The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-12-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

HH anyone today from 3 to 7

Budget with no mummy system

Pm me
Old 13-12-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 18
supturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud ofsupturbo has much to be proud of

Date: Tonight
Time: 11pm - 2.30am
Place: FC
Slot: 1

PM if interested.

Last edited by supturbo; 13-12-2018 at 07:40 PM.
Old 14-12-2018, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New K2 FR (2nd Visit)
- Date: 13 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5-9pm 3 Pax
- Dmg: [$78 beer tower + $50 mummy + $20 waiter] ÷ 3 = $50 per pax + $50 tip per girl
- Playability: med - high
- Butterfly: This time i chose an "old gal" previously working in old K2, it was much better than my 1st visit. Butterfly every 30-40min, and stayed pretty long. Good. Same for my bros' gals.
- No. of girls: Still holding at a decent no. even at happy hour.15 - 20+. Good.
- Sound System: was ok for our room for this visit.
- Decor: Had lesser bros, so took small rm this time. Decor was decent in small rm. Seats were comfortable.
- Roberto (i.e. do you feel u kenna "koh toh" anot): No such feeling in K2. Costs were pretty clear, no hidden costs beyond what i have mentioned above. This category is more applicable to hcm ktvs which i will review when have time...lots of hidden costs and strange practices.

Overall had a better exp in K2 than my 1st visit.
Old 14-12-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beginend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today 7-11 looking for 1 more kaki
Old 14-12-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Jembersy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

SH for Posh 13, any kaki want to enjoy?
Old 15-12-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Today sh at k2 anyone interested? Pm me I will check before time
Old 15-12-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Legendarypao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want go posh 11-3
Old 15-12-2018, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 20
trash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertrash55 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
1st Club today 11-3. One slot. damage $99/pax. PM

Slot Closed.

Last edited by trash55; 15-12-2018 at 10:08 PM.
Old 15-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
New K2 FR (2nd Visit)
- Date: 13 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5-9pm 3 Pax
- Dmg: [$78 beer tower + $50 mummy + $20 waiter] ÷ 3 = $50 per pax + $50 tip per girl
- Playability: med - high
- Butterfly: This time i chose an "old gal" previously working in old K2, it was much better than my 1st visit. Butterfly every 30-40min, and stayed pretty long. Good. Same for my bros' gals.
- No. of girls: Still holding at a decent no. even at happy hour.15 - 20+. Good.
- Sound System: was ok for our room for this visit.
- Decor: Had lesser bros, so took small rm this time. Decor was decent in small rm. Seats were comfortable.
- Roberto (i.e. do you feel u kenna "koh toh" anot): No such feeling in K2. Costs were pretty clear, no hidden costs beyond what i have mentioned above. This category is more applicable to hcm ktvs which i will review when have time...lots of hidden costs and strange practices.

Overall had a better exp in K2 than my 1st visit.
STOP PROMOTING THIS LOUSY JOINT!!
LOL
Old 16-12-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
jubei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by trash55 View Post
1st Club today 11-3. One slot. damage $99/pax. PM

Slot Closed.
First post on the site!

Had lots of fun with bro trash55 whom i met for the first time last night - very chill guy and sibei on one.

I don't have much exp aside from S @ far east - so I'll try to give a FR as best as I can:

I reached first around 11 and we got a small room which was able to seat 2 kakis comfortably - 3 would be pushing it. The decor was a little dull but the room was clean and well maintained.

KTV system was decent - they have a touchscreen monitor in the corner of the room which wasn't too difficult to figure out (pick songs > then go back to playlist to modify). It had a good selection of songs and the sound was good for the room size.

The waiters are very friendly and helpful. They also banter quite a bit and it creates a very fun and lighthearted atmosphere.

For drinks we got a single tower to start off with because it's our first time hanging out - and eventually went to 2 towers. In the end we paid around $216 for drinks excluding tips. Note of warning though - for those that like to sing or watch TV, the beer tower will actually block part of the screen in small rooms if you are sitting across directly

The place uses a mummy system - the one we met I shall name M.
Very pretty and young demure looking lady who likes to build rapport with the guests. She is also very active on WeChat and posts regular updates on newcomers and available promotions.

The girls that came are from V and were also very good looking - I picked one that really stood out with her slim yet busty figure, all-natural beauty and also had a bit of a cocky/playful attitude. I would also comment on my bro's pick but unfortunately at this point my focus already pointed at the girl I selected .

