The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L16h6

Sad end to the PRC 1856. Probably expected as their good days were over for a while.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Shan Shan (Hse 1856), the pretty WL, has shifted to Hse 1606 today. Starts work tomorrow.
Old 15-08-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16h6

Quote:
Thks Bro for your enlightening Does she do CIM ? Have u met her today ?
U R Welcome. Go try her yourself.

I am not sure abt CIM becos I dun do.
You can ask her.

I met her today at 1606.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
U R Welcome. Go try her yourself.

I am not sure abt CIM becos I dun do.
You can ask her.

I met her today at 1606.
Bro DPower has been posting FRs on Shan Shan for numerous occasions (though I dun really read them due to the obvious) and sounded like she is his regular WL but strangely he was asking you questions as if he has not had her before or only have had her once or twice ... Pls pardon me here ... I can’t really fathom ...

Quote:
Thks Bro for your enlightening Does she do CIM ? Have u met her today ?

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 15-08-2018 at 01:21 AM.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro DPower has been posting FRs on Shan Shan for numerous occasions (though I dun really read them due to the obvious) and sounded like she is his regular WL but strangely he was asking you questions as if he has not had her before or only have had her once or twice ... Pls pardon me here ... I can’t really fathom ...
Lol, in her wechat, she refused to talk much about her works.If i persist to ask her in wechat, she will be offended ( btw already offended when i asked her one question). I may only be able to know more in this area via this forum, sigh.
Old 15-08-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lol, in her wechat, she refused to talk much about her works.If i persist to ask her in wechat, she will be offended ( btw already offended when i asked her one question). I may only be able to know more in this area via this forum, sigh.
I agree with you. Some WLs don't really like to talk about their work and their other customers on WeChat.

But DPOWER you are no "regular" customer of hers already leh. Tip her some many times and rtf a few times

You are definitely in her tier 1 list of customers now

So I'm surprised when you face difficulty in such a minor issue
Old 15-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
I agree with you. Some WLs don't really like to talk about their work and their other customers on WeChat.

But DPOWER you are no "regular" customer of hers already leh. Tip her some many times and rtf a few times

You are definitely in her tier 1 list of customers now

So I'm surprised when you face difficulty in such a minor issue

Bro, you are a keen observer. Well, my relationship with her does not mean that i can anyhow whack questions, lol.

When i asked her whether she still french other regulars ? She gave a firm "No" . I then added that this was not as per the forum comment, knn , then i kena upside down from her.

She also commented that she enjoyed my long thrusting session very much and she is happily willing to bear the leg shivering end result. Then i asked her weather had any other customers able to make her orgasm ? She said none, but only me. U think i believe in this ? lol. Then she refuse to share whatever things pertaining to her works in this aspect.

So being curious, i thot maybe i can get reliable answer from the forum, lol. Anyway, no big deal on this matter.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:03 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, you are a keen observer. Well, my relationship with her does not mean that i can anyhow whack questions, lol.
So being curious, i thot maybe i can get reliable answer from the forum, lol. Anyway, no big deal on this matter.
Bro

When you ask a WL this type of question, they will just give you the answer that you are expecting.

If you ask further, then they will feel offended and blast at you.

To a WL, what she does with other customers has nothing to do with you.
All of us are customers. We are no bfs, lovers or husbands.
They are not answerable to any one of us.

If you ask questions relating to other customers, then they think that you are trying to restrict them or trying to fault them for not providing the same service to you.

If you are them why would you even want to discuss such things.

Moreover it is not right for them to tell you what she does with another customer in the same house becos the other customer not be happy if he found out that she told you their intimacies in the room.
They also have to respect other customers' privacies.

I visit her 7-9 times a month. Sometimes 2 sessions.
That doesn't mean she is answerable to me what she does with others.
I always french her when we go into the room and many times on the bed.
She always say only I can make her climax and orgasm.
I just listen and keep quiet lor. What can I say.
I told her the comments in the forum noting to do with me ah.
I am not the one who make all those comments.

I never ask her what she does with others becos the answer is not impt to me.
She will definitely not say those things that she do for others but not for me.
This is obvious answer.
So she will deny all those things mentioned in the forum.
So who am I to question her further about those things.

If you believe what I say then no need to ask her liao.
If you dun believe what I say then she oredi tell you "NO' liao.

So the answer can be "Yes" or "No" depends on what you believe lor.

That is why I say the answer is not impt to me becos you will never know the truth what happens in the room.
There is no CCTV in the room.
Only two persons' words.

Old 15-08-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

When i asked her whether she still french other regulars ? She gave a firm "No" . I then added that this was not as per the forum comment, knn , then i kena upside down from her.

She also commented that she enjoyed my long thrusting session very much and she is happily willing to bear the leg shivering end result. Then i asked her weather had any other customers able to make her orgasm ? She said none, but only me. U think i believe in this ? lol. Then she refuse to share whatever things pertaining to her works in this aspect.

Bro DPOWER, I understand where you are coming from

We are all dudes, and we each have our own ego; it's biologically ingrained in us. We all secretly want be that special customer to our favourite WLs. Be that one who gives her leg-shivering orgasms. Be that one who she enjoys having sex with. Be the only one she Frenches.

But at the of the day, there will always be someone before us. There will be some old uncle she likes more because he pays for 3back to back sessions to chit chat. There will be some fit youngster that delivers the best orgasm to her. And there will be that ever so charismatic chap that lifts her mood up like no other.

It's simple, it's the nature of her job. She meets people from all walks of life. So both of you are not exclusive to each other. Unless you are a rich carrot head and want to bao her, then it's a different story.

I have come to terms with these feelings. And boy has it made my GL cheonging more pleasant and "no ragrets".

