The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 566 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7250 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloody_vlahov View Post
hi brother warbird,

true, true, self-confidence without the child-like arrogance is a big turn-on for these women. personally, i feel that self-confidence comes from life experiences, going through bad times without giving up, not buckling under pressure, and having the courage to move forward when there's a way backwards...the difference between self-confidence and arrogance is the wisdom to be humble and to understand the different shades of grey in the world

when you talk to the girls, the way you present yourself, in most cases, is a summary of the above-mentioned. sensitive and smart girls can smell the difference between a 'vase' and a man of substance. do not promise easily, do not flash your assets wantonly; a self-confident man need not show off his material assets. his best assets are his life experiences and confidence...

in reply to uhoo brother, any job that allows you exposure to different aspects of responsibilities is always good...to gain life experience and self-confidence, provided you don't get bankrupted by the experience (like i had on more than one occasion. i'm a huge huge risk-taker! risk is my aphrodisiac)
Hi bro BV,

Ths for sharing ur insights. I agree w/ u 100% on every word u hv written.

Only life's great adversity n tribulations can reveal a man's true confidence n character.

Other attributes that r very sexy to women r dominance, formidable emotional control, courage, persistence, sense of humor n mystery. Women r very attracted to a man who defines authority for them. Risk-taking behaviour is also an aphrodisiac for the young ladies as well, hehehe. Now I know why you're so successful.

.................................................. .................................................. .......

This PM I met a 19yo PRC student HH, who was intro by a mutual fren, for possible BY. Prior to the meeting, I visualized only the positive happenings n outcome. I also repeated to myself that I'm the PRIZE, not the gal, n that she is very lucky to hv a chance to meet me...

I met HH at a hotel's lounge. She was tall, easily over 170, quite chio n cute, w/ voluptuous body. No makeup, very casually dressed n wearing a pair of slippers. She had proportionate head/torso/leg ratio. We ordered some drinks.

HH is a 2nd yr student at NUS, on a gahmen scholarship! She spoke very good S'pore English n excellent Beijing Mandarin. We had good rapport...she never worked at KTVs. Unattached currently but had been BAO-ed by a 老板 for over 6 months. I told her only a little abt myself, hehehe.

She also looked very young n fresh. I was gazing at her boobs (B), long legs n ample n perky ass (who says all PRC MMs hv flat butts?). I couldn't wait to eat her abalone...so suggested that we go to a safe place now. She declined, saying that she had homework to do. She asked how I could take care of her n wat were my requests. Of course her pussy would be exclusively mine. She told me how much she was getting from the towkay (quite reasonable damage to me). I asked her to name her conditions instead. She would let me know. Becos of her schooling n homework, she could meet the towkay only twice a wk.

I then moved to sit by her side. Started to caress her arm n back of the neck, then squeezed her firm ass...also whispered some words in her ear. I praised her big "talking" eyes n her firm n big butt. I told her I'm an ass man. Tried to kiss her but she moved her head away, not here, she said. A little frustrated, I told her I would need a test drive to see if we were compatible before making any long-term commitment...to my surprise she consented to meeting me very very soon in a safe place. She then wanted to know wat if we were incompatible. That would be unfortunate...I guess I'll buy her a small gift?

HH also knows a fren, a student at a private school who never worked at KTVs, who is being BAO-ed by another 老板. But I'm no towkay...that is OK as all I ever want n all I ever need is "unlimited" self-confidence, hahaha. And my newly-acquired ability to give a gal COS should help...everything else is secondary.

I get the sense that all PRC gals r very open-minded abt sex n BY. It's their culture. Are there any PRC gals in SIN n CN who dun want to be BAO-ed by a man? If there r any, I hv not met her yet.

