The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Sharkie99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoshii View Post
Heading to Chongqing for a week in a couple of days, any bros have any recommendations?
When are you there? Share contact? Looking for bros too
Old 30-10-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aznballa622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie99 View Post
When are you there? Share contact? Looking for bros too
Bro, im down to hang out. Last night in CQ for me. Wouldnt mind a KTV or a Sauna tonight. Staying at the JFB area
Old 30-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznballa622 View Post
Bro, im down to hang out. Last night in CQ for me. Wouldnt mind a KTV or a Sauna tonight. Staying at the JFB area
Sigh, only there this weekend lei. Can't find any good place online. Got any recommendation on KTV or Sauna? Damage?
Old 04-11-2017, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: ChongQing Information

I have mentioned many times.. In CQ, there is this underground shopping area called 不夜城in观音桥in江北district. Inside has sauna, KTV, clubs etc.. Their clubs only get crowd around 2300-00:00. Also in 江北, there is 酒街 also near 观音桥 where there is a bunch of clubs and bars with lots of chance for ONS.
Old 11-11-2017, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dsrandyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello, take off tomorrow to cq. any update to assist ?
Old 11-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dsrandyl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: ChongQing Information

[QUOTE=Pink_Flyod;16634847]I have mentioned many times.. In CQ, there is this underground shopping area called 不夜城in观音桥in江北district. Inside has sauna, KTV, clubs etc.. Their clubs only get crowd around 2300-00:00. Also in 江北, there is 酒街 also near 观音桥 where there is a bunch of clubs and bars with lots of chance for ONS.[/Q

hello, take off to cq 2moro. any latest update >
Old 13-11-2017, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrandyl View Post
hello, take off tomorrow to cq. any update to assist ?
PM me your wechat ID if you want to check something out together
Old 13-11-2017, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
craftkilne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr 12/11. 0700hr took off to chong qin(ckg). Probably, the 2nd time in my cheong career to fly so early knn. Most airlines hv early flights to ckg. Ard 1130hr . Not really cold at 15c. Air is clean but a lot of 雾 as like shanghai. But the latter is much colder due to strong winds. Notd the paper clearance is slow relative to the crowd. Worse, there was a need to go fr luggage check again prior to leaving. So super long q in just one lane knn. Abt 1230hr i finally got out of gate fr taxi. Lost 1/2 hr to fixing my hp m1 mobile data plan at airport china mobile but to no avail. Just cannot connect to china mobile fr whatever reasons. By 1300hr f off to 5 star hotel kempinski. A 32th storey german hotel with a nice quiet environment. Went to a restuarant at 解放碑 fr a quick bite. By then my hp cud be connected to china mobile. Knn lost some $ using hotel tel calling m1 fr help. Hardly any attractive gals there. Perhaps, too early at abt 4pm haha. Abt 7pm 2 local gals came to meet me at hotel lobby fr dinner. One of them got to know thr chinalovecupid. She is a pleasant plump divorced woman in her 30s with a 10yr old kid haha. Her fren looks a tad better. They brought me to 九格火锅 at 南槟路 facing the 江湖。damage 210rmb. After a short romantic walk with her i thought i cud hv a screw at 600rmb. Thats my bottomline fr her haha. She refused bec she chose to 'sell high' sighed... so back to hotel rm by 1030hr. Suddenly my wechat kept sounding off. 2 pimps n 1 freelance looking to sell svc. Then i remember i had kept my hp location on or was it a result
of 'shake' or "people nearby' earlier ? I was very tired but the pictures of the gals aroused me haha. The pimps' gals are 1 shot at 1800rmb from seemingly all walks of life e.g. students n office gals. The freelance 600rmb.The pimps were pushing hard. But i insisted i only wanted gals that cud 接吻。finally pimp 1 promoted 2 gals of my taste. The gal came at abt 2315hr. But i rejected her bec 20% off from the pic haha. I paid her 100$ fr taxi home. Less than 10mins pimp 1 sent in another gal. This one ok(yellow blouse). However, it turned out she does not provide frenching n pimp never told her knn. When i rejected her she soon agreed at 1900rmb. Below average svc n limited frenching. Kum must use condom [难过]. Good pts r pretty, fair, meaty, light pink n nipples, smooth skin n good shape. B+ cup. Amazingly in 5mins inside her my semen burst out knn. I thought i wud I/A ! After the affair the pimp 1 asked fr my feedback n i reminded her to stick to my needs haha ! Abt 5pm local fren will bring me to a simple place fr dinner n then proceed to a coffee place for coffee. This place can see all the ktv gals going to work abt 7pm haha. We assess first n if ok we shall go on the 14th haha.
Old 14-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Samster