The playability was medium to high - slightly less compared to S but still enough to get a bro high. Both girls that we picked immediately attacked us which showed quite some initiative. Unfortunately butterfly was long esp for my bro who only had the same girl come back 2 times in nearly 2 hours - the only thing I could say is that we probably picked the ang pais of the joint and that they were very popular.

I noticed was that the girls are slightly more aggressive in invading rooms despite the mummy system - Our first girls also asked us to help support fellow sisters to sit. This I didn't mind because the usual tips should be 30 each (i gave 50 min because I was used to S) and it's rather affordable.

Ta-bao seems possible but I think it varies from girl to girl. In the end we opted to end the night with some legendary pig organ's soup for supper (near old lavender food court) which I haven't had for ages. Location-wise, it is amazing for supper as we have tons of options around after.

All in all quite a relaxing and fun outing! Would return to drink/play and also would hang out with bro trash55 again
Old 16-12-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s@ms@m View Post
Just came back from work… looking for chillax lum sio sio…
- K2
- W
- NSH
- YSH
- FC
- SC
- Agun

Also can…
PM me…
Long time no see. AGun not ktv

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 16-12-2018, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!jasongh is one of the Best!

Any outings today? Please pm
Old 16-12-2018, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
weiliang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone? Anyone?
Old 16-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

only 2 mummy name with M in fc, 1 is celebrating her birthday in dec

Quote:
Originally Posted by jubei View Post
First post on the site!

Had lots of fun with bro trash55 whom i met for the first time last night - very chill guy and sibei on one.

I don't have much exp aside from S @ far east - so I'll try to give a FR as best as I can:

I reached first around 11 and we got a small room which was able to seat 2 kakis comfortably - 3 would be pushing it. The decor was a little dull but the room was clean and well maintained.

KTV system was decent - they have a touchscreen monitor in the corner of the room which wasn't too difficult to figure out (pick songs > then go back to playlist to modify). It had a good selection of songs and the sound was good for the room size.

The waiters are very friendly and helpful. They also banter quite a bit and it creates a very fun and lighthearted atmosphere.

For drinks we got a single tower to start off with because it's our first time hanging out - and eventually went to 2 towers. In the end we paid around $216 for drinks excluding tips. Note of warning though - for those that like to sing or watch TV, the beer tower will actually block part of the screen in small rooms if you are sitting across directly

The place uses a mummy system - the one we met I shall name M.
Very pretty and young demure looking lady who likes to build rapport with the guests. She is also very active on WeChat and posts regular updates on newcomers and available promotions.

The girls that came are from V and were also very good looking - I picked one that really stood out with her slim yet busty figure, all-natural beauty and also had a bit of a cocky/playful attitude. I would also comment on my bro's pick but unfortunately at this point my focus already pointed at the girl I selected .

The playability was medium to high - slightly less compared to S but still enough to get a bro high. Both girls that we picked immediately attacked us which showed quite some initiative. Unfortunately butterfly was long esp for my bro who only had the same girl come back 2 times in nearly 2 hours - the only thing I could say is that we probably picked the ang pais of the joint and that they were very popular.

I noticed was that the girls are slightly more aggressive in invading rooms despite the mummy system - Our first girls also asked us to help support fellow sisters to sit. This I didn't mind because the usual tips should be 30 each (i gave 50 min because I was used to S) and it's rather affordable.

Ta-bao seems possible but I think it varies from girl to girl. In the end we opted to end the night with some legendary pig organ's soup for supper (near old lavender food court) which I haven't had for ages. Location-wise, it is amazing for supper as we have tons of options around after.

All in all quite a relaxing and fun outing! Would return to drink/play and also would hang out with bro trash55 again

Last edited by abcitbats; 17-12-2018 at 12:52 AM.
Old 16-12-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Would like to consult the more senior bros here. I went ktv the other day and had 1 girl at first. Was rather interesting until she butterfly away. Then me and my bro was bored so we asked for another girl thinking they can take turns to keep us company while they butterfly.

But I realised the 2nd girl wasn’t exactly playable as compared to the first. In this case do y’all tip the same amount to both or will u tip lesser like $30 for the 2nd girl?

I just thought it’s a norm to always be 50 but I’ve been reading some $30 tips
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1