The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2013, 09:18 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Can con newbies to say they are Lords
Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
C'mon! Rep pts can buy food izzit? Can buy condoms izzit? Can exchange for free fuck at GL?? Can use to pay for store value card izzit? Can use to exchange for cash voucher izzit? Can buy groceries at NTUC izzit? Can exchange for Premium Membership at SBF izzit??
Lets not tcss here. Later someone says clones talking to clones in master's thread
Old 28-11-2013, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Can con newbies to say they are Lords
Haha good ones!
Old 28-11-2013, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
C'mon! Rep pts can buy food izzit? Can buy condoms izzit? Can exchange for free fuck at GL?? Can use to pay for store value card izzit? Can use to exchange for cash voucher izzit? Can buy groceries at NTUC izzit? Can exchange for Premium Membership at SBF izzit??
Rep points cannot buy the above. Neither can you buy respect. Respect is earned and I guess looking at the points you have accumulated tells me that you don't put much weight on it hence not playing the game here at SBF.
Old 28-11-2013, 09:48 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Rep points cannot buy the above. Neither can you buy respect. Respect is earned and I guess looking at the points you have accumulated tells me that you don't put much weight on it hence not playing the game here at SBF.
Well said bro. Respect is to b earned one not forced one. I respect u
Old 28-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Samster

Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Are u telling me that the rep pts one has is an indication of how well respected you are??? The pts can over ride how you conduct yourself here??
Not saying they can over ride the conduct. But if I have to choose between believing the words of someone who is negative 100 versus someone who has 200 rep points, I guess the choice is obvious. In cyberspace, no one knows who you are and given that, how you conduct yourself and getting others to follow your lead or even believe you depends on reputation.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nato, why no reply from u? Why so quiet suddenly? U are one of the biggest chatter box here! Tok cock sing song like nobody business! Tats not u wor! Or izzit u now afraid until like a turtle withdraw his head into the shell? Scarce kenna zap arh? Or u only a coward here??
Roflmao. I did not pay attention to this thread lei. So did not see it until just. I mountain turtle so don't worry. You can call me mountain turtle. But coward I.M.Not.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
U mean people dun look at how he conducts himself here if he has high rep pts??! Hence, he can zap like no body business using his clones and gang and ppl still respect him bcos of his high rep pts??!

How samsters respect u now depend on how u ans my above quests!!
Hahaha. Respect is not earn by answering a question.
I think I stepped into a minefield here. Who are you talking anyway with regards to clones and gangs? Anyway, it is my two cents worth, you are welcome not to accept my logic, that is ok. Just saying if I was to choose between one with a low rep point versus another who has a high rep point, then it is human nature to accept the one with high rep point as being more credible. I am sure you do the same. Peace out.
Old 01-12-2013, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Roflmao. I did not pay attention to this thread lei. So did not see it until just. I mountain turtle so don't worry. You can call me mountain turtle. But coward I.M.Not.
Only my cock become mountain tortise after he releases his venom into the deep deep pit. I love it even more if the pit has never been visited by other animals, so that I can make a bloody mess inside.
Old 25-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stickboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have more stunts..come back

Went down to L16 W6 to check out the newbies, but unfortunately none was in my favour, as such ask OKT Lek to recommend then he say let me get you a new and swee one…)

WL Name – An An
Origin – Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years old, youngish, chatty with a positive traits
Height - 1.6m
Home Base - L14 H31

Looks – 7/10

Fair, nice smooth skin with fake eye lashes the kind that stick directly onto the eyes which looks a bit unnatural, but still acceptable in my context.

Body - 7/10

Very fair skin, well-proportioned firm body almost no pimples or blemish spots. There’s a tattoo at her tummy can’t really see clearly what is drawn there.

Tits - 8/10

She has a A+ boobs naturally firm, the nipples color looks a bit reddish, seems like those that had apply lightening cream on it. Any experience bro may want to verify, hehe…

AR – 7.3/10

She gave me a brief catbath and when near my ass, she just split open and stick her tongue aggressively my asshole with in and out variations, feeling like being raped by her tongue.

But for AR I would prefer on fours position, with KY massaging my dicky but anyway she’s only here for a month and I do believe that she will improve in times to come.

BBBJ – 7/10

She is hardworking, accommodating and perform extended BBBJ as requested by me but again need more bros here to “coach” her lah.

