The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2018, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
wuxi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cheating Wives

TS effort really commendable. Thanks for nice updates.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
phamtrailertroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great updates, hope to read more.
Old 03-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
brownmole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read
Old 13-09-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5909 / Power: 20
ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

maybe TS MIA already...
Old 02-12-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2695 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Any more update to the wonderful story bro irondick666
Old 02-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
matsue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, do continue pls
Old 02-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
hwahee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A story that comes close to my kind of reading. Please continue TS.
Old 02-12-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
xiupakchoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to the writer. Please update soon
Old 04-12-2018, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously...Their two hands work together and soon Eve was close to cumming. "Any time now..... ahhhhh.... ahhhhh... NOW!!!" they both face that cock and close their eyes with their mouth opened. Streams of jizz splash onto their face and their mouth. Jessica quickly took that cock into her mouth and suck out any balance into her mouth. Then she lock lips with Eve and share her cum with her, tongue twisting and grazing against each other, playing with Eve's cum before they both swallow it.

Daniel was thinking hard how to get into Eve's pants. He kept thinking about it at work, while driving, eating, etc. He imagine having a 3some with his wife and Eve. In the end he decided the break through has to be through his wife Jessica. She rely on him totally financially. He would use it to his advantage.

Jessica had her 3 times per week "piano tuition" and she was loving every bit of it. Not a single moment she felt betraying her husband. Well you can't fault her for getting fuck by a women, with a dick to be consider as cheating, at least she tell herself cheating technically is with a man, a real man.

It was Thursday and Eve had left Jessica entirely satisfied, feeding her hot thick sperm from her big cock before she left. Jessica proceed to make dinner for Daniel, humming a happy tune of "S&M". Eve was fucking her along with that song playing loudly earlier, stabbing her cock into Jessica, in sync with the bass line thumping away and Jessica was loving it after she got the hang of it, she knew when Eve is going to attack her since she knew the song well. It adds to her anticipation of her furious thrusting deep into her.

Daniel arrived back home and he didn't greet Jessica but went straight to the master bedroom. Jessica was looking at him from the kitchen, puzzled and thought maybe Daniel had a bad day. She was afraid to speak to Daniel when he got mad. So she quietly serve the dinner and Daniel sat quietly at the dining table, eating with a solemn face.

"Dear... are you ok? Why so quiet today? Something wrong at work?", Jessica asked carefully.

"No, not at work", Daniel replied.

"What is it then? Can tell me?" Jessica said softly.

"Well, you really want to know?" Daniel said.

Jessica suddenly felt panicky. She felt what if he knew about her and Eve, but its not possible. They did it when he was at work and at her own house. Unless... her face turn pale.

"I knew about you and Eve", Daniel put down his bowl of rice and looked at Jessica with a stern face.

"What? What... do you mean honey...?" Jessica tried to act calm but her heart was beating madly.

"Last week, I was back home for a document", Daniel paused and lit a cigarette. "You care to tell me what you and Eve was doing in our room?" Daniel asked slowly.

Jessica mind just exploded with fear. "No dear... it's not what you think... Eve is a women! What can she do to me?"

"Well, cheating with a women is also cheating!" Daniel bang the table and Jessica jumped in surprise. "I think I need to reconsider if we are still suitable".

Jessica hurried to Daniel side and kneel down in front of him, tugging his hands, "No dear... please don't be angry... I was lonely at home and.. and.. Eve she seduced me... I won't do it again dear. I will cancel her lesson, I will not see her again, I promise!"

"Well, if you really want to save our marriage, there is only one way to do it" Daniel held her chin up. "Convince Eve to have a threesome with us".

"Huh??" Jessica blurred instantly. "Threesome... with Eve", "you fucking bastard...", Jessica said in her heart.

To be cuntinued...
Old 04-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.
Old 04-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

ml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond reputeml1138 has a reputation beyond repute

well ILock you are back writing the wonderful story again, now please continue and don't keep us in suspensed , many Thanks
Old 04-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
GuineaHog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, thanks TS!
Old 19-12-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold

Previously..."Huh??" Jessica blurred instantly. "Threesome... with Eve", "you fucking bastard...", Jessica said in her heart.

