The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 11
howdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhowdoido is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with GF's sister

Delicious!!! Camping here for more!
Old 30-07-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
larej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

keep it coming!
Old 30-07-2014, 07:57 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Ts,any pixs of her neh neh to share

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 30-07-2014, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
We started laughing and then an awkward silence. Perhaps if S had been giving herself to me, my brain would have overruled the smaller head but months of built up frustration finally won over my senses and I grabbed P’s hand and headed for the check in counter. I got us a room and we were kissing each others brain’s out in the lift all the way up to our room.
I opened the door and let P walk in front of me into the room appreciating the view of her shapely legs from her heels up to her pert butt barely hidden by her micro mini black skirt. The lights in the room were just enough to highlight the faint outline of her G-string under wear. My d—k felt like it would explode in my pants right there!
Once I closed the door she turned around to face me and asked me what I wanted to do. I replied “I wanna f**k your brains out!”. She gave a soft laugh and asked me “I’m surprised! You’ve been so patient with my sis, why can’t you control yourself now?” I was stunned, she knew her sis and I weren’t having sex, but at the same time she was teasing me! I walked over to her and replied “Because you are so f**king sexy I can’t stop what I’m about to do to you”. She smiled, looked up at me and gave a cfm look and parted her lips. I kissed her deep and thoroughly while slowly peeling her top off. Her black lace push up bra was doing a good job of holding her boobs up. I reached behind her and unsnapped the clasp of her bra and her B cup boobs popped free.
Suddenly, P covered herself with her arms and stepped back. She looked at me with a serious face and said “I love my sis and I know this is wrong. But I really need you now and I don’t want this getting out of hand. Can you accept this as just a one night stand?” Again P shocked me with how honest and upfront she was. I was thinking in my mind “So….a one night stand with a beautiful and willing girl and then no strings attached??!! Bring it on!!!” I told P I understood her needs because I had my own needs as well and I promised nobody would know about this.

She lowered her hands and dropped her bra to the ground and walked towards me until our mouths met again. I caressed her breasts and massaged them gently then teased her breasts with my fingers rotating around the areola without touching the nipples. A moan escaped from her lips as her hands started unbuttoning my shirt. I continued my circling actions on her breasts and P started to squirm. She finally finished unbuttoning my shirt and took it off me all the while our lips did not leave each other as we frenched like there was no tomorrow. She broke off the kiss and bent down slowly to lick my nipples which sent little shocks of electricity to my groin. I couldn’t stop a moan coming from my mouth as her warm wet tongue flicked back and forth on my nipples. She then knelt down and started unbuttoning then unzipped my jeans. She pulled my jeans down around my ankles and smiled at the wet spot on the front of my boxers. “Looks like someone is ready!” she said and licked her lips. The sight of this half naked beauty kneeling in front of me looking at my groin in anticipation was a huge turn on and even now so many years later, I cannot forget how she looked that night!

P pulled my boxers down to my ankles and my dick sprang up and pointed straight at her mouth. The tip was glistening with pre-cum and I just hoped that I wouldn’t come too fast! It had been a long time since I had bj and since my gf had been sick I also hadn’t had a chance to ‘release’ recently, which usually meant my d—k was sensitive to any stimulus! P stuck out her tongue and licked the tip and the sticky pre-cum stretched from my d—k to her tongue when she pulled back slightly. She tasted my pre-cum and said “I like the way your d—k tastes. It’s slightly sweet unlike my ex’s which was bitter”. I didn’t know what to respond except “Then you should try more of my d—k!” P gave me a sly smile and then wrapped her lovely mouth around my c—k.

To be continued...
Old 30-07-2014, 11:34 AM
Samster

Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Thanks to all for the support and upping my points!
Old 30-07-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
She lowered her hands and dropped her bra to the ground and walked towards me until our mouths met again. I caressed her breasts and massaged them gently then teased her breasts with my fingers rotating around the areola without touching the nipples. A moan escaped from her lips as her hands started unbuttoning my shirt. I continued my circling actions on her breasts and P started to squirm. She finally finished unbuttoning my shirt and took it off me all the while our lips did not leave each other as we frenched like there was no tomorrow. She broke off the kiss and bent down slowly to lick my nipples which sent little shocks of electricity to my groin. I couldn’t stop a moan coming from my mouth as her warm wet tongue flicked back and forth on my nipples. She then knelt down and started unbuttoning then unzipped my jeans. She pulled my jeans down around my ankles and smiled at the wet spot on the front of my boxers. “Looks like someone is ready!” she said and licked her lips. The sight of this half naked beauty kneeling in front of me looking at my groin in anticipation was a huge turn on and even now so many years later, I cannot forget how she looked that night!

