The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2017, 05:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
ShanicaLopez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Hello darlings,

Its been a long time since I posted here. One reason was the fact that SBF was being watched so I didn't want to attract that sort of attention. I do check from time to time keep up with the progress of XD central... and I am so happy about the new faces. I hope this encourages gurls like me to do more.

Whats been happening to me... Evolution... I became a Domme awhile back and have started my transitions in the last couple of months. Its gonna be a long journey and I sincerely hope all of you will continue to support me as you did before.

I am very active still in many other sites so some of you may already have known about this...

Why am I posting this now? I decided to write a few articles as I get numerous questions and requests everyday. I hope these articles will benefit everyone so we can enjoy each other in the best way. Look out for me darlings.

Ms. Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure
The Deviant Life...
Old 20-08-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Re: Lady Shanica Lopez - Wild Child of Hardcore! Get Ready for Pleasure Paradize!!!

Here is one from June 2017 for you all.
Old 20-08-2017, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Fanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFanatic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShanicaLopez View Post
Hello darlings,

Its been a long time since I posted here. One reason was the fact that SBF was being watched so I didn't want to attract that sort of attention. I do check from time to time keep up with the progress of XD central... and I am so happy about the new faces. I hope this encourages gurls like me to do more.

Whats been happening to me... Evolution... I became a Domme awhile back and have started my transitions in the last couple of months. Its gonna be a long journey and I sincerely hope all of you will continue to support me as you did before.

I am very active still in many other sites so some of you may already have known about this...

Why am I posting this now? I decided to write a few articles as I get numerous questions and requests everyday. I hope these articles will benefit everyone so we can enjoy each other in the best way. Look out for me darlings.

Ms. Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure
The Deviant Life...
Great to see you back, cannot wait for all your new posting.
Old 20-08-2017, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
Great to see you back, cannot wait for all your new posting.
You will be getting links and not direct post cos of how the post here are captured some times... my activities and events have intensified over time... but ur gonna love it darling...
Old 20-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 17
jonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjonnypen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Shanica
Good you appeared again to sizzle everyone.... I love you.
Keep posting here. We don't know where you are active. Can give me the link?
Old 20-08-2017, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
AsianValues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

welcome back.
Old 21-08-2017, 05:22 AM
Samster

CAN A STRAIGHT HETROSEXUAL ALPHA MAN SEXUALLY DESIRE A CROSSDRESSER/FEMBOY/SISSY/TRAP OR FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRE-OP LADYBOY/SHEMALE/TRANSEXUAL? THE ANSWER IS.....

100% YES.

I have had sex with men for many many years... for the censorship purposes I shall not reveal the age I started at. From my experience it is perfectly normal for a straight hetrosexual alpha male who will only swear by the hottest pussies on the hottest full bloodied females, to sexually desire one of us(the spectrum mentioned above, add on if I missed a category as it is growing now).

For most straight males its a kinky fetish and arouses them deeply to get think about or even get the opportunity to sexually engage a male in feminine form. The arousal comes from the deviant nature we possess. Well some of you girls here will swear that you enjoy male conpany to affirm you feminity and there is nothing sexual about it.... well darling... that in itself is sexual... any form of attraction is sexual in nature because of who you are and who you attract. It does not have to be sexual activity based. Thats simply human nature.

This site is for mainly gay men and is a blessing for all who love everything male but this particular topic/ chat is about males in female forms. And so we all need a change of perspective to reap its benefits.

The Alpha Male of cos gets even more aroused with the possibility of dominating another male in female form... that is why the most popular sexual position for a CD or Tranny is the Almighty DOGGYSTYLE. A bottom on all fours dressed as female with her balls and cock hanging out of her panties receiving a cock from her Top... we all know how great it feels and its it what we really want....

And this is precisely what turns on a Straight Alpha Male....the fact that they can dominate another male or former male in the case of some ladyboys as some truly consider themselves females born in the wrong body while for most CD its a fantasy to escape their gender, dressed as female, just notches up all the deviance. The Alpha Male in a sense feels power and gets a great gratification from the fact he is able to humiliate into submission the piece of ass he that is willingly and wantingly giving him pleasure.