FJ – 7.5/10

Very willing and accommodating attitude - Cowgal, dogging bonking, frontal bonk. After I finish my load, we chat for quite a while.

Attitude – 8.5/10
I like her customer service attitude; she’s friendly chatty and a very positive person. She even try to sell me to come back for more as she has more “complicated” stunts to uncover, but she did not tell me in details, she’s new but good in RTF selling lol… she could be another Ang Pai in the making, as she already have the mindset to stay here for long and target to earn RMB1Mill.

RTF – Yes.
Old 05-01-2014, 03:36 PM
King Of Geylang

Li Na (L14 H31)

A sexy & slutty nite club girl...

B]Li Na (L14 H31)[/B]

Origin: Chong Qing
Height: 1.66m
Experience in GL: Debuted during end of Oct 2013.

Face: 7.15/10
(Slutty, sultry, foxy, feminine, hot & pretty babe. Very high sex appeal. Definitely a head turner if she is in a pub or in town area. Li Na has a pair of seductive, captivating & electrifying pair of eyes which threw seductive CFM glances at me frequently. She has very high sharp nose which looks fake & plastic. Her lips are shu qi’s type of lips, thick & sexy. She has long silky smooth hair which complements her pretty face. Her facial complexion is fair, not smooth as there are some pimples on her face. Somehow I find her resembles the retired cai shan to a great extent perhaps her eyes & nose. She has this ktv nite club girl face. The prettiest newbie in L14 H31 IMHO.)

Boobs: 6.9/10
(She possesses a pair of natural C cup boobs with big light brown areola & nipples. The only flaw is the scar on her right nipple which she sustained an injury when she was 12yo. She told me this instantly when she was in her birthday suit. Its quite a pity. I like her big light brown protruding eraser-like nipples. Cannot stop licking sucking her boobs. Her boobs look a little bit sagging.)

Body: 7.05/10
(Fair, toned & curvy figure with slight tummy impression. Neither very slim nor bah bah. I managed to carry her hehe. She is tall. With heels on, she is slightly shorter than me about 1.72m tall. Without heels, she is about 1.64m. I like her blink blink shiny pair of heels. She looks so sexy & slutty in those heels & tight white dress. Her body complexion is smooth. Arm pit hair
sighted. Very bushy pussy hair sighted. Sexy pair of legs too.)

Pre-shower routines: 7.6/10
(Once the door is closed, action immediately began. Li Na laid on the bed in a seductive posture exposing her panty, asking me to join her on the bed, constantly threw seductive glances. I sat on the bed, she seductively inched towards me. She caressed my face, body & dick. We slowly kissed & soon engaged in passionate frenching. During the frenching, we stripped each other clothes piece by piece and soon we were in our birthday suit. She played music on her phone, then hopped on my laps, cat bathed my neck & body. I then carried her to the toilet for bath hehe. She is quite heavy lol. Her pre-shower routines are so natural & shiok. I tot I am bonking a hot babe I picked up in a pub for ons.)

Bath: 7/10
(During the bath, we chit chatted & she constantly stared at me seductively with smiles. I like her sunshine smile. We had body to body soapy rub. She used her boobs clamped my dick & gave me boob fuck. Damn shiok to see my dick slided between her cleavage in & out. We frenched on and off during the bath. After the foam on my body was washed off, she cat bathed my body briefly. No BBBJ in the bath.)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(Li Na does not perform the SOP type of cat bath routines which most WL did. After we dried ourselves, she laid on the bed seductively, seducing me to lay beside her. I laid beside her. We looked into each other’s eyes and naturally, spontaneously we locked lips & frenched. She then gradually licked my ears, chin, neck, nipples, body, thighs while giving me love bites. This babe is damn aggressive. She gave me love bites on my neck, chin, arms, nipple areas, body til I can see red teeth marks on those areas. Those with gf or wife rmb tell her beforehand don’t give love bites hehe. During the cat bath, her hands were busy caressing my face, my dick, balls and nipples. She seemed to like to twist my nipples hmm. She also used her boobs to rabba my body. Very shiok when her big protruding eraser-like nipples brushed against my dick.)