Ths for reading n hv a great day!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I get the sense that all PRC gals r very open-minded abt sex n BY. It's their culture. Are there any PRC gals in SIN n CN who dun want to be BAO-ed by a man? If there r any, I hv not met her yet.
I am sure not all are as open-minded, but I am quite certain many are. You must realise that the Cultural Revolution has destroyed a lot of whatever traditional values that remains.
Old 02-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster

chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

Dun forget that I'll visit u soon.
Sure, and please do not keep asking me about my teachers - I have a reputation to keep okay!
Old 03-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
I am sure not all are as open-minded, but I am quite certain many are. You must realise that the Cultural Revolution has destroyed a lot of whatever traditional values that remains.
Quote:
Sure, and please do not keep asking me about my teachers - I have a reputation to keep okay!
Hi bro Chenzong,

I must thank Mao's Cultural Revolution n Deng's economic reforms n open policies for giving me the oppty to hv such a good time, hehehe.

Shhhh...dun worry, I shall never mention the word "teachers" again. You know wat I want. Must be chio n single females. They can take unpaid "sabbatical leave" n come to SIN or even Gotham City on a social pass. One month is good enough. I'll make an offer they can't refuse.

You're da MAN, bro.

Ths!!

.................................................. .................................................. .......

I was thinking abt HH, the 19yo NUS scholar, who is an academic achiever n very smart. She was BAO-ed by a towkay n now wants me to BY her. Unbelievable!! She appears so young, so sweet n so innocent.

Watz her basic type? Is she a ho/freak or a good gal?

I'm not sure. As bro Chenzong has pointed out, many good gals also want to be BAO-ed bcos all traditional values were destroyed during the cultural revolution.

As for my "niece" BB, I think she may be a good gal (I could be dead wrong) bcos my trusted mummy CC told me not to waste time w/ her n that I could never bed her. The other day I told CC my efforts were fruitless. Told u so! I didn't tell her that BB had agreed to my terms, hehehe. I would allow her to work occasionally, w/ my permission only.

Regardless of their basic type, I shall treat all my BAO-ees as hoes n freaks.

Cheers!!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-01-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Called a couple of DC mummies to check on a few gals. Heard from them that the nite before Xmas, a certain singer got "flower donations"of 620k! Any esteemed bros here r among the benefactors or "donators"?
Hi bro WB,

I was there at DC the nite before X'mas and it was 安琪, a singer's 下档秀. No singer was given individually $620K. Even the lone departing singer had, at the most collectively, was $120K. The biggest single flower hung that nite was a $50K banner for her at the end of her show.

BTW, I was also there on 01 January 2010 and was invited by an esteemed towkay. Coincidentally it was another singer's 阿雅 下档秀 and her flower gain was the worse ever collected at DC since the days I began my forays there. The total collection for her was a mere $2'200/- excluding the $10K 龙袍, which itself was another story. Interestingly, even all the dancers were all given a $1000/- 皇冠 during the PPC. 

Best,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 04-01-2010, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Dickhead View Post
Even the lone departing singer had, at the most collectively, was $120K. The biggest single flower hung that nite was a $50K banner for her at the end of her show.
Who are those people with such money to throw? Loansharks looking for places to launder their money? It really boggles my mind...
Old 04-01-2010, 05:11 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Mike1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Lol... what's with you and your teachers?
Old 04-01-2010, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who are those people with such money to throw? Loansharks looking for places to launder their money? It really boggles my mind...
You will understand what you seek when you enter the world of HFJ
If you're not in it, you'll never understand
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 04-01-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
I was there at DC the nite before X'mas and it was 安琪, a singer's 下档秀. No singer was given individually $620K. Even the lone departing singer had, at the most collectively, was $120K. The biggest single flower hung that nite was a $50K banner for her at the end of her show.

BTW, I was also there on 01 January 2010 and was invited by an esteemed towkay. Coincidentally it was another singer's 阿雅 下档秀 and her flower gain was the worse ever collected at DC since the days I began my forays there. The total collection for her was a mere $2'200/- excluding the $10K 龙袍, which itself was another story... 
Hi bro LDH,

Ths for the info.

The mummy told me there was a 50k banner n the total for the departing singer was 620k, which didn't make sense at all unless there were 20-30 donators averaging 20k each. I asked her: who got to fxk the gal??

Since u r now a mover n shaker at DC HFJ, I would like to see u in action. Pls let me know. My time is very constrained here, especially for sh, but I'll try to make it.

