The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roytenapple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any reliable contacts on Locanto ONS, FL, FWB

From the ad, most of the time, the Locanto profiles are looking good. Not sure about the reliability of these profiles. Any reviews on Locanto ads posted for FL and FWB?
Old 10-05-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roytenapple View Post
From the ad, most of the time, the Locanto profiles are looking good. Not sure about the reliability of these profiles. Any reviews on Locanto ads posted for FL and FWB?
Locanto a bit tricky. Lots of scam.

MiChat appears to have quite a number of FLs in whatever areas. Always offering standard rate like $100 an hour or $300 overnight. Look like scam too because cannot be so standard all follow same rate.

As always, do an image search first for caution. In normal times, visiting FL is not a crime, but during this CB time, it is. Opens up potential for blackmail and FL con you also you can't resort to the police.
Old 11-05-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Re: Any reliable contacts on Locanto ONS, FL, FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

MiChat appears to have quite a number of FLs in whatever areas. Always offering standard rate like $100 an hour or $300 overnight. Look like scam too because cannot be so standard all follow same rate.

As always, do an image search first for caution. In normal times, visiting FL is not a crime, but during this CB time, it is. Opens up potential for blackmail and FL con you also you can't resort to the police.
Thank you bro
Old 14-05-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Re: Any reliable contacts on Locanto ONS, FL, FWB

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post

thank you bro. I tried MiChat following your advice; can’t pick one. Is there any reliable contact. Please inbox me!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1