P pulled my boxers down to my ankles and my dick sprang up and pointed straight at her mouth. The tip was glistening with pre-cum and I just hoped that I wouldn’t come too fast! It had been a long time since I had bj and since my gf had been sick I also hadn’t had a chance to ‘release’ recently, which usually meant my d—k was sensitive to any stimulus! P stuck out her tongue and licked the tip and the sticky pre-cum stretched from my d—k to her tongue when she pulled back slightly. She tasted my pre-cum and said “I like the way your d—k tastes. It’s slightly sweet unlike my ex’s which was bitter”. I didn’t know what to respond except “Then you should try more of my d—k!” P gave me a sly smile and then wrapped her lovely mouth around my c—k.

To be continued...
The sensation was amazing! Her mouth felt warm and wet and the suction as she started rocking back and forth to make my c—k slide in and out of her mouth was unbelievable. She used her tongue to tease the underside of my c—k as her mouth slid back and forth. My knees felt weak as the sensation just overtook my senses. She stopped sucking long enough to lick my c--k from the tip to the base and back up again before putting my c--k back in her mouth. I looked down as she was working on my c—k and she looked like a woman whose only goal was to please me and it made me feel invincible! She was totally engrossed in sucking my cock and her hair was wild and flying everywhere as she moved back and forth and even twisting left and right around my d—k! She looked like she had been starved of d—k for years! The sounds of slurping and sucking filled the room and she looked like she was a woman possessed by my d—k! Her hand started stroking the base of my c—k as her mouth moved up and down on the head all the while her tongue continued licking the bottom of my c—k where the vein is. In my foggy brain I remember thinking, “Well at least that A-hole of her ex must have taught her really well!” I stopped feeling everything except the amazing feeling in my c—k!

It didn’t take long before the heaviness built up in my balls and the urge to cum began to build. I put my hands on her shoulders and told her to stop but she shook her head and continued. Holy Shit! Why couldn’t I have met her before my gf! She was a keeper!

P started moving faster and sucking harder while still tickling the bottom of my dick with her tongue. The feeling reached the point of no return and I shouted “That’s it baby! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” Wave after wave of pleasure erupted from my cock as I felt myself explode in P’s mouth. She didn’t slow down but kept on going and going as I felt my ejaculation go on and on into her warm mouth. I started to see stars and my vision started to blur. I felt like I was going to blackout and I shuffled to the bed as my jeans and boxers were still around my ankles. P continued sucking with no mercy and followed me to the bed with her mouth still around my c—k.
Old 30-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 14
TigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud ofTigerGeneral has much to be proud of

You must have had a wonderful strong deepthroat bbbj
Old 30-07-2014, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2052 / Power: 22
rocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond reputerocketscientist has a reputation beyond repute

Bro T'S, these for the story, camp here for more.
Old 30-07-2014, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
The sensation was amazing! Her mouth felt warm and wet and the suction as she started rocking back and forth to make my c—k slide in and out of her mouth was unbelievable. She used her tongue to tease the underside of my c—k as her mouth slid back and forth. My knees felt weak as the sensation just overtook my senses. She stopped sucking long enough to lick my c--k from the tip to the base and back up again before putting my c--k back in her mouth. I looked down as she was working on my c—k and she looked like a woman whose only goal was to please me and it made me feel invincible! She was totally engrossed in sucking my cock and her hair was wild and flying everywhere as she moved back and forth and even twisting left and right around my d—k! She looked like she had been starved of d—k for years! The sounds of slurping and sucking filled the room and she looked like she was a woman possessed by my d—k! Her hand started stroking the base of my c—k as her mouth moved up and down on the head all the while her tongue continued licking the bottom of my c—k where the vein is. In my foggy brain I remember thinking, “Well at least that A-hole of her ex must have taught her really well!” I stopped feeling everything except the amazing feeling in my c—k!

