The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Talking Re: How many of you are willing to risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laomeng View Post
The personal was stating that he has no resolution to his issue. I was only providing a suggestion and not wanting to partner with him. Hope that clear your pea brain mentality.

Constructive comments please.
I beg to differ, you kept highlighting that you "providing a suggestion". When I asked you a simple question on how to source for women from the countries I mentioned and learning the trade from start as a runner.

You gave a rhetorical one-liner. After I read what he posted. Couldn't help to agree more. You're simply looking for a scapegoat and insulted him, when he posted a doubt.

Btw, it is a constructive criticism. It's just that your fragile ego couldn't handle it and handed out a personal insult. Remember, noone on the internet will blindly trust a stranger 100% off the internet. Let alone a "risky venture". Your response already betrayed your intention.
Old 18-12-2018, 10:49 PM
Samster

Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!Zetyalpha is one of the Best!
Re: How many of you are willing to risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Nothing is without consequences and if you think you can do illegal stuff, get rich and quit. Think again.

Honestly in the business world , if someone is offering you something that is too good to be true, it usually is....

No one is here in the sex forum offering things for free so you can tell what is his agenda
Couldn't agree more. At first he mentioned "offer suggestions". Then, when people posted a doubt. He changed his tune and said "want to know the perspective".
Old 19-12-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 8
AccurateFR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Every few months the same guy using a different nickname or having bought an older account will post and look for suckers to give him money.
Then he will run away with the money.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

How do you know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AccurateFR View Post
Every few months the same guy using a different nickname or having bought an older account will post and look for suckers to give him money.
Then he will run away with the money.
Old 19-12-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

And what is this thread about?
Guidebook to become OKT?

TS, what's your intention? Ask why would OKT risk?
Should PM them! Right? You ask us for what? How will we know?
We look, we suka, we book, we pay, we fxxk, we leave.
The cycle continues.
Why post such thread ask why would someone risk?
Next time start a thread ask why FL want to do this?
You doing research or what lol
Old 19-12-2018, 10:22 PM
Samster (Donor)

You are not offering, but want to know mindset.
a bit puzzling in this forum. you should go to somewhere else to have an in depth discussion on the topic. perspective? from which angle you want?
bros here only know styles not angles.
So maybe you can start a thread like
'The real perspective and reality of online OKT in Singapore' sounds good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by laomeng View Post
I am not offering anything. I am trying to know what is the mindset of everyone in perspective to this topic.
Old 19-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential

Anyways if laomeng wants to be okt, I suggest bring in viet girls. Have market for them but no suppliers. I know ktv have, but is too ex and sometimes want straight to action.
Old 20-12-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Guidebook to become OKT?

The cycle continues.
He is looking for a runner. So he earns all the money as the OKT and offer you a small comm.

Runner goes to jail while he restarts another venture finding another carrothead
Old 20-12-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
TaiYangKong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Those with a proper decent job will never go into this dirty job. Pimps are for those people without any future & want quick fast soft $$$.
Most pimps with criminal records can't secure any low paying job in the market. Being a pimp is an easy way out. If kena caught just go behind bars. To them is nothing.
Old 20-12-2018, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaiYangKong View Post
Those with a proper decent job will never go into this dirty job. Pimps are for those people without any future & want quick fast soft $$$.
Most pimps with criminal records can't secure any low paying job in the market. Being a pimp is an easy way out. If kena caught just go behind bars. To them is nothing.
True. I think if u based in sg risk of getting caught is quite high too. So many stables have been busted before. Unless u based in China operate then donit say la local police cant do anything.
Old 22-12-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
laomeng is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetyalpha View Post
I beg to differ, you kept highlighting that you "providing a suggestion". When I asked you a simple question on how to source for women from the countries I mentioned and learning the trade from start as a runner.

You gave a rhetorical one-liner. After I read what he posted. Couldn't help to agree more. You're simply looking for a scapegoat and insulted him, when he posted a doubt.

Btw, it is a constructive criticism. It's just that your fragile ego couldn't handle it and handed out a personal insult. Remember, noone on the internet will blindly trust a stranger 100% off the internet. Let alone a "risky venture". Your response already betrayed your intention.

This is what you pmed me.

https://imgur.com/a/0abKKBE

As you can see from our conversation that you wish to start off being a runner so your question to me is invalid as you will learn the ropes being a runner.
Old 23-12-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Talking Re: How many of you are willing to risk?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Guidebook to become OKT?

The cycle continues.
His hobby is to waste people's time. Maybe he's getting a social science PHD. Who knows right?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1