Quote:
Hi bro chenzong,

You're mostly right. According to a well-connected fren, abt 2/3 of all patrons who frequent KTVs n HFJs in SIN r men who deal in shady cash-only businesses. This is confirmed by some of the gals themselves who told me abt their former BAO-ers. I'm skeptical n think the actual figure may be closer to 30-40%. Any comments?

The situation in high-end KTVs in Macau n China r somewhat different where the majority of patrons r corrupt officials n businessmen of all stripes. Of course the officials also deal strictly in cash...

But I suspect the primary motivation for hanging 50k n up for a singer has more to do w/ inflating HIS own ego than merely getting her pussy.

I hv become a pragmatist n a "global value cheongster" n I now always ask myself this one question: In which country n at which joint could I get the prettiest n youngest pussies for my effort n money, at minimal risk to my personal safety?

Investing n pussy-hunting r very similar! I'm a global investor/hunter n only like to buy undervalued assets, hehehe. I also insist on a big margin of safety.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1972 View Post
Have u ever BAO-ed a young n chio PRC primary school teacher or policewoman (女公安特警)? You really should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Dear esteemed Mr. Austin,

Good to hear from u. Ur recent saga w/ M.O has left u only slightly bruised, but u r now even stronger n more formidable, hehehe. Ur next quarry should be very, very fearful lah.

IMHO, Jewish people r very smart n they excel in every human endeavor, even in the field of how to seduce, fxk n keep women...

Here is what JG wrote:

"But all the gimmickry explained in how to smoothly get the girls and
women in the position you really want them in - naked underneath you - is for naught
unless you proceed to handle the Bottom line - her bottom. You've got to rock that ass,
and like any good instructor provides the rah-rah pep talk to get you
psyched up to do what you've got to do in order to establish Final Dominion over her
hole…and therefore her whole."

He is absolutely right, isn't he?

"And then on top of that, and her (meaning when u r physically on top of her), establish the mind-body erotic control
connection to use her past experiences to intensify the current sexual one she is having
with you..."

Fxking brilliant! Using NLP anchoring to get her addicted to u.

"But her mind is, of the two present, the least important one to have under
total control. To successfully run the Game over a long-term period of time, you must
learn to control your mind. Your mind must have control over your heart
and your ego, your two biggest problems when you are playing with the Freaks."

How very true!! Self-mastery is indeed THE secret key to success n happiness. The two potential traps which could doom any player in the BY game r his heart (getting KC-ed) n his inflated ego (spending unwisely...).

Your sexploits n comments r always most welcome!

Ths n hv a great day!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-01-2010, 04:35 PM
Samster

Just spoke w/ a trusted fellow ah pek n couple of PRC students (non-WLs). OMG! I may hv been be searching for BAO-ees in all the wrong places (read KTVs)!

According to them, there r many chio PRC JC students for BY n the going rate is only 3k a month. The gals r usually 19-20 n non-WLs. For local Chn students it's only 2k a month. If the gals r chio, they r very undervalued at this level of damage, IMHO. Some so-so KTV gals r demanding 10K n up a month!

Any bros here hv experience BAO-ing JC students, both PRC n local?

l may hv to greatly expand my network of ctc so that I could meet many of these gals.

I almost never refuse truly undervalued assets, hehehe.

Cheers!!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Old 04-01-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 873 / Power: 15
Loving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to beholdLoving_Dickhead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The mummy told me there was a 50k banner n the total for the departing singer was 620k, which didn't make sense at all unless there were 20-30 donators averaging 20k each. I asked her: who got to fxk the gal??

Since u r now a mover n shaker at DC HFJ, I would like to see u in action. Pls let me know. My time is very constrained here, especially for sh, but I'll try to make it.
Hi bro WB, most mms love to inflate the numbers of flowers in the bigger HFJs. Reason are so bloody obvious! I will take a reduction of 75% on the grossly infalted numbers.

I am not a mover or shaker at DC or any HFJs, never will I be - I am just a passerby and a very poor man. heh heh.