It didn’t take long before the heaviness built up in my balls and the urge to cum began to build. I put my hands on her shoulders and told her to stop but she shook her head and continued. Holy Shit! Why couldn’t I have met her before my gf! She was a keeper!

P started moving faster and sucking harder while still tickling the bottom of my dick with her tongue. The feeling reached the point of no return and I shouted “That’s it baby! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” Wave after wave of pleasure erupted from my cock as I felt myself explode in P’s mouth. She didn’t slow down but kept on going and going as I felt my ejaculation go on and on into her warm mouth. I started to see stars and my vision started to blur. I felt like I was going to blackout and I shuffled to the bed as my jeans and boxers were still around my ankles. P continued sucking with no mercy and followed me to the bed with her mouth still around my c—k.

I fell onto the bed breathing heavily like I had just run a marathon. P finally sucked the last drop from my c—k and lay next to me with her head on my chest. Her hand was on my cock still playing with it, stroking it lightly with her fingernails. Little shocks of electricity ran up my spine each time her fingernails scrapped lightly on my balls and on the head of my dick. I looked at her and asked “Err…what did you do with my cum?” She looked at me and said that she swallowed it! I must have looked surprised because she carried on “It was okay. You taste very nice and you are clean”. Again I was surprised by her. I gave her a hug and kissed her. This time she seemed surprised. “You don’t mind kissing me after you cum in my mouth?” I said “Why not? It’s my cum anyway!” She looked thoughtful for a while and said her ex would usually ask her to do a bj and after that he would make her brush her teeth or drink some ice tea before kissing her again. She also wouldn’t swallow his cum but always spit it out. This info made me again wish she could be my gf instead!

After a few minutes of cuddling I started kissing her again and caressing her breasts. I started teasing her breasts by circling her areolas without touching her nipples. She started squirming again and I gave her a catbath, licking her neck and ears and slowly moving down till I reached her breasts. I looked at her twin mounds and admired their shape and the fair skin. They were perfectly shaped for my hands to hold and after a few minutes of teasing her areolas I dipped my mouth and sucked her nipples. A gasp of pleasure came from her mouth. I sucked gently on her sweet nipples and I could smell and taste her perfume as well as her scent. I twirled my tongue around her left nipple as it got harder and started to protrude from her breasts. I gently bit her nipple and she gasped in surprise and pleasure “Ohhh..Yes darling!” I moved over to the right nipple and started the same torture on her hot body while my hand moved down to her panties and started to massage her clit from outside the material. She was already wet and her panties were soaking with her excitement.

I knew I didn’t have a cd so I had to at least shower to make sure non of my soldiers were remaining on my dick. I didn’t plan this at all which is why I didn’t have a cd with me. I quickly lifted her off the bed and carried her into the toilet. I adjusted the water temperature and pulled her into the shower with me. We continued kissing and touching each other all over in the shower as I soaped her and then myself. She used her hands to caress my dick again and it quickly sprang to attention, ready for round 2. We quickly dried ourselves and I took her hand and led her back to the bed. We snuggled under the covers and started touching each other again. I loved the way she smelt and I started playing with her nipples again. I pushed her onto her back and I started sucking her and licking her breasts till she was moaning again then slowly went down till I reached her pussy. She had a nice brazilian with just a small tuft of short hair in the middle. I parted her legs and exposed her pussy lips to my hungry eyes. She has a beautiful pussy and I remember thinking that she must have had all the good genes given to her because she was really quite perfect!

To be continued...
Old 30-07-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
Ashkenaz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story
Old 30-07-2014, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
superman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Sex with GF's sister

You are the man bro. Camp here for more
Old 30-07-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for the live firing.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

setting up base camp here
Old 31-07-2014, 12:05 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Round two ......"ding ding ding".....waiting for "dong dong dong".

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
I fell onto the bed breathing heavily like I had just run a marathon. P finally sucked the last drop from my c—k and lay next to me with her head on my chest. Her hand was on my cock still playing with it, stroking it lightly with her fingernails. Little shocks of electricity ran up my spine each time her fingernails scrapped lightly on my balls and on the head of my dick. I looked at her and asked “Err…what did you do with my cum?” She looked at me and said that she swallowed it! I must have looked surprised because she carried on “It was okay. You taste very nice and you are clean”. Again I was surprised by her. I gave her a hug and kissed her. This time she seemed surprised. “You don’t mind kissing me after you cum in my mouth?” I said “Why not? It’s my cum anyway!” She looked thoughtful for a while and said her ex would usually ask her to do a bj and after that he would make her brush her teeth or drink some ice tea before kissing her again. She also wouldn’t swallow his cum but always spit it out. This info made me again wish she could be my gf instead!

