The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

I decided to start this thread so we can compile a list of such chicks, and they must be really young looking, pretty and seriously like making a fantasy come true when farking them. So ideally they should be small size like 1.6 and below, can be chubby but not outright fat lar. Please indicate boob cup size (A, B, C) and service level, Excellent, good, average, poor. Lookswise, should be at least a 7. Those cannot make it lookswise, don't waste our time, thanks. And when I say young, I mean you ask them put on secondary school uniform also people will believe is 16yrs old that type, or younger.
Not just small size but the face also must look like a young sec school girl. Some girls are small sized but look old. And pls no promotional BS here, please recommend only those that you truly think fit into this chio pretty secondary school looking SYT in geylang prc legal scene. Arigato!

Off the top of my head, some nice ones are:

1) Cong cong 2038, looks: 7.5, boobs: A+, service: poor
2) Jin Jin WH1612, looks: 7.5, boobs: B-C cups, Service: Good
3) Ling Ling 2041, looks: 7, boobs: A-B cups, service: average
4) Tian Tian 1654A, looks: 7, boobs: B cups, service: good

Any others?

Last edited by BronzeGod; 07-11-2012 at 01:34 AM. Reason: Sharpening
Old 07-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I decided to start this thread so we can compile a list of such chicks, and they must be really young looking, pretty and seriously like making a fantasy come true when farking them. So ideally they should be small size like 1.6 and below, can be chubby but not outright fat lar. Please indicate boob cup size (A, B, C) and service level, Excellent, good, average, poor. Lookswise, should be at least a 7. Those cannot make it lookswise, don't waste our time, thanks. And when I say young, I mean you ask them put on secondary school uniform also people will believe is 16yrs old that type, or younger.
Not just small size but the face also must look like a young sec school girl. Some girls are small sized but look old. And pls no promotional BS here, please recommend only those that you truly think fit into this chio pretty secondary school looking SYT in geylang prc legal scene. Arigato!

Off the top of my head, some nice ones are:

1) Cong cong 2038, looks: 7.5, boobs: A+, service: poor
3) Ling Ling 2041, looks: 7, boobs: A-B cups, service: average
4) Tian Tian 1654A, looks: 7, boobs: B cups, service: good

Any others?
Yuki 2060 Looks 7, boobs B-B+, service: good (going back soon 21 Nov)
Bing Bing 1651 Looks 7, boobs A+, service: good
LeLe 1667 looks 7.5, boobs A+- B, service : Poor (oriental version of Sarah Michelle Gellar)

Cheers
Old 07-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 14
cumalot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, just want to check with you. Is this the same Jin Jin who has been here for about a year already ? I don't really keep track of what's going on at Yi Tiao Long. The last time I went there was in July and I had quite a bad experience with Jin Jin. Please refer to my Post #4199 and another by bro keewee at Post #4202 at Yi Tiao Long's thread. Ever since then I avoided that place.

So either :
1) It's a new Jin Jin (these girls come & go all the time)
2) she is selective on who to provide good service to
3) she has decided to provide good service to all

If it's (1) or (3), I will definitely go pay her a visit soon. Otherwise, I guess one time is enough.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:36 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumalot View Post
Bro, just want to check with you. Is this the same Jin Jin who has been here for about a year already ? I don't really keep track of what's going on at Yi Tiao Long. The last time I went there was in July and I had quite a bad experience with Jin Jin. Please refer to my Post #4199 and another by bro keewee at Post #4202 at Yi Tiao Long's thread. Ever since then I avoided that place.

So either :

If it's (1) or (3), I will definitely go pay her a visit soon. Otherwise, I guess one time is enough.
I did not track how long Jin Jin has been here, but I think she arrived earlier this year maybe between February - April.

If you tried her in July this year, it should be the same girl. But yi tiao long thread only got 399 posts leh. where got Post #4199 or #4202???

http://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthr...241963&page=27

I donno about you guys but I generally get good service from most girls lah. For some of those pretty ones, I would agree they are more selective as they prefer young handsome guys to find them. They will try to avoid those old and ugly type.

This is quite normal I feel, as just imagine you are working as a gigolo, you would also prefer young pretty customers as opposed to old aunties. And if you have more customers than you have time for, you'd probably want to filter off those old ugly ones and fill all your slots with young pretty ones.

I think WLs also would have similar thinking bah....

For Jin Jin WH1612, her service given to me is quite wow. She's smiling happily all the way and giggles like a school girl. She would open her legs extra wide so I can go in as deep as possible to hit her spot and she really enjoys watching my reaction when she licks and bbj me. End of session is usually hugging and kisses, sometimes I even help comb her long hair for her and give her some massages.