There was a time when I was purely a Top for a short while and enjoyed only using the male asshole or tranny asspussy for my sexual relief... once I evolved into a full bottom, there was a time I could only come with a cock drilling into me... and I would actively seek cock as a str8 acting bottom guy or a CD. Well that experience definitely gives me much perspective into the mind of tops and bottoms.... as Domme it gives me a deep sense of how to train my own slaves.

I have met many men who are straight with families and children and who would only date another women for sex.. and all our encounters were incredible especially when the communication is clear. Expectations need to be communicated and dialogued about.... its the bedrock for mindblowing sex, vanilla or deviant.

A real Alpha Male will even ensure that you male part remains hidden or that you do not touch it at all while he is deeply entrenched in you as he wants to affirm his own maleness and affirm you that you are simply a cocksleeve for his tool... a toy for his relief. It is these men, the Top of the Alpha Male Echelon who normally are able to deliver the best anal sex. I will write another article about that in the future. While other Alpha fully enjoy the asspussy with a dangling cock which is now mentally a clit and embrace the impact into balls at each stroke. Still others completely dive into our clits as the our own arousal increases their even further.

Why did I choose to write about this... firstly its to give straight men clarity... its normal to wanna have sex with US so don't get stuck with guilt that you are breaking some moral code or you have become gay. Away with the fear and guilt. It time to dive in and experience what you really want.

And what about us... girls... dun be afriad to invite any man... even if he intimidates you. My best sex was with my ex-Boss when we met one day after I had left the company. Of cos he didn't know at first. I always hated him while working for him. But when we met, I was his first of our kind and he dominated me completely. Afterwards he said it was an incredible experience and we still meet sometimes when our schedules permit for more adventures. So dun ever be afraid to attract a straight man. Flirt with him if you want to be confident... if he responds even with an insult... he wants you. Its a matter of time. And you will be suprised how comfortable both of you will get. I have some guys who have become close friends and invite me to family events and introduce to their their wives. Of cos we have our secrets but thats the possibility.

I hope this gives everyone more hope and confidence about what you want. Change your perspective and hidden pleasures you truly desire will become available to you. Enjoy darlings

Ms Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure.
Old 21-08-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Wow...thats very informative
Old 22-08-2017, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly spot on! Thats what makes you such a jem darling!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-08-2017, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Here is one from June 2017 for you all.

Oh Shanica - you look absolutely fantastic !! Gorgeous !!!
So good to see u again !!!

Cd bbw btm Justine ... wow
Old 25-08-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
CAN A STRAIGHT HETROSEXUAL ALPHA MAN SEXUALLY DESIRE A CROSSDRESSER/FEMBOY/SISSY/TRAP OR FULLY FUNCTIONAL PRE-OP LADYBOY/SHEMALE/TRANSEXUAL? THE ANSWER IS.....

100% YES.

I have had sex with men for many many years... for the censorship purposes I shall not reveal the age I started at. From my experience it is perfectly normal for a straight hetrosexual alpha male who will only swear by the hottest pussies on the hottest full bloodied females, to sexually desire one of us(the spectrum mentioned above, add on if I missed a category as it is growing now).

For most straight males its a kinky fetish and arouses them deeply to get think about or even get the opportunity to sexually engage a male in feminine form. The arousal comes from the deviant nature we possess. Well some of you girls here will swear that you enjoy male conpany to affirm you feminity and there is nothing sexual about it.... well darling... that in itself is sexual... any form of attraction is sexual in nature because of who you are and who you attract. It does not have to be sexual activity based. Thats simply human nature.

This site is for mainly gay men and is a blessing for all who love everything male but this particular topic/ chat is about males in female forms. And so we all need a change of perspective to reap its benefits.

The Alpha Male of cos gets even more aroused with the possibility of dominating another male in female form... that is why the most popular sexual position for a CD or Tranny is the Almighty DOGGYSTYLE. A bottom on all fours dressed as female with her balls and cock hanging out of her panties receiving a cock from her Top... we all know how great it feels and its it what we really want....

And this is precisely what turns on a Straight Alpha Male....the fact that they can dominate another male or former male in the case of some ladyboys as some truly consider themselves females born in the wrong body while for most CD its a fantasy to escape their gender, dressed as female, just notches up all the deviance. The Alpha Male in a sense feels power and gets a great gratification from the fact he is able to humiliate into submission the piece of ass he that is willingly and wantingly giving him pleasure.

