The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
amanda

Old 11-06-2014, 12:41 PM
Premium Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 26
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 12-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lllsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
New member here. Just become SNN's member and still not sure which FL I should book. Any taiko can tips me. Too existed with the list.

LLLsss
Old 13-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemohicans View Post
Let me share a FR for Ms. Angie during our meet-up in April.

Name: Angie
Race: Local CKT
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 32C
BBBJ: 8/10
Pussy: 9/10 tight, juicy and fresh
FJ: 9/10 we did lots of post but she's very good at cowride
Fingering: Yes
Moan: 9/10 natural but super loud
Daty:Yes
GFE: 8/10
Venue: PJ Hilton
Damage: RM2600/2 hours and transport allowance

Above Fr based on my personal experiences and she's one of my favorite girl among all I have bonked before.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielkam View Post
Below my experiences after months of hunger of sex. Not much activities at middle east and stressing working environment

Name : Katia, Part Time Model
Race: Russian, local
Face : 7.5/10
Body : 8.0/10 tall
Skin: 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 B/C cup
Pussy : young white pussy
BBBJ :8.0/10 nice
CIM : No
FJ : 9/10 lots of fun with her
Anal: No
GFE : 9/10 friendly
Damage : RM2200/2 session + RM200 tips + Hotel
WIR: Yes

Wanted to get Angie but i miss the boat. Definitely will get few more girls before back to work.

Don't pm me for the contact, I bought from SNN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmick View Post
First time trying the FL scene in KL.

Name: Ms. Kiyo
Race:CKT
Face: 7
Body: 8.5, good shape
Boobs: C, natural and nice shape
BBBJ: 9
CIM: didn't try
ANAL: No
FJ: 9/10 very wet
Moan: 8/10 natural
Daty: Yes
Kiss: yes
GFE:10
WIR: likely, but not immediately
damage : RM2100

Very friendly and 100%GFE - worth the expense. Will try out a few more before I circle back though, but looking forward to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
This week adventures at KL

Name: Joan
Race: Chinese College Girl
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 tall
Boobs: 7/10 B cup
BBBJ: 8.5/10 she's good
FJ: 8/10 wonderful sessions
Fingering:8/10 Yes
Pussy: 8/10 nice
Daty: Yes
GF Feeling: 8/10, very friendly
Venue: PJ
Damage: RM2300/2 + RM100 tips

Initially planned to book Elizabert but unfortunately she already stops working. From the list, I have Kiyo, Anna, Angie, Sheily but all not available due to my request for early morning bonking. I wanted to book the girl at 8.00am and I was informed by SNN most of them only free in the noon or night.

As suggested by SNN, I took Joan again as she just back to work again after 5 months rest. The last time I met her around 7 months ago. On the day, I was surprise that she came way early, someone knocking the door at 7.40am while I still in bed. Never in my mind will she reach early as I thought she will reach around 8.10am -8.30am due to the traffic at KL during weekdays.
I was a bit embarrassed as I haven’t prepared myself and the bed a bit messy. I told her to wait for me as I need to prepare myself. My heart are pumping fast as not used to someone in my room while I’m doing some light cleaning, brushing teeth, shave and take a quick bath. Skip all those non fucking non sense.

Basically, she take the initially to start the session by stocking my dick while we are chatting. What to do as I’m still with my pyjamas and she aware I already harden. I don’t know how to describe the feeling of excitement but one thing for sure my little bro was so hard. I just lie down and let her do the blowjob. It’s so awesome blowjob and excitement. Not even 5 minutes I already have lots of pre cum.

She told me” Dear, you already want to cum? Lots of sticky come out… please don’t cum yet, I want you to eat me first.” Huh.. I heard the word “ EAT’.. Signal her to undress and proceed to 69 positions… She said she seldom do 69 but willing to please me. Haven’t Eat her, her abalone already soaked with her LOVe juice. Always best to eat an Abalone with fingering combination. I can say she really enjoy and almost cum until she can’t even blowjob me properly. We spend almost 5 minutes with 69 post...

Wear the Cap and we started with standing doggy in front of the big mirror...bonk her hard and never hold back….We are just like bunny bonking non-stop for the next 3 minutes. Huh… this is one of my best first shot even. I cumm so much until I can feel my leg sharing. I took 30minutes to recover…usually I can recover in 15-20 minutes, guess 1st round really too intense for me.

For round 2, we just like couple...started with some light kissing, cuddle each other, while my naughty hand already roaming all over her body…fingers looking for love cave, penetrate with one finger until her ask for more, insert both fingers and she was all mine. She can’t help herself but just keep moaning and her love juice keeps oozing out. I let her suck my cock while my fingers working hard on her pussy. She wanted my cock so badly until she take out the condom and armor my little bro. this round, she wanted to do cowride…very nice ride and can clearly see her fair boobs. She was working so hard to pump me hard, can even hear the “piak piak sound’… and of cause her lovely moan. She cowride me for around 3-5 minutes, and I took over to bang her missionary while holding both her long leg on my chest...I keep bang her in this post until I cum…guess the whole session last around 15… I rated 9/10 for this round of session with Joan.