AR: Nil

Frenching: 7.6/10
(We started from soft wet kisses and progressed to passionate aggressive frenching with lots of tongue fight. This babe’s frenching damn aggressive. She kept sucking my tongue. Pushed her tongue in my mouth. Gave me soft bites on my tongue & lips. Frenching Li Na is very shiok, wild, lots of oomph feel. She kept caressing my face & hair while we frenched. She also liked to kiss and lick my face.)

BBBJ: 7.1/10
(Her BBBJ is not bad. Great suction. I like the way she stared at me seductively when she BBBJ me. She alternated BBBJ with ball sucking action. Lots of tongue flicking action along my dick. No baby oil/KY HJ involved.)

Pussy Painting: 7.4/10
(She has nice beautiful oyster minus that bushy pussy hair. I told her sg men prefer little or no pussy hair. She may consider shaving her pussy hair. She told me last time she shaved her pussy hair bald as per her ex bf’s request. While I was darting my tongue into her pussy, she moaned sexily & loudly. Her thighs were on top of my shoulders. Her hands were caressing my face & messing my hair. Her facial expression was very dramatic. She looked like she was enjoying my tongueful. Her face was blushed. Her eyes were closed and her tongue was licking her lips. What a sight to behold.)

FJ: 7.9/10
(Sex with Li Na was wild, hot, steamy & natural. I was perspiring during the sex thou the air con was on. Somehow when my face was near Li Na’s face, my face felt warm. Her pussy is tight. Her moans were very sexy, horny & loud. She kept whispering dirty words into my ears, asked me rammed her harder, she was cumming etc. In missionary, we frenched deeply while I pumped her non-stop. Her hands were twisting my nipples while I played with her nipples. At times she gave me love bites on my arms. She then placed her legs on my shoulders & I thrusted my dick deeper into her pussy. In this position, my dick can thrust her very deep. I asked her to put on her blink blink shiny heels & bonked her doggie. Its so kinky & shiok to bonk her doggie with her heels on. Her pussy very tight in doggie. She turned around to French me while I grabbed her boobs from behind. We then moved to the dentist chair. I pumped her fast & furious, non-stop while we frenched. Soon cannot tahan her CFM face, sexy loud moans & her tight pussy, I surrendered & cummed.)

GFE: 8/10
(This lass’s KC & GFE very very strong. She kept complimented me about my strengths etc. She was very playful, bubbly. She kept caressing, pinching my cheeks, nipples etc. She kept asking me rmb to RTF her as she missed me haha. Before we left she hugged & frenched me. Even after the session, when she walked up the stairs with another customer, she winked & threw seductive glances at me. Not for the weak heart hehe. I supposed she kc all her customers to make them RTF. Somehow, I find her KC a little bit fake. Nonetheless, I enjoyed her dramatic play acting, KC & GFE. We even exceeded the session by a little bit & she was ok with it.)

RTF: Yes confirm chop and guarantee.

Note: Above ratings are based on my personal encounter. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
Old 06-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

This Lina is sure a KC queen bro. But of course better than some grumpy face or non-service girl. Her service is good and body curvy, will RTF her sometime when I finish recce the rest of the batch. I think she is quite popular within her house as well as amongst other bosses. Maybe she KC the bosses too hehe
Old 08-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Superbly Intense Degree of Sex-Appeal

WL Name - Li Na
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.64 m
Home Base - L14H31
MIsc Info - Debuted in Nov 2013. Prior experience as a KTV Hostess. I bonked when she was about 4 days old in GL. Thanks a heap to Nakamitchi for the excellent recommendation.

I swung by Kah Han's den to take a look at the newbies ... None of the newbies in Kah Han's den suits my taste in terms of outlooks except Li Na who possesses superbly intense degree of sex-appeal ... In fact the not-so-new Shui Jing and Yi Yi are more sexually palatable to me ... Especially Yi Yi who was in great shape ... Slim, and her very short tight Ferrari red number accentuated her slim, sexy & well-toned bod & legs many women would die for ... I also saw Commando Han Han who is still a darling of the older folks ... There is nothing much changes in her outlook since the very first time I bonked ...

