I will try your contact leow...after dumping my two girls I had been girl-less for a one week....been searching high and low for a good replacement to no avail....but today I finally found her! 20 year old syt that looks like a korean actress!....I dislike 20 year olds because most of them are immature and I feel like I am paying to entertain them but this one is not bad...I will follow up on this one for the next few weeks to see if I can close deal....she just arrived in Singapore and let's see if I can be the first one to bonk her....I think she is agreeable to BY but let's see if I can seal it under $1000 or not...lol...but if I kena gong tao by her than will do BY...hahaha
Old 15-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
It's indeed odd that a veteran in nite-clubbing would fall for an ordinary looking MM and I guessed the only logical explanation was what you said - a spell had been cast on this friend of yours. So is this MM from Kunming where Chinese voodoo is still practiced there?
Quote:
Yeah...this type of thing very strange one...simply can't be explained...btw I ever crashed my car while thinking of a WL because I was just so distracted by her...hmmm....I also got one fren pay money for this mlif whom I would not even touch with a 5 foot pole...he pay money but she refuse to zuo tai with him....she wants all his money under the table and let her earn more...crazy man.............scary!
Hi bros woody n ME,

My fren is NOT a veteran of KTV scene. He is a player, a scion of a well-heeled family in Malaysia/S'pore, who only goes after local n Ang Mo gals. He has limited command of Mandarin. He has not fallen in love for over 20 yrs!

I believe his MM is from Sichuan. Some PRC gals from the Southwest China know how to 施情蛊 or gong tao. My fren is trying hard to forget her. He is doing a lot of praying n meditation...

Very scary...my fren rejected her for butterfly initially.

The scientific explanation is that the gal has triggered some neuro mechanisms in his primitive brain, certain attraction button formed during his early childhood, in his subconscious mind...n he falls deeply for her. Perhaps hypnosis could reveal the underlying reason.

IMHO, the best defense against getting KC-ed is to focus on the gal's negatives. Use NLP/meditation/psycanics to magnify them n let them imprint deeply in ur subconscious mind...the problem is that, if u carry this too far, u may never want to fxk her again, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 15-09-2010, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bros woody n ME,

My fren is NOT a veteran of KTV scene. He is a player, a scion of a well-heeled family in Malaysia/S'pore, who only goes after local n Ang Mo gals. He has limited command of Mandarin. He has not fallen in love for over 20 yrs!

I believe his MM is from Sichuan. Some PRC gals from the Southwest China know how to 施情蛊 or gong tao. My fren is trying hard to forget her. He is doing a lot of praying n meditation...

Very scary...my fren rejected her for butterfly initially.

The scientific explanation is that the gal has triggered some neuro mechanisms in his primitive brain, certain attraction button formed during his early childhood, in his subconscious mind...n he falls deeply for her. Perhaps hypnosis could reveal the underlying reason.

IMHO, the best defense against getting KC-ed is to focus on the gal's negatives. Use NLP/meditation/psycanics to magnify them n let them imprint deeply in ur subconscious mind...the problem is that, if u carry this too far, u may never want to fxk her again, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Yes Sichuan and ChongQing girls seem very good at this! lol....but they also often the easiest girls to ST....what about ZheJiang? My latest target from ZheJiang....and I am already full of evil thoughts on how to tackle her...but I will be cool about it and be ready to drop her when things don't go the way I want it to...
Old 15-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
.but today I finally found her! 20 year old syt that looks like a korean actress!....
Bravo !!! Clap ! Clap !
Waiting to read your juicy FR.
Old 15-09-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
Bravo !!! Clap ! Clap !
Waiting to read your juicy FR.
Sigh abit busy recently...not much time for this shit...anyway she seem quite raw and new in this...obviously may not be very good at this game yet...don't think she knows how to please a man...today meeting just ended....will see if i can follow up tomorrow....
Old 16-09-2010, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody17 View Post
天上人间 and a few other major KTVs in Beijing have been forced to be closed for 6 months by the Beijing GA (with a new GA Head assuming the position) and mamasans have to continue their business by introducing MMs to customers in genuine KTVs (i.e. those without hostesses). I had 天上人间 girlfriend asking me to find similar job in HK. It's now back to normal and there is really no need for any 天上人间 MM to come to Singapore to earn a living. If she is of upscale quality, she will probably earn ten times of what she can earn in S'pore. A lot of 天上人间 MM drive to work in Porsche, BMW and MB
Hi bro woody,

Ths for the info. Recently I was intro to a gal who just came to SIN on social pass, who had worked at 天上人间(see my previous posts) 3x a wk until recently. She was classy n a looker, but too old (27-28) n a bit too tall (174 w/o shoes) for me. I rejected her for a cute 20 yo Fujian gal I picked up outside a lift, hehehe.