This is based on my personal rating.
Thanks snn for the arrangement as I hardly back to KL due to my current job at SG. Please do not ask her number from me, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaumid View Post
This is the first time writing FR, normally don’t bother to write but tis time decided to do so as a payback to Ms R for the wonderful experience.

Name : Ms R
Face : 8/10, the pic is distorted, her face is slimmer
Body : petite, consider tall
Boobs : A or B but looks great on a petite body
BBBJ : average
FJ : 9.5/10 very willing to please
Fingering : Yes
Moan : soft
Daty : Yes
Anal : Yes
Kiss : Yes
GFE : 8/10
Venue : PJ
Damage : 1700/2

After some casual chatting, I went to took bath, came out, both of us lie on the narrow twin bed, more chatting, then she started touching and BJ like normal. In the beginning, things were quite standard, we go slow missionary, turn to side, doggie, but after around 10 min FJ, start hitting her G spot & she became more wet, action getting more fury, hold her up both sitting, ….. carry her to the table & doing it face to face with me standing n she sit on table (good thing that she is petite and light, can carry her easily), she came in this position.
Many action continue and after a while, we took a Half Time Break, caressing and chatting again, as both felt a bit sticky with saliva, sweat, and sticky juice, I ask her to go shower together. There we go again, first rub everywhere with soap, both of us get energetic and horny again, then action start again with standing doggie. F**king in the rain…This is really HOT.
Then back to bed, continue with the momentum. After a while, change speed to slow again with cowgirl. I enjoyed the moment slowly with her pussy, and we moaned like crazy. …… at the end, anal doggie style.
It was a very satisfying session and R is so willing to please I felt a little guilty of doing so much with her.
bro jjjss, above all the good Frs. Refer all the previous Frs. My suggestion to get snn recommend you.
Old 14-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Samster

first time contribute fr here. First time taking FL and thanks to sucknehneh's list.

Name: Anne
Race: NL
Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10 voluptuous
Boobs: D cup firm
BBBJ: 8
CIM: Yes
ANAL: Allow
FJ: 8/10
Moan: 8/10
Daty: Allow
GFE:friendly
WIR: she's good but Will try others
damage : RM400/1
Old 14-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 15-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Roysmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been missing in action for almost a year after been posted to east malaysia. Too bad Olivia no longer working else would like to meet her again. Miss her E cup

Name : Katia
Race: Russian, Part time model
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 tall
Skin: 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 34B I guess
Pussy : First time taste white pussy
BBBJ :8/10
CIM : No
Anal: No
FJ : 8/10 she loves to play around, plus point
GFE : 8/10 friendly
Damage : RM2200/2 session + RM50 tips
WIR: Yes but prefer new FL under SNN list

Thanks sucknehneh for the arrangement and new updates
Old 15-06-2014, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
monchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This sweet memory happened about a month ago. Sorry bro SNN for the late FR. Been busy travelling here and there, but it is my responsibility to share the FR.

Name: Suzzy
Race: Local Indian College Girl
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 36C (still firm and bouncy)
FJ: 8/10 very shy
Fingering:8/10
Pussy: 9/10 tight and hot!
Daty: She loves it. very wet.
GF Feeling: 9/10
Venue: KLCC area
Damage: RM400/1 shot + Rm100 tips
WIR: it is already my second time with suzy, maybe i would like to try others in the SNN list. michelle is also very yummy.

This was my second time with Suzzy. I texted her 3 days before and she straight away say yes to meet. i book our favorite room and waited for her to come. Like previously, she was late for 1.5 hours (guys, need to be patient with her timing). But knowing how good and yummy she is in bed, i just calm down myself and waited for her. Finally, she arrived nearly at 12 midnight. I greeted her at the lobby and we went up to our room. she was wearing a short skirt and a tight baby T shirt on. In the room, she quickly took of her clothes and came to bed naked with me. we started to kiss, hugging and licking each others for about 20 minutes, before we were both in 69 positions. we spent 10-15 minutes in this position and she squirted twice when i daty her pussy. then i asked her to relax and calm before i put my cap on and fuck her missionary. she closed her eyes and moaning so loud like a honeymoon lovers. after 10 minutes, i asked her to turn around for doggy style. she spread her leg wide and guided my cock into her tight but wet pussy. the view was so great and i keep on pumping her very hard that she even stopped me for few seconds saying that she squirted again. The bed sheet was wet with her juices. then i started to play around with her asshole using my finger, and shockingly she allowed and enjoyed it while i keep on pumping her doggy. after few minutes, while my cock is still inside her pussy, i bend down and whisper into her ears slowly that i want to enter her anal. and there she gave me a sweet nod, from a young college girl. took my cock out from her wet pussy, wipe her asshole with my saliva and her juices, and i began penetrating her from behind. damn.... this is my first time doing anal with a girl, and the same with suzzy. it was soo tight and warm inside her. i keep on inserting my cock until it is completely inside her and cruising slowly and i can hear her moaning again. it was just for a short moment, about 3 minutes until she said that she cant take it anymore. i gently pull out my little buddy from her ass and she climb on top and inserted my cock into her pussy. she ride me like a cow girl for sweet 10 minutes before both of us reach our orgasm. we rest for about 30 minutes before my cock start erecting again, but suzzy said that it is enough for the night and she need to recover first from the session we just had. i kissed her good bye and gave her Rm100 tips for the wonderful experience. in summary, thanks to bro SNN for the marvellous ladies. you're the man!
Old 17-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