"Are you serious dear? You are not messy around with me are you?" Jessica asked to confirm her suspicion.

"Yes I am serious. I want to teach her a lesson for seducing my wife", Daniel said with a straight face.

Ya right... just say you want to fuck her. But my dear hubby, you would never have thought that the Eve you lusting for has a dick bigger than yours! Well since you want her, you can have her, I just hope your ass is ready for her dick you bastard.

"Ok... I will ask her, I cannot guarantee that she will say yes dear... hope you understand..." Jessica said.

"It's your job to convince her. No is not an option!", Daniel said. "Now suck my dick!", Daniel was feeling horny with the prospect of fucking Eve finally. He lowered his pants and underwear and Jessica work on his dick right away. When he got hard he make Jessica prone on the dining table with her feet on the ground, spreading wide for his enjoyment.

"Ahhh dear... I still dry... slowly...", Jessica complained in pain when Daniel tried to enter her.

"Dry? I know how to get you wet!" Daniel started smacking her ass left and right, pulling her hair towards him. He knew some SM always do the trick. Soon he felt wetness oozing from her pussy. He eagerly pushed it in and began to fantasize he was fucking Eve as he pump his cock deep and hard into Jessica.

The next day after Daniel went to work and Eve finally arrived, after some hugging and kissing Jessica told her what Daniel want.

"Threesome? Hmm... Does he know I got a dick?" Eve asked.

"I don't think so... If he knew he would have mention it since he saw us on the bed...", Jessica said.

"Ok... Well I wouldn't want him to divorce you because of me. If he want a threesome, we give it to him! But... This is what we should do...", Eve told Jessica her plan and Jessica was hesitant.

"If you fuck his ass... I worry he will really get mad and divorce me..." Jessica said.

"Don't worry my dear... No one can resist me and my dick, even if he is a straight man. Trust me, I have "converted" many straight man to love anal sex with this baby here...", Eve brought Jessica's hand to touch her dick behind her dress.

"I know... this cock of yours... is a monster... I just hope his ass can take it, kekeke", Jessica kneel before Eve and raise her dress over her head, taking her cock into her mouth as she fondle Eve's cunt lips.

"Ahhh.. yes...", it was Eve's plan all along to fuck Daniel's ass since she successfully tamed his wife. It's one of her perverted hobby to make a straight man with a beautiful wife begging for her dick. Daniel requesting a threesome only hasten her plan.

Jessica told Daniel about Eve's conditions for the threesome to happen. Eve requested to have it in a 5 star hotel. She said she was a lesbian and has never tried a man before. She requested Daniel to be blind folded and bound to a chair so she can feel safe and take her time to explore his body. When she is ready then he can have her and Jessica together. Daniel think about it and thought it was no big deal. So he said yes.

So it was all arranged and on a Sunday afternoon, Daniel was in the hotel room, blind folded and bound to a wooden chair, naked with the help of Jessica. He heard someone knock on the door outside. He got excited right away. Jessica went to answer the door and he heard footsteps towards him and someone lean towards his left ear and whispered: "You are a very naughty man Mr. Woo...".

Daniel can smell her wonderful perfume. He swallowed his saliva and his dick was getting harder and bigger.

"You want a threesome with me and your wife huh?" Daniel felt a hand held his dick and he assume it was Eve.

"Yes... untie me... I will punish you for seducing my wife", Daniel said.

"Not so fast Mr. Woo...", Eve slowly stroke and play with his cock. "We have a lot of time today..."

To be cuntinued...
Old 19-12-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Yes please continue, just can't stand the suspend...
Old 22-12-2018, 02:08 AM
Samster

Previously.."Not so fast Mr. Woo...", Eve slowly stroke and play with his cock. "We have a lot of time today..."

Daniel felt 2 tongues licking and sucking on his dick. "ahhh yess... that feels good..." It was his first experience of two girl sucking his cock.