Fr 13/11 went to recce ktv with my local colleague at 观音桥 n near kempinski. Basically 2 types. Medium class n high class. The former abt 1000-1500rmb as a start: room, , drinks, mumy ... gals frm 500rmb. The latter abt 1500-2k. Gals fm 800rmb. For medium class shock to learn customer need to negotiate with the gal for a screw. Utter crap system. As for the high class price is set but very expensive la. Its clear it does not make sense to go ktv esp for non drinkets. Better to pick up internet gals. Many pimps n free lance gals running round. All u need to do is to on yr hp location n wechat 'people nearby' esp in the evening. U will be inundated with msgs knn. The price range fm 800 to 2600++ for 1 shot. The gals fm all 6walks of life. The pics come with 视频。if the gal turns up to be not yr taste just reject n pay 20$++(up to u la). Always state yr needs haha. Yesterday cud not find any bec all refuse to french haha. One pimp hunting one for me now. Generally i go for 1600-1800rmb one shot. Still cheap as no need to pay ktv room, drinks, mumy.... n no need to negotiate with the gal for a screw ! Service wise depend in the chemistry with the gal. The last one i got was near below average haha. Oh yes never reveal yr hotel room number. View the gal yr the lift lobby. At 观音桥 there was a place call 不夜城 where u can walk down。 Many shops, eateries n ktv there. Each level has shops. Its like going down fm level 1 yo basement 4 ! When u come up u need to take escalator unless u r strong to
climb up each level. There r beauties on the streets indeed. We took mrt to 观音桥。 its like novena to raffles place. 15mins but packed. Note he said their mrt hardly breakdown knn !!! Finally, chong qing cheong life has been limited by political clampdown just like cp. The latter far worse. Afternoon sha colleague bringing me to 'dancing hall'. Lets see. May be recce massage later.
Old 15-11-2017, 12:43 PM
Samster

Fr 14/11 since i had my breakfast an internet pimp started hunting for me a gal who can french till afternoon but to no avail knn [难过]. So i expected a dull day. Abt 1900hr after the usual 火锅 dinner my china colleague rushed me to a dancing hall at 观音桥. Its located within an old building. The dancing hall is abt the size of 3 basket ball courts including counter, bar n sitting area. Officially its a public decent entertainment area not a chicken den. It has been going on for years. Whether u can get a screw or not depends on chemistry and luck. Entry ticket 10rmb per person. Abt 150 local women there. Mostly in the late 20s to 30s range. A few r good looking. Generally, they r presentable and ok shape. Do not have 18 - 23 gals la. These u hv to find at ktv, suana and internet at a higher price. So few young men and many older men. songs are slow and relaxing. You can choose a gal of yr taste to dance. 1 song abt 5mins 10rmb. You can also choose not to dance but get a gal to chat. Same cost apply. Of course, u can choose to sit alone to watch the dancing and listen to songs. 1hr chat abt 100mb. Dancing to let both the chance to chat n for u to hold her tight touching her breast, butt and face [呲牙][色]. U can dance at one side with dim lights or one with brighter lights haha. I found one after 10mins walk. She smiled at me the moment we hv eye contact haha. She is 29yr local salesgal, sweet looking with fair looks, smooth skin, ok shape n b cup. While dancing at the dim lights for 10mins i proposed to her for a screw with frenching and she agreed ! First timer luck i guess [呲牙] ! Abt 2300hr back at hotel. She looks thin but after she removed her clothes i was stunned by her good body. No stomach flesh. Soon we were passionately frenching. Just b4 i wanted to screw her she insisted we go bath together haha. She serviced me well. After 10mins inside her my semen burst out ! She was moaning like no 2moro during the process haha Downsides r dark nipples n no kum. She wanted to save the kum for my next trip knn. She is coming over to keep me company till night as happened to be on off day. I hope i still hv semen[偷笑]. My damage is 700rmb incl dancing/chattng time(2hr 200rm) n 1 shot(500rmb) Thur she is back to work. So i can go the dancing hall again to find another for my grand finale shot haha if luck still with me. Like i said not all want to for a screw.
Old 18-11-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Chong qing final fr. There is no doubt there r countless beauties basis on the gals i have seen on streets , pubs n those fm internet in person via pimps. The free lance gals r not bad either. Ktv gals r not recommended bec expensive. The idea of negotiating with ktv gal fr a screw privately is sheer nonsense. Save yr $ for internet gals unless u hv many $ to burn. The higher class ktv is better as the price is fixed though it wud cost u a bomb. I guess the gals must be stunning. 永利会所 is one near kempinski hotel.。 If u do not need frenching like me [偷笑] there r a host of young n attractive internet gals for u to f. Fm 1300 to 2600 1 shot. If u want lower cost go fr free lance gals abt 600rmb. Suana 1700-2200 two shots but need contact. If u still want to lgo lower, go to the dancing floors [呲牙] but be realistic la. Overall, the rating for chong qing as a bonking place is 6 out of 10. Mind u it is a place marketed more for scenic views n 火锅。 as for pick up gals for free fuck. Perhaps [偷笑]
Old 21-11-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
thingstick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't pay so much in CQ! Holy shit.

Stop it! 750 max. 500 should be the norm.

Even in Beijing you can get similar prices if you hunt.
Old 11-03-2018, 01:23 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 26
younggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryounggun24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Chongqing trip

Hi Bros,

I’m heading to chongqing during April. Anyone can share the experience there? Are there any good place to have some fun?
Old 20-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 14
acidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to behold

any bros in cq now wanna explore together? send me a pm
Old 27-11-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

永利会is at 南岸区 while kempiski is in 渝中区。Depend on the hour, it can be a dead lock traffick as you need to cross the bridge. Just went to YongLiHui last week.. there have a few gems there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1