The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2015, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Testor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Korean Girls Review !

Anyone tried Prestigegirls? I used to go to KBS for my kimchi, but he seems to have disappeared/rebranded. Don't really feel like taking a risk with prestigegirls....
Old 01-06-2015, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testor View Post
Anyone tried Prestigegirls? I used to go to KBS for my kimchi, but he seems to have disappeared/rebranded. Don't really feel like taking a risk with prestigegirls....
There are some FRs in the thread itself
Old 01-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Samster

Prestigegirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Testor View Post
hey bro, our company put our reputation and safety more than any of the stables out there. As for risk wise, we guaranty that all our pictures are 100% the real person with minor touch up on lighting and smoothness for all clients/visitors viewing pleasure.

We had 3 late night customers last week and our girls are too tired to take them which they fall asleep and we promised our clients a special gift towards the next day appointment. We assure our clients that they will get the best customer service and girl service from us.

We will also protect the clients and the girls discreetly and also the clients information and messages.

We also will maintain a clean, nice hotel upon your patronage.
Old 01-06-2015, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 14
henritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenritanoto is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestigegirls View Post
hey bro, our company put our reputation and safety more than any of the stables out there. As for risk wise, we guaranty that all our pictures are 100% the real person with minor touch up on lighting and smoothness for all clients/visitors viewing pleasure.

We had 3 late night customers last week and our girls are too tired to take them which they fall asleep and we promised our clients a special gift towards the next day appointment. We assure our clients that they will get the best customer service and girl service from us.

We will also protect the clients and the girls discreetly and also the clients information and messages.

We also will maintain a clean, nice hotel upon your patronage.
Thanks bro for your clarification, normally Prestigegirls will use hotel or apartment?
Bonked: 1. Oona (Thai) 2. Nini (Vietnamese) 3. Amy (Thai) 4. Jamie (Thai) 5. Liza (Thai) 6. Kerine's friend (Thai) 7. Kerine (Thai) 8. Ah Pui (Thai) 9. Nan Nan (PRC) 10. Mini (Thai) 11. Pink (Thai) 12. Tiakkat (Idn) 13. Jamie (PRC) 14. Tiffany (Korean) 15. Jayna (Msian) 16. Ivy (Thai) 17. J (Msian)
Old 02-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meandme4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by henritanoto View Post
Thanks bro for your clarification, normally Prestigegirls will use hotel or apartment?
normally is Hotel.
Old 02-06-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
meandme4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
There are some FRs in the thread itself
The FRs relate to his previous girl Hyeong.

Any FRs for Jina and Yoyo?

Thanks.
Old 02-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Prestigegirls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandme4 View Post
The FRs relate to his previous girl Hyeong.

Any FRs for Jina and Yoyo?

Thanks.
Jina and yoyo will leave tomorrow. New girls will replace. These 2 girls belong to KBS anyway. We are only helping the girls for only a couple days since long week end. Please do check out our thread for new girls on this Thursday.
Old 03-06-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Angel from Sensations

breaks the recent spate of sub par kimchis or bad attitude kimchis i had in the past month or more from various providers. Had to take a break and take PRCs and thais instead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiu123 View Post
Short FR

Face : 8, resembles pic not the syt type
Body : 8.5 nice curves without being chubby. I cannot take girls with tummy or bahbak. Ideal is slim type but fine with curvy so she was fine.

Boobs: firm round C + and also nice round firm butt
Skin : 8 fair enough, smooth enough
Fj : 8.5
GFE : 7.5 but still very comfy not rushed at all. I think the gfe prob better when rtf

can paint
little french, not much tho those defensive frenching from girl who stick their tongue out

rtf : Yes

Bro sensation keep this as baseline standard pls.
Old 03-06-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Short FR

