The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18920 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Car Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by eipseletar View Post
Peeper can actually be quite good. Once a peeper actually banged my window hard and pointed in the direction of a moving police car before scurrying away into the bushes.
Woah! Ur peeper so helpful.. lolx
Old 27-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by decson View Post
thanks bro..
Since my boss always in harsh way towards me, even i'm doing the right job with mulitasking and value-added. but he didnt appreciate it and keep saying that is my duty..
WTF...
that why, i decided to have fun on my boss table...
This weekend has fix the schedule with my New local FB to have sesion in my boss chair and sofa in his room..
She agreed with it and she said, she will listen and follow my instruction as she told me that she appreciated me especially the way i make up with her.

Which she didn't have that good feelings before in her life, not even her husband and exbf..
She is the one which hard to cum and love to be licked. But she did cum multiple times when i licked her which make her that I'm the 1st man able to bring her orgasm by licking her..
Office got no CCTV? Be careful of hidden CCTVs that u never knew......
Old 27-06-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Office got no CCTV? Be careful of hidden CCTVs that u never knew......
then better be friend with the IT/security guy to get the record deleted

actually I have done it in office too, on the conference room table.

But I am the IT guy so I know where all the CCTV located, haha
Old 27-06-2018, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
Deancafe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

Thanks bro Sony2002.
Old 27-06-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15516 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the 'perks' for being the IT guys...cheers!
Old 27-06-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

let's go back to topic on car sex

I wonder if anyone thought of converting a lorry to a camper van, complete with aircon, bed and washing area?

then u just drive around pick up couple and let them enjoy behind while you drive or park somewhere secure.

may be can even rent to FL to pick up their customers.

more secure, more discrete, always on the move so will be hard to track
Old 27-06-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 8
Instapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to allInstapound is a name known to all

Quote:

Tks bro sony2002.
Old 27-06-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Flatbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice sharing bros
Old 27-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
We use to have car sex but it no longer excites us,,
Hahaha,,,
Lately we rather have our foreplay in the car
But we fuck outside the car along the roadside,,,
For maximum excitement and pleasure,,
Ofcoz we only did it in the night,,
You are the Man
Old 30-06-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -157 / Power: 0
hornybaby1234 hornybaby1234
Smile Re: Car Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Personally, I think car sex is never as enjoyable as in a hotel.
However, I just had my first car sex last Tuesday and again this afternoon (3 hours ago)!
There isn't 2 hours hotel bookings in the USA and it is a bit waste of money as my FB could not be out for too long, so we decided to try having a quickie in the car.

The first time on Tuesday wasn't that comfortable as it was sporadic and I didn't make much preparations.
We use the 2nd row of the seat and she gave me a nice BBBJ and I came in her on s "sitting missionary style"!

We decided to try again this afternoon and this time I made some preparation.
I drive a MPV with 3 rows of seats. In the USA, they call it a minivan.
The seat back of the 3rd row could be reclined to about 45 degrees, and the middle row could also be lifted up so it was quite comfortable.
She gave me a nice BBBJ again, and also rode on my till she came.
I finish her off in missionary and she could lie flat across the 3rd row bench seat with 1 leg on the seat back.

We might do more car sex during the summer as her kids are on summer vacation and she could only get out for an hour or so.

Well done Bro !!
Old 01-07-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I wonder if anyone thought of converting a lorry to a camper van, complete with aircon, bed and washing area?

then u just drive around pick up couple and let them enjoy behind while you drive or park somewhere secure.

good idea bro.
Old 01-07-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Did it 3 years ago.. Kent Ridge park i think is carpark B ah..

Not so brave to open door la, but dam shiok feeling that my ex nude in public.

She's the one driving, so i cap at back seat then she climb onto me.

Too bad didn't work out, she's quite kinky also >___<
Old 01-07-2018, 02:31 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

wow I thought about it too

can make a lot of money.

transit vans for sex.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-07-2018, 02:39 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

just fucked my FB in the backseat in Kranji Carpark

tried the front seat, only position it allows is missionary

but with the back seat it allowed her to blow me(quite rare) and to lie down with legs open wide.

Ended up cumming on her stomach. Again rare because she complains about everything.

so a okay evening, you get what you can to fight another day
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 01-07-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
wow I thought about it too

can make a lot of money.

transit vans for sex.
will LTA come after us? lolx
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1