After a few minutes of cuddling I started kissing her again and caressing her breasts. I started teasing her breasts by circling her areolas without touching her nipples. She started squirming again and I gave her a catbath, licking her neck and ears and slowly moving down till I reached her breasts. I looked at her twin mounds and admired their shape and the fair skin. They were perfectly shaped for my hands to hold and after a few minutes of teasing her areolas I dipped my mouth and sucked her nipples. A gasp of pleasure came from her mouth. I sucked gently on her sweet nipples and I could smell and taste her perfume as well as her scent. I twirled my tongue around her left nipple as it got harder and started to protrude from her breasts. I gently bit her nipple and she gasped in surprise and pleasure “Ohhh..Yes darling!” I moved over to the right nipple and started the same torture on her hot body while my hand moved down to her panties and started to massage her clit from outside the material. She was already wet and her panties were soaking with her excitement.

I knew I didn’t have a cd so I had to at least shower to make sure non of my soldiers were remaining on my dick. I didn’t plan this at all which is why I didn’t have a cd with me. I quickly lifted her off the bed and carried her into the toilet. I adjusted the water temperature and pulled her into the shower with me. We continued kissing and touching each other all over in the shower as I soaped her and then myself. She used her hands to caress my dick again and it quickly sprang to attention, ready for round 2. We quickly dried ourselves and I took her hand and led her back to the bed. We snuggled under the covers and started touching each other again. I loved the way she smelt and I started playing with her nipples again. I pushed her onto her back and I started sucking her and licking her breasts till she was moaning again then slowly went down till I reached her pussy. She had a nice brazilian with just a small tuft of short hair in the middle. I parted her legs and exposed her pussy lips to my hungry eyes. She has a beautiful pussy and I remember thinking that she must have had all the good genes given to her because she was really quite perfect!

To be continued...
I slowly licked her clit and she gave a low moan. I slowly licked from her clit down to her vagina and back up again. She kept giving out moans and groans especially each time I reached her clit. I learned that she liked her clit licked at the top of the hood and she just needed a light pressure to make her start to shiver. Her pussy was leaking clear fluid by now and I licked her juice up hungrily. She tasted clean and sweet and sexy! I raised her legs so her pussy was sticking up in the air and stuck my tongue into her pussy. She screamed in surprise and pleasure as my tongue swirled around the inside of her pussy. “Oh fuck! Oh fuck!” she screamed as my tongue swirled around her pussy walls. I had to stop as my face was full of her pussy juice and I had to come up for air! I lowered her legs and concentrated on her clit as my hands went up to tease her breast again. Soon she was breathing quicker and I could feel her butt tense up as she got ready to come. I continued licking her clit and squeezed her nipples in time to my licking. “Oh darling! I’m cumming! ........ Aaaarrrrrggghhh!” she screamed as her butt lifted off the bed and she started shivering as though she was being electrocuted. I couldn’t wait any more and I raised myself over her and slid my hard cock into her wet and ready pussy.

“Aaaahhhhh” P exclaimed as I slid my cock into her tight pussy. She was still shivering and I could feel little squeezes of her pussy walls on my cock as the last of her orgasm faded. She looked at me with her big beautiful eyes and asked “Did you use a rubber?” I replied “Sorry baby! I didn’t bring one!” She looked at me and said “Its okay! I don’t like condom’s anyway! And you feel so good inside me. Anyway, I’m on the pill!” She said with a grin. That was the biggest green light I got! So I started pumping her. She was tight, wet and hot inside her pussy. I started fucking her pussy and she met each thrust of my cock with her hips moving up and down. She was groaning each time my cock plunged into her and she said “Shit! Your cock is so big! I can feel it filling me up each time you push it inside! Fuck me darling! Fuck meeeee!!!” We fucked missionary for around 5 minutes before I pulled out and flipped her over. She automatically knew what I wanted and got on her knees and stuck her ass up and placed her upper body on the mattress.

To be continued! I'm getting horny remembering this...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1