The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-01-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Oh and to add on,,,

If this is really so important to you that you raise it up in SBF,,,
I really don’t know what’s wrong with tell you to check with embassy/ authority directly rather than base your informations

You told me you got your info from FB thai visa
Then you forward me a link,,,

https://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic...hod-from-2019/

And in the link,, I see this,,

Which there isn’t any government letter head,,,
It’s from the forum itself,,,

But you told me

I dont do my visa via embassy and i dont give a damn from the various countries embassy. The embassy you are talking about most probably havent get any updates yet. simple as that.

You don’t give a damn about various country embass,,,
And you will rather give your attention to the online visa forum,,,

What I mean is you should check with the authority instead of reading it up from the forum,,,
But since you are so firm on whats mentioned in the forum,,,
I wish you all the best,,
And just a side talk, even if what’s shown on the forum is true,,
we don’t have a problem,,, We have businesses here,,
We don’t have a problem proving the income source,,,

Perhaps you just can’t accept that somebody else is better off?
you always that comments on the negative side??

Maybe I just don’t understand,,
Sorry if I step on your tail,,,
But glad you brought this informations up,,,
Old 14-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
Thanks for the share,,,
Every story has 2 sides,,,
I saw your post and out of good will, I PM you to let you know,,,
I got mine and I don’t face any issue,,,
Oh you forget mentioned,,

This is the very first Pm I send to you,,,

What kind of visa are you talking about?
Thai spouse visa and retirement visa requirement is different,,
I just got mine in Dec,,, so mine should be the latest update ba,,,

Your immediate reply to us,,,
Marriage visa and retirement visa the only difference is only the amount of money require to show is different.
one is 400k and the latter is 800k>
you got yours in Dec, is ok..this policy with effect Jan 2019
so if you need to renew in 2019 Nov?Dec, you will need to show the proof/evidence of income from where?

And I also explain that normal Spouse visa and retirement visa have a lot of different other than just 400/800K,,

And you told me you got your info from a forum,,,

Well,,, the rest of the conversation was shared by you le,,,
And hey,, I ended on a good note,,
I wish you all the best but what’s with all your vulgarity?
I did told you
“Take it that I don’t know what you are talking about after your hostel reply,,
And I did say “so sorry”,,

But I went to read up on the embassy site and that’s why I reply you again,,,
Telling you that I base on the authority,,, and I also shared the link with you,,
(In case you are having problem renewing your visa,,,)

Your final reply to us

Hahahaha...you are the one kan cheong spider start asking me this and that...and im trying to reply you what i know and now you want talk like big fuck as you are in Thailand...5555... as you mentioned, you deal directly from the authority..then why you bother ask others in SBF forum? 555 double head snake ah...555..
if so big fuck, dont need visa and get Thailand passport lah..this then i salute you..

Im not Kan Chong ley,,, I’m just sharing information with you,,
You should clarify with the actually authority rather than just getting info from a forum,,,

I mean, it’s true what? I check with the embassy directly,,
We even obtain documents of approval from the Thai Court,,,
We really went the legal way and got a Court approval,,,

But you really base your info on some forum ma,,

Well, I apologize if I sounded, I don’t know,,, to me is norm but, but, perhaps you take it the wrong way,,,
There is nothing I can do then,,

Mrs Ow
Finally waited you to reply and posted what i replied to you much earlier..I couldnt retrieved what i sent to you...ah...thanks ah...

To you is norm..my way of reply is also norm ah.....we all talk like this in sbf forum since day one..you cannot take it ah?

We are talking about marriage visa and retirement visa..and you now say need court to approve...eh...dont come and sian lah...so my way of getting my visa is the wrong way loh...
if you dont know about what is "ThaiVisa" in thailand, go find out first before you accuse them of giving falsehood..
You are the one who started asking me and now claim you are sharing with me? Kind hearted indeed..
I also told you, i got mine from C.W or you dont know what is C.W?
If dont know then ask na, i can tell you more..
Thai Embassy in which ever countries also take orders from C.W immigration HQ... Sometime, Thai Embassy got a later update than ThaiVisa site..dont under estimate ThaiVisa site. They are more pro than you regarding all these issues..some time Thai embassy in different countries also have different standards. Dont come say authority blah blah blah...
By the way ah..you now claimed you got yours and no problem and just want to share info with me ah....jolly well you dont read properly..i also mentioned the policy starts with effect 1st Jan 2019...having problem reading what i stated or the link i sent to you ? didnt read at all , just like those key board warriors, just read caption and not details and start bombard others? like this not good lah, nong....