Because at the end of the day, the only person you are lying to is yourself
Old 15-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quote:

It's simple, it's the nature of her job. She meets people from all walks of life. So both of you are not exclusive to each other. Unless you are a rich carrot head and want to bao her, then it's a different story.

I have come to terms with these feelings. And boy has it made my GL cheonging more pleasant and "no regrets".

These few sentences.
I totally agree with you and many bros are still thinking that they are exclusive.

If fact they prefer to keep those old unlces who dun do FJ but book her 3 sessions and just french and cuddle on the bed to rest and tok cok.

How nice if you can just sit in the room and watch what she does with other bros for one day then you will think differently liao.

Many bros are still living in their dreams.

Old 15-08-2018, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro DPOWER, I understand where you are coming from

We are all dudes, and we each have our own ego; it's biologically ingrained in us. We all secretly want be that special customer to our favourite WLs. Be that one who gives her leg-shivering orgasms. Be that one who she enjoys having sex with. Be the only one she Frenches.

But at the of the day, there will always be someone before us. There will be some old uncle she likes more because he pays for 3back to back sessions to chit chat. There will be some fit youngster that delivers the best orgasm to her. And there will be that ever so charismatic chap that lifts her mood up like no other.

I have come to terms with these feelings. And boy has it made my GL cheonging more pleasant and "no ragrets".

Bro, my salute to u and appreciate your sharing. I guess everyone or most of us know that. Its on how we manage our ego , feelings and be realistic.
Old 15-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro

When you ask a WL this type of question, they will just give you the answer that you are expecting.

If you ask further, then they will feel offended and blast at you.

To a WL, what she does with other customers has nothing to do with you.
All of us are customers. We are no bfs, lovers or husbands.
They are not answerable to any one of us.

If you ask questions relating to other customers, then they think that you are trying to restrict them or trying to fault them for not providing the same service to you.

If you are them why would you even want to discuss such things.

Moreover it is not right for them to tell you what she does with another customer in the same house becos the other customer not be happy if he found out that she told you their intimacies in the room.
They also have to respect other customers' privacies.

I visit her 7-9 times a month. Sometimes 2 sessions.
That doesn't mean she is answerable to me what she does with others.
I always french her when we go into the room and many times on the bed.
She always say only I can make her climax and orgasm.
I just listen and keep quiet lor. What can I say.
I told her the comments in the forum noting to do with me ah.
I am not the one who make all those comments.

I never ask her what she does with others becos the answer is not impt to me.
She will definitely not say those things that she do for others but not for me.
This is obvious answer.
So she will deny all those things mentioned in the forum.
So who am I to question her further about those things.

If you believe what I say then no need to ask her liao.
If you dun believe what I say then she oredi tell you "NO' liao.

So the answer can be "Yes" or "No" depends on what you believe lor.

That is why I say the answer is not impt to me becos you will never know the truth what happens in the room.
There is no CCTV in the room.
Only two persons' words.
Bro, thks for your enlightenment. Appreciated
Old 15-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L16h6

TBH...nowadays most of the WLs are selective in term of services to different customers

Try putting yourself into their shoes...you know why

WLs are human not robot...so if other bro got it doesn't mean you are entitled

Just my 2ml worth of cum
Old 16-08-2018, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
These few sentences.
I totally agree with you and many bros are still thinking that they are exclusive.

If fact they prefer to keep those old unlces who dun do FJ but book her 3 sessions and just french and cuddle on the bed to rest and tok cok.

How nice if you can just sit in the room and watch what she does with other bros for one day then you will think differently liao.

Many bros are still living in their dreams.
Yes...and there are some who thinks that the WLs are innocent and pure.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Yes...and there are some who thinks that the WLs are innocent and pure.
Ya lor.

Many bros still dun really understand the real meaning of prostitutes.

How can a prostitute survive in GL by just sitting there everyday waiting for that special person like you to come and french her, lick her to orgasm and fark her song song then leave her there to wait for your next royal visit.

How much are you willing to pay her?

Are you willing to pay for her food, accomodation, medical and other expenses in Sinkapor not to mention their debt in China.
Most houses charge them $10 a day for accomodation.
Some houses like 1431 charge $20 per day.
You can start by paying rental for them.
Then you can upgrade to paying food and groceries lor.

If you go visit her everyday and I mean everyday and book her for 6 sessions (12-6pm) and give $500 tips then maybe you are really special to her lor.

You can start to tell her your restrictions lor.

After that if you quarrel with her and leave her then you will realize that you just woke up from your dream and you are still lying on your bed with nothing in your hands.

That is the truth, nothing but the truth.

Old 16-08-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya lor.

Many bros still dun really understand the real meaning of prostitutes.

How can a prostitute survive in GL by just sitting there everyday waiting for that special person like you to come and french her, lick her to orgasm and fark her song song then leave her there to wait for your next royal visit.

How much are you willing to pay her?

Are you willing to pay for her food, accomodation, medical and other expenses in Sinkapor not to mention their debt in China.
Most houses charge them $10 a day for accomodation.
Some houses like 1431 charge $20 per day.
You can start by paying rental for them.
Then you can upgrade to paying food and groceries lor.

If you go visit her everyday and I mean everyday and book her for 6 sessions (12-6pm) and give $500 tips then maybe you are really special to her lor.

You can start to tell her your restrictions lor.

After that if you quarrel with her and leave her then you will realize that you just woke up from your dream and you are still lying on your bed with nothing in your hands.

That is the truth, nothing but the truth.
What to do, some guys think they are white knights of geylang.

A public toilet for us to dump our cum, they want to treat them like some fairy princess from heaven that needs to be worshipped with gold and precious jewels....

But if they happy to waste their time, money and heart on the prostitute, we can't stop them lor. We can only feel sad for them lor...

To each his own
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1