There was a time when I was purely a Top for a short while and enjoyed only using the male asshole or tranny asspussy for my sexual relief... once I evolved into a full bottom, there was a time I could only come with a cock drilling into me... and I would actively seek cock as a str8 acting bottom guy or a CD. Well that experience definitely gives me much perspective into the mind of tops and bottoms.... as Domme it gives me a deep sense of how to train my own slaves.

I have met many men who are straight with families and children and who would only date another women for sex.. and all our encounters were incredible especially when the communication is clear. Expectations need to be communicated and dialogued about.... its the bedrock for mindblowing sex, vanilla or deviant.

A real Alpha Male will even ensure that you male part remains hidden or that you do not touch it at all while he is deeply entrenched in you as he wants to affirm his own maleness and affirm you that you are simply a cocksleeve for his tool... a toy for his relief. It is these men, the Top of the Alpha Male Echelon who normally are able to deliver the best anal sex. I will write another article about that in the future. While other Alpha fully enjoy the asspussy with a dangling cock which is now mentally a clit and embrace the impact into balls at each stroke. Still others completely dive into our clits as the our own arousal increases their even further.

Why did I choose to write about this... firstly its to give straight men clarity... its normal to wanna have sex with US so don't get stuck with guilt that you are breaking some moral code or you have become gay. Away with the fear and guilt. It time to dive in and experience what you really want.

And what about us... girls... dun be afriad to invite any man... even if he intimidates you. My best sex was with my ex-Boss when we met one day after I had left the company. Of cos he didn't know at first. I always hated him while working for him. But when we met, I was his first of our kind and he dominated me completely. Afterwards he said it was an incredible experience and we still meet sometimes when our schedules permit for more adventures. So dun ever be afraid to attract a straight man. Flirt with him if you want to be confident... if he responds even with an insult... he wants you. Its a matter of time. And you will be suprised how comfortable both of you will get. I have some guys who have become close friends and invite me to family events and introduce to their their wives. Of cos we have our secrets but thats the possibility.

I hope this gives everyone more hope and confidence about what you want. Change your perspective and hidden pleasures you truly desire will become available to you. Enjoy darlings

Ms Shanica Lopez
Mistress of Pain & Pleasure.
Hi Shanica. ty for the post. Appreciate the thought of you posting. But i like to you to clarify certain statements in more detail.

(This site is for mainly gay men and is a blessing for all who love everything male but this particular topic/ chat is about males in female forms. And so we all need a change of perspective to reap its benefits.)
Didn;t know that this is a gay site. more towards bisexual. or with kinks.

Am I considered the Alpha Male ?
Old 26-08-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
Hi Shanica. ty for the post. Appreciate the thought of you posting. But i like to you to clarify certain statements in more detail.

(This site is for mainly gay men and is a blessing for all who love everything male but this particular topic/ chat is about males in female forms. And so we all need a change of perspective to reap its benefits.)
Didn;t know that this is a gay site. more towards bisexual. or with kinks.

Am I considered the Alpha Male ?
Thanks for pointing this out dear. I have a similar post on another site which is mainly for gay men. I thought I had removed that segment before posting it here so its definitely an oversight on my end. This site is for everyone.

For ur question on whether ur an Alpha Male darling. Only u can answer that. Most of us who indulge in this sorta of activities... we start by thinking we're Alpha... only time tells the truth. Hope that claries everything for you.
Old 26-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

No worries for the first part.
second part? Unsure. But sure like the sound of being a Alpha Male. LOL

What is the communication to be made clear?
Old 29-08-2017, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianValues View Post
No worries for the first part.
second part? Unsure. But sure like the sound of being a Alpha Male. LOL

What is the communication to be made clear?
My dear... the basic building blocks of sex is communication. To answer your question, if you people want engage in sexual activity it would begin with the fact that one would engage another out of attraction, sex appeal and interest. The next area of clarification is what are expecting in sex? Its so important to ensure what is in your mind can be fulfilled. And if expectations are not realistic then whats the solution. You hear a lot of complaints sometimes for poor services... what do you think went wrong? I rest my case.
Old 29-08-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster

noted with thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1