Coming back to Li Na ... My oh my ... She oozes lots of sex-appeal & womanly feel ... She is neither slim nor plump with a perky & fleshy rear ... She has a bod of an athlete ... Something like UK @ 1649 ... Her body complexion is fair and super smooth ... She is the proud owner of a set of C cupper frontal assets with longish cherry size nipples which are very similar to L1805 Zhi Ling's assets but the latter are smaller in size ... She has a minor scar on her right aroela, which was a result of an accident sustained during her childhood days. She has big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes ... Sharp nose with high bridge but her mouth is a tad too big ... the good thing is, it actually made her looks more slutty ... She has long body permed tress which is tinted golden brown in color.

She was very natural and spontaneous from pre-shower routine to shower action and followed by bed room fore-play and ultimately, during the finale ... I love the way she cat-bathed me ... Her warm and moist tongue was very lethal and mesmerizing which made me begged for more ... We also frenched passionately during pre-shower routine, bed room fore-play and also during the coital ... I really enjoyed my session with this lass because she was not mechanical in her sexual action at all and she wouldn't go thru all the sexual routines from A to Z, unlike most of the WLs in GL ... She has reddish pink vagina labias but a little thicker than one usually see ... I gave her a muff dive without hesitation upon seeing her attractive looking abalone ... By the way, her KC skill is quite deadly ... Typical traits of Chong Qing woman ... You're warned ...

I enjoyed my session with this made in Chong Qing very sex-appealing lass lass thoroughly without a doubt ...

Looks - 7.0/10
Bod - 7.8/10
Tits - 7.0/10
Pre-Shower Routine - 8.0/10
Shower Action - 7.0/10
Cat-Bath - 7.8/10
French Kiss - 8.0/10
AR - N/A
BBBJ - 7.8/10
FJ - 7.7/10
Attitude - 8.0/10
RTF - Absolutely Yes!!

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 08-01-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Superbly Intense Degree of Sex-Appeal

WL Name - Li Na
Origin - Chong Qing, PRC
Age - 24 years
Height - 1.64 m
Home Base - L14H31
MIsc Info - Debuted in Nov 2013. Prior experience as a KTV Hostess. I bonked when she was about 4 days old in GL. Thanks a heap to Nakamitchi for the excellent recommendation.

RTF - Absolutely Yes!![/B]

Enjoy,
MaXx
$100 or $150?
Old 20-01-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
james333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Han Han of 1431

After having satisfying and sextisfying sessions with Li Na and An An, I wanted to have a RTF with with either of them but they were not available. OKT of 1431 recommended Han Han whom I had a good time seven months ago and took her instead of waiting for them. I did not write a FR on Han Han then so I penned a report based on my present experience.

Name: Han Han
Base: 1431
Home: Chengdu, PRC
Height: 168cm
Weight: about 55kg, big body frame
Boobs: 34B, surgically enhanced, relatively hard, brown nipples as big as the tip of the little finger, a result of breast feeding. 5/10

Looks: sexy and foxy from a distance. But after stripping naked, I saw a MILF with heavy makeup and wrinkles near her eyes when she smiled. Her skin was tanned and dry. Her tummy was more protruded than before. The long scar of c-operation also became more obvious. Her butts were flabby with retraction lines.
What a difference! A fast ageing in seven months' time.
She still wore her two big trade marked ear rings. 6/10

Foreplay: some hugging and light kissing and less enthusiastic than before. 5/10
Shower: as usual she held my dick and led me to the bath room, she performed body massage on my front and back. There was a brief BBBJ. 6.5/10

Catbath: boobs massage not so shiok with enhanced ones. She licked my body and followed by AR. 6/10

AR: she maintained a high standard as before. She licked my ass hole thoroughly while performed a HJ. 7.5/10

BBBJ: I noticed that she short changed me. It was not a deep throat job as before. She combined HJ and BBBJ. She still used her tongue a lot but with less actions. 6/10

Frenching: She was having a cold so I decided against it.

FJ: she was less spirited than before as she rided on me. We switched to missionary and doggy later on. In the past, she did not use KY oil but she applied plenty of it this time. 5.5/10

Attitude: there was a big change from enthusiastic to passive. I do not know whether it is due to the possibility of a burnout or having too many big time regulars and becomes indifferent to a walk-in. 5.5/10

Overall: the svc of Li Na and An An is significantly better than her. 5.5/10

RTF: No
Old 20-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm, I tried Han Han once too and she gave great service. Never RTF because found her too big-boned. Maybe she ORD mood already?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1