The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 01-11-2018, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

well i guess any FR is fine... otherwise where do the bad FRs go?
Old 01-11-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Act as disguise & camouflage
Old 06-11-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
stevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros, anyone tried Iconick girl Ayuki?
very tempted to try, she looks like my high school friend that I wanna chase. haha.

any FR? thanks in advance!
Old 06-11-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevekuint View Post
very tempted to try, she looks like my high school friend that I wanna chase. haha.

Just fuck your ex-crush.
$$$ cannot buy.
Old 06-11-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
19900801 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Iconick girls cfm up to standard. Dun need fr de.. normally if the girl suits your taste just go for it. V stable
Old 07-11-2018, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 13
stevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstevekuint is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Just fuck your ex-crush.
$$$ cannot buy.
Haha. Thx for the tip bro. My ex-crush is 49 years old now. i doubt there is any interest. Time flies man!
Old 07-11-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haha. Thx for the tip bro. My ex-crush is 49 years old now. i doubt there is any interest. Time flies man!
More valuable to bring back time which u did not do.
Don't live with regrets.
Old 07-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1313 / Power: 20
Rally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud ofRally has much to be proud of

few days ago went to china town and use WeChat to scan and found a pinoy gal offer at 300 per shot, from the the wechat picture she looks good and sexy. I even ask her to send a voice massage over to me to prooft that she is a pinoy gal and from the voice massage I heard she really had a pinoy accent. tempting to try but just wanna to ask bros here if anyone ever try these random wechat FL.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rally View Post
few days ago went to china town and use WeChat to scan and found a pinoy gal offer at 300 per shot, from the the wechat picture she looks good and sexy. I even ask her to send a voice massage over to me to prooft that she is a pinoy gal and from the voice massage I heard she really had a pinoy accent. tempting to try but just wanna to ask bros here if anyone ever try these random wechat FL.
Pinoy girl @most 120. They are on par as the Indons..
Old 15-11-2018, 10:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
milimili deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Pinoy girl @most 120. They are on par as the Indons..
Any contact ? Share pl. ? Thanks
Old 16-11-2018, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
okai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro Elite for accommodating my inflexible time.
Nicole under Elite69:
- Flawless skin, look, body.
- Service is good as well.
Everything nearly perfect!
Old 16-11-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

I tried yr high school musical crush a few days ago.
Good body & services.
Old 22-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

-FR may contain some mixture of chinese and malay

-All servcies mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies from others

-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.

-Service that was not mention mean never provide it

战后报告

Stable: Sensual
This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.
Some may say this stable not too good but my comment for them are neutral. Their operation still not so bad as all instructions was clear. I have personal tried this stable a couple of time. No switch and bait and also stable is trustworthy and honest. Although there is some waiting here and there, but the booking still go off smoothly.

Type of Bonk
Package: 90 mins fire 2 shots

Location/Type
They are hotel base and i shall not disclose too much about location as i am not sure will it be the same all the time so it would be better to refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.

Cewek: Vicky

Background
She was in her early 20s. According to her, she was from Batam and she work as a PR in one of the KTV. Maybe can hook her up if visit Batam. I don’t think she can speak and understand simple English. I am not sure is this her first trip here working for this stable.

样貌:★★★★
Pic is her with make up. She was sweet looking and young. She have some dimples on her face, not really SYT type but still consider chio minah type.

身材:★★★★
She was lightweight, petite and slim with light brown chocolate skin tones with straight long hair. Skin was very smooth and has nice smell. Her breast was slightly saggy and was quite big. She have no other scar or mark on her pussy but have a big tattoo on her thigh. Pussy quite close to shaven type, can get aroused and wet easily but not tight.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly she start to go down my tools. She lick every inch of my tools while i was busy groping her. I shifted myself down to give her a good tongue lashing. I give her a long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. No smell at all. She let out some moan and I give a faster flick and suck, she shiver and hold me tight as it goes it. Slowly rub my finger outside of her clitoris, follow by inserting one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy. I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She let out another round of long, loud and high moan as I do in and out.

口交:★★★★
The bbbj was quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking and sucking the shaft and dick head.The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Occasionally, she also suck and lick my balls and the side of my balls arousing me while maintaining the sexy eye contact with me. I hold on to her head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke at one point that i almost choke her and then we proceed to make love after that.

做爱:★★★★
We did not try alot of position, we start missionary and i pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whine “ah ah ah ah ah”. It get louder when it deeper and faster. Her expression was like she was pain and enjoying so much. After that, I adjusted my body and lock her leg tight to my body to give her a very deep and fast penetration on her. Then i slowly release the position and start holding on to her leg high against both my shoulder and i thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position for a deeper thrust. She held on to my hand tightly. I accelerate my speed to the fastest. It make me so high as her expressions make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I control my speed and thrusting then I ram her fast and furiously before i collapse on top of her and within a short period of time shoot all the soldiers out.

态度: ★★★★
The GFE was ok and high chemistry maybe due to able to speak the language. I would said that her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type or those face black black type. The chemistry and communication was ok for both of us as we have lot of chat.

整体: ★★★★
She is not consider the RTF type for me and for those who fancy big neh neh and like petite gal with slim body. You can try her. She will not be here for long, so faster make your booking now.

评论
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.
Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

Tried since the videos looked good and to tick of AV star from the bucket list.

Okt was prompt in replies. Arrived at the location and shower was sop. She is much fairer than videos and pictures but still pleasant.

Scores:
Looks: same as pics and video
Boobs: 5/10 def not E cup - maybe a C at most. Cannot lick or suck her nipples
Body: Slim but with meat. A little belly.
Pussy: hairless and tight
Frenching:7/10
Fingering: N.A not allowed
Painting: Allowed
Bjjj: wet but not enthu and cannot go deep. 6/10
FJ: 4/10 said I was too big which is surprising since she is suppose to be an AV star. Surely bigger cocks have fucked her. Also cannot doggie, cowgirl barely move. Missionary just lie there and make moaning sounds. Only grace is she is tight.

Overall - 5/10 for $900 is not worth it unless you absolutely love her look and want to fuck an AV star. But I have fucked normal girls who have better skills and more enthu than this so I would just wait for better ones to come sg unless you want to fuck a Jap or hate money lol

Last edited by Btbh; 22-11-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old 24-11-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8393 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Planning to try iconick michiko or sns yuni tomorrow. Any bro can share review? Thanks !��
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1