That's my session with Jin Jin.
Old 07-11-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

If you tried her in July this year, it should be the same girl. But yi tiao long thread only got 399 posts leh. where got Post #4199 or #4202???
Oops ! My apologies, the posts are in the "GL Legal PRC FRs " thread.

In any case, if it's the same girl, then I guess she is selective on the type of service she give to which customer. This being commercial sex, I believe it's all about money $$$. I am sure that if I arrive in a big mercedes benz, looks like a rich towkay and puts down $100 tips upfront, I will get top treatment.

Thanks for the reply but for me, once is enough. Thanks anyway.
Old 07-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oops ! My apologies, the posts are in the "GL Legal PRC FRs " thread.

In any case, if it's the same girl, then I guess she is selective on the type of service she give to which customer. This being commercial sex, I believe it's all about money $$$. I am sure that if I arrive in a big mercedes benz, looks like a rich towkay and puts down $100 tips upfront, I will get top treatment.

Thanks for the reply but for me, once is enough. Thanks anyway.
so do you have any contributions to make beyond asking all this?
Old 07-11-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
so do you have any contributions to make beyond asking all this?
Nope, just rather surprised that she was shortlisted by you, so I had to check to make sure we are talking about the same girl. Actually, at post 4205 bro geylangfc didn't think too much about her also.

Quote:
Sorry to hear abt your bad experience with Jin Jin but i would avoid her as she can be volatile and quick tempered even though she looks like a syt.
Anyway, I would not have raised it if I had not personally experienced this girl. In any case, I respect your personal opinion. Cheers !
Old 07-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Samster

what i look for in chio prc syts.... something close to this kinda syts....

http://www.asiamoviepass.com/hfd-018...=&nats=MDowOjE

http://www.asiamoviepass.com/dvd.php?item=1412

http://www.asiamoviepass.com/fd-008-...=&nats=MDowOjE

Just to give you guys an idea on what sort of girls to recommend....
Old 07-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, just rather surprised that she was shortlisted by you, so I had to check to make sure we are talking about the same girl. Actually, at post 4205 bro geylangfc didn't think too much about her also.

Anyway, I would not have raised it if I had not personally experienced this girl. In any case, I respect your personal opinion. Cheers !
Hey no worries. Was hoping you might have some nice picks. Ah well...
Old 07-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So either :

Quote:

Bro cumalot..

I hear her service and attitude as improved by quite a bit. Perhaps it's the influx of newbies n intense competition, n perhaps we caught her at a bad time several months back.. N perhaps her business has fallen as a result of our inputs here..

Cheers
Old 07-11-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro cumalot..

I hear her service and attitude as improved by quite a bit. Perhaps it's the influx of newbies n intense competition, n perhaps we caught her at a bad time several months back.. N perhaps her business has fallen as a result of our inputs here..

Cheers
I seldom can get hold of her without waiting like at least half a session. Never ever free and ready to go like some other girls.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Bro cumalot..

Cheers
I seldom can get hold of her without waiting like at least half a session. Never ever free and ready to go like some other girls.
Old 08-11-2012, 02:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
what i look for in chio prc syts.... something close to this kinda syts....

http://www.asiamoviepass.com/dvd.php?item=1412

http://www.asiamoviepass.com/fd-008-...=&nats=MDowOjE

Just to give you guys an idea on what sort of girls to recommend....
Erm i say 1st hor bro BG, dont zap me hor, this my opinion ah..

For looks cannot be so strict one, to you may be syt to me/others may be average.

So yes its good u put a reference to what u looking for roughly.

But for me the 1st 3 links, not my type, not cute at all to me.
THe last link nothing de..

You want PRC SYT only ah?
Cos got thai SYT leh.. Not sure if u all interseted..

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Old 08-11-2012, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCisBad View Post
Erm i say 1st hor bro BG, dont zap me hor, this my opinion ah..

For looks cannot be so strict one, to you may be syt to me/others may be average.

So yes its good u put a reference to what u looking for roughly.

But for me the 1st 3 links, not my type, not cute at all to me.
THe last link nothing de..

You want PRC SYT only ah?
Cos got thai SYT leh.. Not sure if u all interseted..
If it's legal, I don't mind checking them out, you want to pm me your recommendations for hot tomyams?
Old 08-11-2012, 11:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 12
KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!KCisBad is one of the Best!

Quote:
If it's legal, I don't mind checking them out, you want to pm me your recommendations for hot tomyams?
Sure i will just post it in the new thread you opened bro..

Thanks to these bros, i will up back once i get power:
jsparrow, tastertaster
Note: If i didnt up you back pls pm me your latest post. Thanks

Learn how to spot cheating gf
>> Myths about sex <<
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1