The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 19-12-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DannyMurphy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 35cents View Post
Very generous of her to share such candies for everyone during this yuletide season ....
It is the season for caring and sharing
Old 19-12-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Recently was on a trip to the land of the rising sun. While at an attraction, so many school girls were busy taking photos at weird positions that I spenf literally the whole day looking at panties underneath their skirts.
Lol. What attraction is this ?? Can’t be the school girls climbing all over the place ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 19-12-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Lol. What attraction is this ?? Can’t be the school girls climbing all over the place ?
Many were squatting or opening their legs wide to get a good angle for their photos. And yes, they opened their legs while seated as well.

The strong winds of that few days blew theor skirts up too.
Old 19-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many were squatting or opening their legs wide to get a good angle for their photos. And yes, they opened their legs while seated as well.

Interesting. Where was it?

Next time I’m there will keep an eye open

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
TripperX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Maybe they are filming JAV?
Old 20-12-2018, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Interesting. Where was it?

Next time I’m there will keep an eye open
My Guess is at Disneyland or USJ. Been there during late winter even thou still cold but girls are starting to wear short skirts! But most have safety pants on.....
Old 21-12-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
mrpighorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

3 separate incidents recently,

1. Was in a bus and saw a lady wearing short tight skirt. I walked over and tactically sat on the seat diagonal across hers. I was right and the next 10 mins, cant help staring at her white panties. The person next to this lady noticed me doing so but I just can't stop.

2. Colleague A: Arrive in the office once day and saw my colleague just settling down. She was wearing a top that I had seen several times, but this time round was slightly different. She was reaching about her clearing her table when I suddenly noticed the side of her top opened up. Wearing a strapless bra that was too big, I was looking at her nips for like 3 seconds. Made my morning great.

3. Colleague B: This colleague always wear in tight fitting short dress and many a times I can notice her vpl, always wondering if she wears any shorts underneath to 'protect' herself. Just recently, she casually seat across me with legs uncross and I managed to get a full view of her pink panties. Have been trying to get more glimpse after that incident.
Old 21-12-2018, 05:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaisen1088 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went on a trip with my clique (2 girls,me and 1 couple), and we stayed in this hotel room where there's a glass partition between the toilet and the room. The couple took the other room so I'm with the 2 girls. There is a blind on the external side of the glass and the girls didn't know about it because I put our luggages there and 'blocked' it. Long story short, one night, one of the girl went down to the gym while the other went to shower... I out of curiosity and horny decide to peep into the window. Caught her masturbating inside with the shower water running and it was the best time of my life.
Old 21-12-2018, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpighorse View Post

3. Colleague B: This colleague always wear in tight fitting short dress and many a times I can notice her vpl, always wondering if she wears any shorts underneath to 'protect' herself. Just recently, she casually seat across me with legs uncross and I managed to get a full view of her pink panties. Have been trying to get more glimpse after that incident.
You already said many times can see her VPL still wonder she wear any shorts?

Anyway lucky you!
Old 21-12-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 11
selflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterselflick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bro, your exp making me super hard and envious.
Does she know you were in the room and able to peep at her? Maybe she knew and purposely tempt u.
She aimed water at clit and used fingers to stroke clit? Did she moan?
Is she pretty?
I love hotels with such blinds.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisen1088 View Post
Went on a trip with my clique (2 girls,me and 1 couple), and we stayed in this hotel room where there's a glass partition between the toilet and the room. The couple took the other room so I'm with the 2 girls. There is a blind on the external side of the glass and the girls didn't know about it because I put our luggages there and 'blocked' it. Long story short, one night, one of the girl went down to the gym while the other went to shower... I out of curiosity and horny decide to peep into the window. Caught her masturbating inside with the shower water running and it was the best time of my life.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro. Did you see the other girl in the shower too?
Old 21-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
just wondering dun she knw u r in e same room when she went bathing? lolx
Old 21-12-2018, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
FightingSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
just wondering dun she knw u r in e same room when she went bathing? lolx
I have a strong feeling she knew …
Old 21-12-2018, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 21
cloudocean288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycloudocean288 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 21-12-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
anyone has fetish for medium size OLs in very short dresses?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1