The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2019, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
You got owned

He must be smiling happily to himself now that he has an owner...... reminds me of that song "Owner of a Lonely Heart"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnow View Post

Your type???

A bit too milfy for me liao......

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-01-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
He must be smiling happily to himself now that he has an owner...... reminds me of that song "Owner of a Lonely Heart"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Happy like %#*¥€#
Old 08-01-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Urban Dick-tionary :?Owned

Originated as a term used by hackers to describe gaining possession of a system, having hacked a box and got root they basically control it as much as if it was theirs, thus it could be considered owned by them. From this it was encorporated into the cultures vernacular including the limited(and awkward to type) vocabulary of so called l33t speak(0wn3d) Would-be hackers would come to use the phrase when taking someone out with a ping flood or other DoS attack, and although no access to the victim's system (typically another newbie hanging around on the same irc channel speaking in numbers) was gained yet they were still said to be owned. From there is came to simply mean bettering (or fucking over) someone and was even used to describe non-computer based events as described in the many other definitions. Though now its most common in CS games when someone kills you...

(Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...&defid=1055075)
Old 09-01-2019, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Happy like %#*¥€#

Sounds like cursing

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Urban Dick-tionary :?Owned

Originated as a term used by hackers to describe gaining possession of a system, having hacked a box and got root they basically control it as much as if it was theirs, thus it could be considered owned by them. From this it was encorporated into the cultures vernacular including the limited(and awkward to type) vocabulary of so called l33t speak(0wn3d) Would-be hackers would come to use the phrase when taking someone out with a ping flood or other DoS attack, and although no access to the victim's system (typically another newbie hanging around on the same irc channel speaking in numbers) was gained yet they were still said to be owned. From there is came to simply mean bettering (or fucking over) someone and was even used to describe non-computer based events as described in the many other definitions. Though now its most common in CS games when someone kills you...

(Source: https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...&defid=1055075)

Thats the thingy about todays world, everybody in cyberspace wants to come out with funny new slangs or terms & hopefully others will catch-on and spread it until it becums mainstream......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-01-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

And this month, you can fly to wetnam on a Bamboo Aeroplane
Old 11-01-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quote:

Finally in operation liao???: timings ho bo??? early morning there & late afternoon back is the best

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2019, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:

And after so much cheonging late nites in Wetnam all the cheongers becum panda on this bamboo aeroplane

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-01-2019, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

happi new year all brudders, i oso long time no post ordy
UPs DONE= testsg, lookingaround, kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 14-01-2019, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

my fav wetnam song in another kind of vid...lol...jus post 2 share share.

Old 14-01-2019, 02:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaryl View Post
so strange... I just clicked "Quote" and then "Submit Reply".. the system still allows me to post leh...
sbf golden rule, a member of the forum hv the rite not 2 remain silence, but watevr he said wil b taken against him weather is correct or no correct....lol

post jus 4 the fun & wit a smile, so long no take ani words inside internet too hard...lol
Old 14-01-2019, 05:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Ao dai mua suan...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
happi new year all brudders, i oso long time no post ordy

Wah another western visitor those that post once a year one......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 14-01-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
my fav wetnam song in another kind of vid...lol...jus post 2 share share.

Your fav also like those SSSYTs VBs ah, the Doraemon & Hello Kitty fans

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1