The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 12:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
beepbeepoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex with GF's sister

nice update bro
Old 18-12-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!husky1shepherd4 is one of the Best!

WELL she need a nice fking rematch
Old 18-12-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topup View Post
Hi fellow guys and gals out there. A few weeks after my last post on this thread...P contacted me! Seems she was a Samster herself and she recognised the story and knew who I was and who I was writing about.....things started up again but it has run its course and it's over again.....
I'm torn up as to whether to write about it here again. Its still very painful to think about it but give me time and I might start writing again...maybe as a way to heal....
Sorry to hear wat happened bro...empathize with u...yes, take a break 1st but pls do come back n continue writing and sharing with us wat happened, dun be discouraged...i feel u, broken r/s pains us a lot esp if it is one with sweet memories...tis is part n parcel of life...all good or bad things will come to an end one day...writing abt it can help in yr healing...looking forward to yr continuation in due time...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 18-12-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Custy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, thanks
Old 18-12-2018, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hatefever99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Welcome back TS!!
Old 19-12-2018, 06:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 19-12-2018, 06:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for the continuation after 4 years.

I think no harm to get in touch with P again. Can just catch up on her well being for old time sake.
Please continue writing.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Just to give some time perspective, P contacted me again 4 years ago after I finished posting this thread back in 2014. Anyway, continuing my story...

I called P up that night after making some excuse to my wife that I needed to get bread and milk from the shops downstairs.

Me: Hi! Is that P?
P: Hi! Thanks for calling back.
Me: *Trying to act cool and not show how nervous I was* Yeah, sure...no problem. So....how are you? It's been a long time!
P: Hahaha...yeah...I was just thinking about some things and...well...just wanted to catch up and see what you're doing on Friday? I thought maybe we could catch up over coffee or something?
Me: *heart skips a beat* Yeah, yeah...sounds great! What about coffee at Starb**ks at Raffles City, maybe around 3.30pm?
P: Ok. Sounds great! See you on Friday!
Me: Yeah, cool. See you then. Bye! *Geez!! I sounded like a teenager trying to sound calm and collected but my heart was beating like crazy!*

Friday was 2 days away and I started to think what to wear and that I needed a haircut......Wait a minute...why was I even thinking this? I was married with 2 kids...what is happening to me?

Well, I still had a haircut and chose to wear my best shirt and pants to work that morning and spent half the day debating whether to wear my tie or not... Time moved really slowly and each time I looked at my watch the minute hand seemed to move in slow motion. I skipped lunch that day to make sure I could take a couple of hours off work for the coffee date with P. I decided to leave the office at 3.00pm just to be sure I would be there a bit early.

It was only 3.15pm when I got to Raffles City because traffic was light and the carpark was quite empty since it was in the middle of the day and there weren't that many people around. I walked slowly to Starb**ks and looked for a place to sit when I saw a familiar face smiling at me. My heart skipped beat again when I saw P. She was as beautiful as the last time I saw her! She was dressed in a low cut, off the shoulder white top with a floral print skirt. I tried not to stare at her boobs in the low cut blouse but somewhere at the back of my head I started wondering if her boobs looked bigger than before. Her fair skin looked flawless and smooth and her hair was tied in a pony tail that looked to be reaching down to the middle of her back.

I waved to her and was wondering if I should maybe try to give her a hug or a kiss on the cheeks but she remained sitting and waved me over to the chair opposite her so I just sat down. Ok, I thought, looks like its going to be just a friendly meeting and nothing else. As I sat down, I caught a couple of guys staring at her and I was getting jealous looks from them.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 16
Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!Topup is one of the Best!

Me: Hi! Its great to see you again! You are looking ...well! *I didn't want to say she looked great in case I was going to make things weird*
P: Thanks! You look good too! You haven't changed a bit except maybe you look a bit bigger...but it looks good. You were too skinny before!
Me: *Actually I had put on almost 7kg in mostly muscle since the last time we saw each other because I was going to the gym almost 4 times a week but I use baggy shirts because I don't like the feeling of tight shirts* Yeah! I put on a bit of weight since last time. Anyway, its really good to see you. So what are you doing now? Are you still flying? *P used to be a flight stewardess*
P: No, I stopped some years back because my husband didn't like me flying. I'm unemployed right now.
Me: Haha! I guess you don't need to work right? I heard your husband is some rich business man?

For a split second P looked like a wounded animal but then the look went away.

P: Yah...he is the owner of XXX International and XXX Group of Companies.

She said that like a matter of fact and not like how a proud wife should sound. I also noticed her wounded look as the same one she used to have last time.

Me:....Hey, P. I know you....what's wrong?
P: *Looked up straight into my eyes* You are the only person in this World that understands me just like that. 10 years have passed and all it takes is 1 minute and you get me. *Her eyes started to water and she looked back down*

Crap! I thought to myself. What have I started? She looked so vulnerable and lost sitting there quietly tearing and it was taking all my will power to avoid going over and giving her a hug but I couldn't trust myself with what might happen after that. This is how the problem started last time!

Me: Hey! Is everything alright? What's wrong?

P: That a-hole is having an affair with his secretary and at least 1 other woman in his office in China! *She blurted this out a bit too loudly and other people started staring at us* I glared at them and they turned way.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, plz continue
Old 19-12-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
QCx2 is Cool - loads of Potential
Oh boy... I can’t wait for the story to continue 😄😄

PS: is always the Lan Kwai Fong story type, but it works...
Old 19-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope there will be much more.
Old 19-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 20
juzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of lightjuzz is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for sharing. Uppz! 😄
Old 19-12-2018, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1241 / Power: 14
Battersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud ofBattersea has much to be proud of

Keep up the good story ....

Last edited by Battersea; 19-12-2018 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1