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Perhaps you just can’t accept that somebody else is better off?
you always that comments on the negative side??
hahahaha...yes you better off than me
You have biz in Thailand leh..people doing biz hi-so mah..congrats to you.
I cant even own a small stall selling som-tum and pak kapow moo sab.
Poor me..

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
jai yen yen mai tong huang.

there are 101 ways to apply visa of any types. And the requirements varies. The authorities ask you produce what docs you just give. If no ask you no give and no have then you magic till have it. End of day its all about money mah be it physical or on paper.

now is 2019 liao so going forward if anyone got actual procedures you gone thru and successfully get the latest "type" of visa then can share in details for everyone reference ONLY. cuz when another person go do maybe his/her experience is not same same mah. There's no perfect system one sure got loop holes some where because its Thailand na.

Next time if so heng my Thai godson become Prime Minister of Thailand or some big army big police i ask him do visa for me under table

Not say what bro, when you ask people about something, means in your heart you also have doubts tio boh..thats why you ask mah..
then ask liao..people tell what he knows and the source of knowing. Then kena bombard say "ooi you wrong lah, anyhow talk..you must be the wrong way and im the correct way, and i do extra way too" then come claim, come to show and provide information only...simi lan sai...555..only kids will do like this if you ask me..
Talk until like my visa all the while is fake in Thailand? 55
As you mentioned bro, there are many ways to have Visa done. yes its true and i agree with you too and Yes Money talks here..if have enough money to throw and correct connection, you can buy citizenship too..
No connection but little money, want Thai ID also can, if you dare to use a dead person ID lah..also have lobang..
KNN talk till the end, "wish you good luck in my visa apply, we have biz in Thailand so no worry to get Visa" 555 good luck in your biz then..and i really mean "Good LucK"
Learn to be humble is all i can say..bro

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Next time if so heng my Thai godson become Prime Minister of Thailand or some big army big police i ask him do visa for me under table
Good luck in this though bro

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Living in Bangkok! 14-01-2019 02:05 PM 5555
Living in Bangkok! 14-01-2019 02:01 PM Whatever

55555 ourworld zapped wei..zap all you can lah..not enough ask your other buddies come zap too loh...Haiz...young people...
Dont worry lah..i will not zap you back...dont have the habit..

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 03:17 PM
Samster

ourworld:

Im not here to challenge you,,
Like I said,,
I rather take it from the authority rather than some forum
But since you are so firm on the changes,,
I wish you all the best,,,
Nevertheless,, even if the change is real,,
It doesn’t impact us,,,
So genuinely,, good luck to you,,,

Ok comfirm young people mindset...555..ok..Uncle normally dont play too much with young people...because young people or middle age people with kids mind set are very dangerous...Im still enjoying care free life in Thailand..dont want kena CSI down and gun down by these people...5555555

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Living in Bangkok! 14-01-2019 02:05 PM 5555
Living in Bangkok! 14-01-2019 02:01 PM Whatever

55555 ourworld zapped wei..zap all you can lah..not enough ask your other buddies come zap too loh...Haiz...young people...
Dont worry lah..i will not zap you back...dont have the habit..
Yes I zapped you,,
Out of good will but was “spat in the face by you”
You basically manipulate the whole meaning of my message to you,,
Old 14-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes I zapped you,,
Out of good will but was “spat in the face by you”
You basically manipulate the whole meaning of my message to you,,
Zap still dont leave your nick then how i can up you back...? if you so like to play zap and up point game..555 next time zap people, leave a nick na..
You so easy manipulate by others meh..?
Aiyah.. nong, just be humble in future on whoever you talk to lah..dont need sound yourself so up there and others so low here..
You never know who you are actually talking or exchange words with..just my little bits of advice La gon na...

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 03:42 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
jai yen yen mai tong huang.

there are 101 ways to apply visa of any types. And the requirements varies. The authorities ask you produce what docs you just give. If no ask you no give and no have then you magic till have it. End of day its all about money mah be it physical or on paper.

now is 2019 liao so going forward if anyone got actual procedures you gone thru and successfully get the latest "type" of visa then can share in details for everyone reference ONLY. cuz when another person go do maybe his/her experience is not same same mah. There's no perfect system one sure got loop holes some where because its Thailand na.

My point exactly,,
He asked! That’s why I PM him,,,
I wanna explain that I got mine just Dec 2018,

Quote:
Latest update on retirement and marriage visa..
Need proof/evidence of income source from origin country for every month for 1 year to in order to extend the next visa renewal.