Cheers!

Quote:
Yes Sichuan and ChongQing girls seem very good at this! lol....but they also often the easiest girls to ST....what about ZheJiang? My latest target from ZheJiang....and I am already full of evil thoughts on how to tackle her...but I will be cool about it and be ready to drop her when things don't go the way I want it to...
You're safe bro. Gals from Zhejiang r not known for their gong tao, haha.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

Good morning!

I think some bros/frens r paying too much for exclusivity, GFE n companionship, etc. I may be in the same camp n need to reevaluate my strategies n objectives.

Although part-time BY-ing is 40-50% less expensive, exclusivity is not ensured n much more difficult to enforce. Even full-time BY-ing is not 100%. Then again, no one can be sure that he or she will be alive tmr. Life is so unpredictable...

I currently hv two full-time Bao-ees, aged 20 n 23 (will be 24 soon). They exist just to wait for me to show up n make love to them or take them out for dinner. They never say NO, otherwise they r history. It's a good feeling bcos u know how it is, even my OC n ur OC may say NO, from time to time. Big auntie has come? NP, she can still do BBBJ. Or I can go to the other pussy.

The negative is that the damage is twice as high (like maintaining 2 separate households). Also it's physically very taxing n exhaustive for an ah pek like me. I hv had difficulties satisfying both of them sexually.

But all good thing must come to an end as I'll be leaving for Gotham soon. I really need to rest n recuperate. One gal asks: 你回去了我怎么办?凉拌,你回去上班吧。And so one gal will return to work n the other back to China, hehehe.

Pls share ur BY-ing experiences n comments w/ us.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 16-09-2010, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
roamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroamersg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro WB and others: how do you handle room arrangements with your BYs? I have usually just done ST hotels for quickies and regular ones for o/n or longer romps. I had one before where all 2 of her roommates had BFs who stayed over at timese so we usually just hung out in her room. For another, her landlord was next door so I couldn't stay in her room much (tho her roommates didn't mind), so I wanted her to move out to get a flat. But she didn't want to live alone, so that didn't go anywhere

Do you rent a flat just for your BY? Suggestions as to how to find fitted flats at reasonable costs for month-by-month? What range of costs in your experience? Lastly, can this all be done using BY's passport, as I don't want her to see my IC as I always keep my real name secret?

Thanks for any tips and suggestions
Old 16-09-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sigh abit busy recently...not much time for this shit...anyway she seem quite raw and new in this...obviously may not be very good at this game yet...don't think she knows how to please a man...today meeting just ended....will see if i can follow up tomorrow....
Hahaha.. I quit KTV already.
Old 16-09-2010, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 15
jf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjf66312 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros,

just saw some bros post reagarding gong tao...
especially Sichuan/ChongQing gals..
is it true?

cost lately there is this PRC gal that i always frequent at GL for session , & she asked me out during her rest days....
ever since, my mind been thinking abt her few times ..more than usual..

usual - as in i only go look for her when my little bro needs to be sextisfied as my wife currently pregnant thus i cant do anything...

been lethargic these few days as i normally have sufficient rest....am not sure if its my physical or my mental body is tired...

will appreciate if any bros give some light or advice.

cheers
Old 16-09-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

简谈降头
http://www.daojiaofuzhuang.com/ItemV...80&columnid=51
Old 16-09-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by roamersg View Post
Bro WB and others: how do you handle room arrangements with your BYs? I have usually just done ST hotels for quickies and regular ones for o/n or longer romps. I had one before where all 2 of her roommates had BFs who stayed over at timese so we usually just hung out in her room. For another, her landlord was next door so I couldn't stay in her room much (tho her roommates didn't mind), so I wanted her to move out to get a flat. But she didn't want to live alone, so that didn't go anywhere

Do you rent a flat just for your BY? Suggestions as to how to find fitted flats at reasonable costs for month-by-month? What range of costs in your experience? Lastly, can this all be done using BY's passport, as I don't want her to see my IC as I always keep my real name secret?

Thanks for any tips and suggestions
You can easily rent a room for less than one k for her a month but i think this defeats the purpose of privacy and don't see the problem of using passports can i have rented out to foreigners before...if you want to rent the whole apartment....i suggest you rent a whole hdb apartment for about thousand seven a month...private will be at least ard two five a mth...of cos i also tot of buying a studio for this purpose but i guess we have to ask ourselves if we will really ustilize it and will the property be a worthwhile investment...becos always remember no money no honey....but if property prices drop after the recent measures may not be a bad idea...cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1