My second FR here

Name: Diana
Body: 6/10 very slim
Boobs: small
BBBJ: 10/10
FJ: 8/10 this girl love sex and she super wet
Moan: 7/10
GFE:8/10
WIR: she's good but Will try others
damage : RM350/1

Best blowjob ever...maybe i'm new and easy to please
Old 17-06-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 11
Alfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlfredunhill is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks Boss SNN for the new pre july list... that NL mix CKT look yummy, dont know when come to KL again... zzzz

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=457738
Old 18-06-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

special arrangement at penang last week by SNN and this girl still not in the profile yet.

Name : Ms Amy
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 a but meaty, 162cm, 50kg
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Fingering : Yes
Moan : 8/10 Loud speaker
Daty : Yes
Anal : Will consider if pay more
Kiss : Yes
GFE : 8/10
Venue : Penang
Damage : 1000/2

Thanks SNN for the arrangement.
Old 18-06-2014, 12:27 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 20-06-2014, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
hornybozz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monchu View Post
This sweet memory happened about a month ago. Sorry bro SNN for the late FR. Been busy travelling here and there, but it is my responsibility to share the FR.

Race: Local Indian College Girl
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 36C (still firm and bouncy)
FJ: 8/10 very shy
Fingering:8/10
Pussy: 9/10 tight and hot!
Daty: She loves it. very wet.
GF Feeling: 9/10
Venue: KLCC area
Damage: RM400/1 shot + Rm100 tips
WIR: it is already my second time with suzy, maybe i would like to try others in the SNN list. michelle is also very yummy.

This was my second time with Suzzy. I texted her 3 days before and she straight away say yes to meet. i book our favorite room and waited for her to come. Like previously, she was late for 1.5 hours (guys, need to be patient with her timing). But knowing how good and yummy she is in bed, i just calm down myself and waited for her. Finally, she arrived nearly at 12 midnight. I greeted her at the lobby and we went up to our room. she was wearing a short skirt and a tight baby T shirt on. In the room, she quickly took of her clothes and came to bed naked with me. we started to kiss, hugging and licking each others for about 20 minutes, before we were both in 69 positions. we spent 10-15 minutes in this position and she squirted twice when i daty her pussy. then i asked her to relax and calm before i put my cap on and fuck her missionary. she closed her eyes and moaning so loud like a honeymoon lovers. after 10 minutes, i asked her to turn around for doggy style. she spread her leg wide and guided my cock into her tight but wet pussy. the view was so great and i keep on pumping her very hard that she even stopped me for few seconds saying that she squirted again. The bed sheet was wet with her juices. then i started to play around with her asshole using my finger, and shockingly she allowed and enjoyed it while i keep on pumping her doggy. after few minutes, while my cock is still inside her pussy, i bend down and whisper into her ears slowly that i want to enter her anal. and there she gave me a sweet nod, from a young college girl. took my cock out from her wet pussy, wipe her asshole with my saliva and her juices, and i began penetrating her from behind. damn.... this is my first time doing anal with a girl, and the same with suzzy. it was soo tight and warm inside her. i keep on inserting my cock until it is completely inside her and cruising slowly and i can hear her moaning again. it was just for a short moment, about 3 minutes until she said that she cant take it anymore. i gently pull out my little buddy from her ass and she climb on top and inserted my cock into her pussy. she ride me like a cow girl for sweet 10 minutes before both of us reach our orgasm. we rest for about 30 minutes before my cock start erecting again, but suzzy said that it is enough for the night and she need to recover first from the session we just had. i kissed her good bye and gave her Rm100 tips for the wonderful experience. in summary, thanks to bro SNN for the marvellous ladies. you're the man!
She is damn good
Old 20-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Samster

londick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to Book Angie but she only come KL this Sunday or Monday. SNN recommend Jennifer so i trust his recommendation

FL Name: Jennifer
Race: CKT
Body: 7/10 petire, very small size
Boobs:7/10 B
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ:10/10 she really know how to blowjob and DEEP Throat
GFE: 8/10
Skin: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 love to carry her around
Damage: RM1700/2
WIR: Yes

Thanks for the arrangement
Old 21-06-2014, 01:59 AM
Samster

Below my 3rd FR

Name: Zizie
Body: 6/10 chubby type
Boobs: BIG
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 7/10
GFE:7/10
WIR: Yes but will prefer try new girl
damage : RM250/1
Old 22-06-2014, 01:15 PM
Samster

Awesome sex with Suzzy

Race: India college
Body: 8/10 nice body
Boobs: C
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Moan: 8/10 loud
GFE:8/10
WIR: yes will book her again before middle July
damage : RM400/1

Snn told me she gonna stop by end of July and I had double clarified with her. Gonna book her again before she permanent quit this freelance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1