My question is ...if we do have a untouch saving in Thai bank which is enough for the said 400K or 800K THB , do we still need to show the proof of income?
This was not stated clearly in their announcement of this latest policy. Any bros can explain more in this?
I don’t see any new announcement on the embassy site,,,
That’s why I try to explain to him that how we got ours!
And ask him where he got his info from,,
Turn out he got it from some forum,,,
Which my point to him is,
Clarify with the authority instead!
But he took it the wrong way and manipulated the whole meaning,,,
Old 14-01-2019, 03:44 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quote:
Zap still dont leave your nick then how i can up you back...? if you so like to play zap and up point game..555 next time zap people, leave a nick na..
You so easy manipulate by others meh..?
Aiyah.. nong, just be humble in future on whoever you talk to lah..dont need sound yourself so up there and others so low here..
You never know who you are actually talking or exchange words with..just my little bits of advice La gon na...
Hello Mr!
I can’t help it if you see everything so negatively ok,,
Moreover
I oredi said I’m so sorry and take it that I don’t understand!
Now who is behaving as if he is soooooo UP there??

And seriously,,, I’m not being manipulated,,,
It’s you manipulating my whole meaning,,, get it?

Forget it,, I give up explaining,,
Good luck in your visa,, period
Old 14-01-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
My point exactly,,
He asked! That’s why I PM him,,,
I wanna explain that I got mine just Dec 2018,

I don’t see any new announcement on the embassy site,,,
That’s why I try to explain to him that how we got ours!
And ask him where he got his info from,,
Turn out he got it from some forum,,,
Which my point to him is,
Clarify with the authority instead!
But he took it the wrong way and manipulated the whole meaning,,,
I manipulated the whole meaning or you really dont understand what im talking about? 555

and how YOUR POINT EXACTLY is inline with this bro? You hitting on only authority from THAI EMBASSY..but this bro is saying there are "101 ways" to get visa..is totally not same..now want to sway into other people frequency liao to get support ah?...lolx

Yah...only you n partner need to get a visa via Court...the special needy ones Then you carry on sleep with the authority loh..authority ....authority....authority.....herherherher....

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello Mr!
I can’t help it if you see everything so negatively ok,,
Moreover
I oredi said I’m so sorry and take it that I don’t understand!
Now who is behaving as if he is soooooo UP there??

And seriously,,, I’m not being manipulated,,,
It’s you manipulating my whole meaning,,, get it?

Forget it,, I give up explaining,,
Good luck in your visa,, period
You dont even have to wish me good luck in my visa at all at any time of our conversation...you are just a samster in here... we are not related in anyway so no need to good luck to me...
But rather i wish you good luck in your other "EndeavouR"

I'M CIM KING
Old 14-01-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 23
williamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud ofwilliamangkh has much to be proud of

Why so heat up in the forum...jai yen yen.

400K in bank is still valid (Non-O only need to proof 2 months in Thai local bank. This is not new...over 2 years already....) Need to wait for 1 month to get the new 1 year visa stamp. Thus need to make a run back to CW again for visa approval.

800K in bank is also valid but for retirement visa( need to proof 3 months in Thai local bank)

Retirement visa is the easiest to apply. In fact, you get approval on the same day as you applied.

Need to be above 50 year in age. Of course you need to have the 1st 90days Non-O immigration visa from Thai Embassy where all the necessary documents, police report, etc.
Once have the 90days visa, come to Thailand, open a bank account and put 800k. First application for retirement visa need to proof only 2month in local thai bank. Subsequent year, need 3 months.

How i know about retirement visa...i applied for my mother for 3 years already.

As for me, still 1 year non-o visa based on thai wife. ( resided in Thailand more than 10 years with work permit, and was told by Immigration officer at CW it is easier using Thai Wife then going for B-Visa).

By the way, Thaivisa Forum is a good source as the people there usually have very good update on Thailand visa issue. Especially from a nick called UbonJoe.( he is very well informed). I do occasionally read this forum but usual posters are from Europe or USA. .

The new rule that just issue on Jan 2019, this is mainly for UK and USA visa applicants who recently announced that the their government is no longer issuing the income letter thus the Thailand Immigration need to help to ensure those genuine visa applicants has a mean to continue, thus this new policy.

If need more information, i can help within my knowledge but remember, Thailand Visa matter is not something cast in stone...it changes...that is the reason i do read up Thaivisa forum to get myself up to date and it is very reliable.

I never once did approach any Thai Embassy on any related visa after my first visa approved.

I am still a Singaporean....confirm will change my citizenship in years to come....love living in Thailand.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
i no visa but already open bank account. 555 one step closer to apply visa.
Bank account is easy bro...just need a guarantor in some cases if you have nothing else

I'M CIM KING
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1