The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 11
Feronas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening KTV nowadays

New K2 FR (2nd Visit)
- Date: 13 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5-9pm 3 Pax
- Dmg: [$78 beer tower + $50 mummy + $20 waiter] ÷ 3 = $50 per pax + $50 tip per girl
- Playability: med - high
- Butterfly: This time i chose an "old gal" previously working in old K2, it was much better than my 1st visit. Butterfly every 30-40min, and stayed pretty long. Good. Same for my bros' gals.
- No. of girls: Still holding at a decent no. even at happy hour.15 - 20+. Good.
- Sound System: was ok for our room for this visit.
- Decor: Had lesser bros, so took small rm this time. Decor was decent in small rm. Seats were comfortable.
- Roberto (i.e. do you feel u kenna "koh toh" anot): No such feeling in K2. Costs were pretty clear, no hidden costs beyond what i have mentioned above. This category is more applicable to hcm ktvs which i will review when have time...lots of hidden costs and strange practices.

Overall had a better exp in New K2 than my 1st visit.
Old 14-12-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
icestorm14 is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyone planning to gather for ktv session Fri and Sat? Pls pm me
Old 17-12-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feronas View Post
New K2 FR (2nd Visit)
- Date: 13 Dec 2018 Happy Hour 5-9pm 3 Pax
- Dmg: [$78 beer tower + $50 mummy + $20 waiter] ÷ 3 = $50 per pax + $50 tip per girl
- Playability: med - high
- Butterfly: This time i chose an "old gal" previously working in old K2, it was much better than my 1st visit. Butterfly every 30-40min, and stayed pretty long. Good. Same for my bros' gals.
- No. of girls: Still holding at a decent no. even at happy hour.15 - 20+. Good.
- Sound System: was ok for our room for this visit.
- Decor: Had lesser bros, so took small rm this time. Decor was decent in small rm. Seats were comfortable.
- Roberto (i.e. do you feel u kenna "koh toh" anot): No such feeling in K2. Costs were pretty clear, no hidden costs beyond what i have mentioned above. This category is more applicable to hcm ktvs which i will review when have time...lots of hidden costs and strange practices.

Overall had a better exp in New K2 than my 1st visit.
Wonder how many old cai still left from old K2
But nice FR.
Old 17-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 8
Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone know what’s the most happening ktv currently?
Like hopefully can get certain action in the room one. Understand if sharing here is sensitive, please pm me if u know any.
Old 17-12-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
reggiemiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard there were a number of raids last week.
Old 18-12-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Anyone know what’s the most happening ktv currently?
Like hopefully can get certain action in the room one. Understand if sharing here is sensitive, please pm me if u know any.
You can try supreme, leo and empress,
Second club
Old 18-12-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

maybe due to festive season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggiemiller View Post
Heard there were a number of raids last week.
Old 18-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
kaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykaixiang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Second club
2nd Club. Yes

Went late coz my friend was drunk. He was also getting bored that he got no action that night, so decided to force drag him down.

He threw up and got better; he had to ask for green tea instead of a beer. Got him a girl and everything about drunk was forgotten xD

Wish had a bit more time, he apologised for being a burden but what are bros for!

Had my grinding/riding/kissing fun~

But hearing from the guys here, guess it's subjective and depends on chemistry, also the girl.. Have fun guys!
Old 18-12-2018, 08:22 AM
Samster

Radiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of lightRadiator is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by tabamo View Post
Second club
Thanks bro. I’ve only been to level9 and kingdom. Level9 seems to have higher playability to me. Is 2nd club about the same?
Old 19-12-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

abcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samsterabcitbats is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the mummy was from fc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radiator View Post
Thanks bro. I’ve only been to level9 and kingdom. Level9 seems to have higher playability to me. Is 2nd club about the same?
Old 19-12-2018, 03:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1449 / Power: 13
ironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud ofironbaby has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javier21 View Post
Bro J2Cockle, Just pm you. Thanks
Hi bro. Can share info? Many thanks.
Old 19-12-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcitbats View Post
the mummy was from fc?
I’m not sure where the mummy was from. It was a papasan for me that time I went.
Old 21-12-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Darrenlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
suggest go Leo , palace 9 , empress , imperial , supreme, hiroshima.
or have more money go orchard KTV

their rooms much bigger , nice comfortable sofas.
Their mummy system also better with better control over the girls.

SC, FC , L9 , ACE. girls will butterfly till no tmr and the viet mummies there also would not do much . If purely into just beautiful syt can go there ,
Not for entertaining clients and such
So what is the tips for ACE CLUB since they butterfly so much ? Really no differences whether have mummy or not leh
Old 22-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 8
sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!sexcrime is one of the Best!

Different KTV , must adopt different playing style .

For place like YSH , ACE , SC , FC , Level 9, china doll, whereby the girls butterfly till no tmr .

Tip for good time is keep changing the girls . On the first round they will sit longest . Subsequently mostly they fly 1hr come back only 5mins and might not be as proactive in playing already . Total they come in 3 to 4 times at most .

So trick is after 40-50mins , the girl never come back . Stop her , pay $20 for sitting 1 round . Then get another girl . No need feel paiseh , as the girl treat you as a cash cow anyway.

Repeat this . You will get to play 3 girls for the almost same cost .

During this period you might also get to find a good girl with good service and good return rate , in this case retain her to sit all the way .

This method offer the best return and increase chance of finding a girl with good service.
Old 22-12-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

for me, i just tell mummy my requirements and she will recommend a few for me to choose, she has not fail me so far.

brought a client to fc recently, he picked his sweet young girl and realized she was an angel material after a while. wasn't very happy and so i relayed his requirements to mummy, then came in 2 girls and raped my client!

my client left being a happy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcrime View Post
Different KTV , must adopt different playing style .

For place like YSH , ACE , SC , FC , Level 9, china doll, whereby the girls butterfly till no tmr .

Tip for good time is keep changing the girls . On the first round they will sit longest . Subsequently mostly they fly 1hr come back only 5mins and might not be as proactive in playing already . Total they come in 3 to 4 times at most .

So trick is after 40-50mins , the girl never come back . Stop her , pay $20 for sitting 1 round . Then get another girl . No need feel paiseh , as the girl treat you as a cash cow anyway.

Repeat this . You will get to play 3 girls for the almost same cost .

During this period you might also get to find a good girl with good service and good return rate , in this case retain her to sit all the way .

This method offer the best return and increase chance of finding a girl with good service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1