Oh she's also a lil tall, another plus

When you say a lil tall, roughly how tall is she? I'm a little on the short side (short people problem...fuck) and I feel awkward with an FL who is towering over me... wanted to make sure before i book
Old 03-06-2015, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 761 / Power: 11
Oda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to beholdOda007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestigegirls View Post
Jina and yoyo will leave tomorrow. New girls will replace. These 2 girls belong to KBS anyway. We are only helping the girls for only a couple days since long week end. Please do check out our thread for new girls on this Thursday.
Actually will heyong be back in the future?
Old 03-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been out of the korean scene for awhile. Any bros can recommend any girls from the stables available ?!
Old 04-06-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Manfox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Angel from Sensations

breaks the recent spate of sub par kimchis or bad attitude kimchis i had in the past month or more from various providers. Had to take a break and take PRCs and thais instead
Hi bro, curious why a 7.5 for gfe even though it seem like it was pretty good? If have any additional comments to help us bros it'll be appreciated
Old 05-06-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

Interfuckers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oda007 View Post
Actually will heyong be back in the future?
heyong won't be back anymore. You should try our new girls with prestigegirls who will be coming soon in another week or so. As for international fuckers, only provides petite fun sized girls with incredible young beautiful body and face. All of our girls are carefully selected to join our team.
Old 05-06-2015, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
Tiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiu123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manfox View Post
Hi bro, curious why a 7.5 for gfe even though it seem like it was pretty good? If have any additional comments to help us bros it'll be appreciated
7.5 is not a bad grade.
I don't think I scored many 7.5s in sch
Old 08-06-2015, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First FR IN SBF for me. It's for Lena from International Fuckers (aka Prestige Girls) might be a little long.

Had a 'date' with Lena today around 3p.m. Was not too sure whether or not to book her but after reading one of her FRs decided right away to contact OKT.

OKT response was a little slow but probably because he is busy at that time. But he was very helpful with the details in the end. Thanks bro.

Following is my own personal FR:

OKT please don't get shocked about this but when you told me the location i almost panic attack. I thought you were undercover AV unit or scammer cuz I was staying at the exact same hotel! I thought somehow my ip kena traced or something. Don't worry bro, i won't reveal any details to anyone. I promise. But it's an easily accessible place, that's for sure.

Now, I have visited a number of FRs before and almost everytime I kena con in some way or another. Usually is bait and switch. Once, in UK, was supposed to be a Japanese SYT ended up Thai aunty. Siao liao! That time all my horniness which stored up for a week straight evaporated. So was a little worried and nervous.

But when Lena walked out of the lift, I immediately thought 'holy shit, definitely going to write FR.'

Looks: 9.5/10 she doesn't look completely the same as the photo. She looks even better! When i saw her for the first time, immediately aroused already. Finally, i get the girl i actually booked! She is very pretty, honestly. I don't give 10 because probably no one will believe 10 anyway haha

Body: 8/10. She is slim and fit. Skin is soft and smooth. Definite firm C-cupper with easily erect nips. Although i must say, her ass is a little flat. Not like wooden plank but not round either. But that is typical of East Asians anyway.

Service: Lena is a super shy girl initially but once we got to her room she became quite bubbly. Her English is quite limited but she tries hard to make you feel relaxed.

BBBJ: 10/10 i swear one of the best i have ever had. Either that or i've not had too many blowjobs. She is very sensual and alternates between quick and slow rhythms. She also seems to love roaming and catbath. She was really quite a tease as she stimulated my entire body except my little brother for quite a while. By the time her wet mouth started to work on my dick, it was heaven.

FJ: 9/10 very accommodating. Tried missionary and cowgirl with her. She didn't moan too loudly because from my own experience in the hotel, the noise sometimes can travel through. Instead she was moaning very softly and sensually, exactly like a shy girlfriend having her first fuck. Again, i always go for GFE so this was a real turn on for me. Did i mention she put the condom on with her mouth? ^^

GFE: 10/10. She reminded me of my ex. She is very soft-spoken and shy but also a truly good companion. Before the session really began, after shower we just cuddled on the bed for awhile and talked. Now, i must sat here that I actually speak conversational level Korean, so maybe that enhanced the experience abit. Really felt like she was my girlfriend. So bros who like GFE, learn some basic Korean, and guarantee will enjoy.

Overall: 9/10 all in all SGD350 well spent.

RTF: HELLS YES! but can't...TT. I'm not a resident here. Going back soon. Too bad. Maybe next time if lucky can meet her again if come back SG.

Again, thanks bro Fucker for setting up the appointment. And again, don't worry, I won't even mention the location to anyone. Will be checking out soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1