In HFJs, as per bro DYBJ, you really have to be there to know the inner secrets. There are ways of hanging flowers and there are still 'ways' of hanging flowers.

I have been very busy lately, lots of issues to handle in terms of family as well as businesses. BUT STILL when a bro comes calling ... Lets do a SH this Friday! We have not gotten together with Marc5, DYBJ, Justine etc for sometime.

Cheers,
LDH

If bros want to exchange upz, please let me know. Min = +5

All upz will be returned. Priority given to +9 & above.

Queue:
4 bros in queue.

Next Upz:
Cupid - Please update Post.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
uhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyuhoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

warbird,

say until very pro! pls take me as your student!!! haha...

consider starting a blog on "how to seduce a woman"?

i no master to teach me to talk sweet like a serpent...

pls teach me master warbird...
Old 04-01-2010, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike1972 View Post
Heh, WarBird has replied to this - he's really into such things! Hahahaha!
Old 04-01-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
Perhaps not, especially since my world of hfj is in Shanghai, and not Singapore. The biggest I've seen hung for a singer at a go here is RMB1888, so SGD50k really boggles me...
Old 05-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi bro WB, most mms love to inflate the numbers of flowers in the bigger HFJs...

I am not a mover or shaker at DC or any HFJs, never will I be - I am just a passerby and a very poor man....

In HFJs, as per bro DYBJ, you really have to be there to know the inner secrets. There are ways of hanging flowers and there are still 'ways' of hanging flowers.

I have been very busy lately, lots of issues to handle in terms of family as well as businesses. BUT STILL when a bro comes calling ... Lets do a SH this Friday! We have not gotten together with Marc5, DYBJ, Justine etc for sometime.
Hi bro LDH,

It was my pleasure bumping into u yesterday. Where were u going w/ 3 singers in ur car? Foursome? You're amazing!

If u r not a mover n shaker of DC HFJ, I dun know who is, hehehe. The only other mover n shaker is of course Mr. Austin himself!

I'll try to join u at DC sh this coming Fri. Hope to see some of our old frens, bros marc5, LKY n Mr. Austin.

Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhoo View Post
warbird,

say until very pro! pls take me as your student!!! haha...

consider starting a blog on "how to seduce a woman"?

i no master to teach me to talk sweet like a serpent...

pls teach me master warbird...
Hi bro uhoo,

I'm no master, just an apprentice. Although I'm quite "advanced" in age, wat some people call lao chi ko pek, I'm actually a newbie in the game of seduction n sexual mastery.

I'm trying hard to improve. I hv read a lot n I hv had the good fortune of learning from many true masters, including Mr. Austin, bros justime, LDH, marc5, BV, etc. n non-samsters n my old fren in Gotham City SC. But I hv very little practical experience.

I dun live in SIN n I'm greatly constrained by time n circumstances...

I'll be happy to share some theoretical knowledge on "how to be a crafty n cunning serpent" w/ u n others by posting here.

Cheers!

Quote:
Heh, WarBird has replied to this - he's really into such things! Hahahaha!
I leave no stone unturned, hehehe.

Quote:
Perhaps not, especially since my world of hfj is in Shanghai, and not Singapore. The biggest I've seen hung for a singer at a go here is RMB1888, so SGD50k really boggles me...
I dun know much abt HFJs, so I hv no comments.

As for HFJs in SH, are the singers WLs like those in SIN? Sometimes, wooing a gal who is playing hard to get is a challenge. It's fun. It gives meaning to success n is more akin to a conquest. That's wat life is all abt.

Walking into a high-end KTV in Macau, China n seeing so many young n beautiful gals vying for ur attention is a great feeling. You're the PRIZE! But I suspect after a few months of living there, I'll be bored n desensitized even to the prettiest pussies.

Just a brief update on HH, the uni student. I had a great session w/ her the other day. Took her to a safe place. She was really wild n easily orgasmic! I hv delivered a COS to her, hehehe. She is my COS no 2. Very sextisfied but totally beat n exhausted. Had to rest at least 2-3 days to regain my strength. I certainly can't perform at that intense level more than twice a wk.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1