The girls split the job well and both his balls and shaft got constantly lick and suck, bring him close to the edge of cumming. When he announce he was going to cum the girls let him cold off by touching other part of his body, then they resume teasing him, again and again.

Daniel had enough of cock sucking. "Enough sucking, untie me I wanna fuck you now".

"No Mr. Woo, I am in-charge here. That's the deal. YOU, listen to my command. Or you want me to leave now and let your wife finish you off?", Eve said.

"Ok... I need more... I wanna taste your pussy...", Daniel was only tough with Jessica. When ever someone else dominates him, he will chicken out.

"We will come to that later...", "now you can suck my tits", Eve straddle and sat on Daniel's thigh, pressing her boobs on Daniel's face.

Daniel eagerly stick out his tongue searching for her nipple, that's the only thing he can do now with his hand secretly tied behind the chair. Once he found it he suck on it hard.

"Easy boy easy...", she gesture Jessica to take over her position as she steps aside. Jessica sink her pussy on Daniel's dick facing him.

Daniel was not sure who he was penetrating but he doesn't care now as long as he can get some. Then he felt his lips touches something and it felt like a dick! Immediately he flinch. "What's that??"

"It's my special dildo, does it feel real? I just stickkkk it inside my pussy... It has my juice on it. Don't you want to taste my pussy?", Eve brandish her dick at Daniel's lips while she held his head to force him to suck her. Jessica was covering her mouth with her hand as he ride Daniel, trying hard not to laugh.

Daniel hesitantly lick the tip of that "dildo" abit and it was indeed kind of salty taste like how his wife's pussy juice taste.

"Suck it baby... feel how it's like to have a dick in your mouth, kekeke", Eve pushed her dick into Daniel mouth. He had no idea Eve was now holding her phone and recording him sucking dick.

Daniel thought the texture of the dildo really feels real as he suck on that dick. Hmm.. the advancement of technology today. Even sex toy feels like real. Eve let him suck her dick for a while then she stopped.

"Mr. Woo... how does your wife's pussy feels?" Eve moved herself behind the chair, kneeling down.

"Good... but I want yours...", Daniel pleaded.

"Not so fast...", Eve lube her forefinger with some lubricate she stand by earlier and she began to play with Daniel's anus through the opening of the chair. "How does it feel Mr. Woo, when I play with your asshole?"

"Oh... it... felt ok... nice...", Jessica was french kissing Daniel as she grind her pussy on his dick. Daniel felt Eve's finger went into his ass about 2 inches and he never had this electrifying feeling before. That finger wriggle and massage his prostate while Jessica ride his dick was quite a new heavenly experience. He began to groan as the girls tag team on him.

"Oh fuck... fuck... my god I am going to cum soon...", Daniel never knew someone playing with his prostate through his ass can feel so good when he fuck a women at the same time. Then he feel the finger retreat from his asshole.

"Mr. Woo... you like my fingering?" Eve asked.

"Yes... hard to believe but I actually like it...", Daniel said.

"We are going to keep your hand tied behind your back but free you from this chair. Let's move to the bed, I'll fuck your ass with my strap-on dildo as you eat Jessica's pussy. You want to try that? It will feel even better than just now, kekeke", Eve suggested.

"I think... ok...", Daniel thought for a few second and agreed. He was curious how does the dildo feel in his ass too.

As both of them lead Daniel to the bed, another 4k camera was already recording every details facing the king size bed.

When Daniel was in doggy position with his face planted on Jessica's pussy on the bed, Eve got into position behind him. She held her dick and lube it up real good. "Mr. Woo, are you ready to experience my dildo in your ass?" She graze her dick head on Daniel's anus. Well she didn't wait for his answer and just push it in for about an inch, slowly pulling it out and push in again, loosening up his rectum muscle.

"Oh fuck...", Daniel expected pain but it was quite ok for him and soon Eve's slow nice rhythmic shallow thrusting into him actually makes him horny. "Oh yeah... u can go deeper... faster...".

Eve grinned at Jessica, as if telling her "I told you so".

To be cuntinued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1