The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2018, 06:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinion)

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 10-12-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 726 / Power: 7
manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold

Thanks bros for your supports and replies! And also thank bro peropero and other bros who have up my points. Ystd night was busy so didn’t update. Back now.

Continued from:

I kept pumping her and as I had fucked her just a few hours before I was feeling very strong and decided to let this session last longer. I kept pumping her until suddenly we heard a noise from one of the beds in the living room. Stunned, we both stopped and look at the direction that the sound was coming from.

A head slowly popped out between the towels that they used as partition between the beds and a saw another pretty singer whom I know by the name LK.

Lk: Tam arai you na? Xien dang mak na! Gu yak non yer gu mai sabai na!!!
Translation from Thai, what u doing, so loud, I need to sleep I’m sick)

W: Okok ja, kor tod na ( ok sorry)

As LK was on medication I think she did not notice that we were both naked on the sofa and she slid her head back between the towels. I looked at W with a look of excitement and she motioned me to go back to the room. Feeling very aroused that there was some one home and did not notice us, I continued pumping W very slowly on the sofa. She gave me the don’t do this face but I ignored her and kept sliding my dick in and out of her wet pussy there knowing that LK was just feet away and could hear us. Her body responded and she grabbed me by the neck and pull me down to kiss her. It was so exciting as it’s my first time having sex with someone that I know close by and I was unable to control anymore.

W: unmm umm umm, ahhh ahh b, ahh ahh ummm *covering her mouth to soften the noise*

I was reaching cumming point and I increased speed and pounded her pussy and arghhhh I pulled my dick out and stuffed it into her open mouth. She reciprocated by tugging at my dick and letting me shoot all my cum into her mouth. I slummed onto the sofa as I had shot a lot of cum then and the next thing I knew I fell asleep.

I was awoken by the sounds of laughing and I opened my eyes wondering where I was and I noticed that I was still sitting in the sofa nude. But with a towel covering my dick. I stood up wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into W’s room looking for her. I opened the door and saw W and LK sitting inside chatting and laughing. When they saw me standing half naked at the door they laughed again and I was feeling slightly embarrassed as I had not talked much with LK before as she had that ice queen type of feel whenever I see her in the disco. So I walked in and asked W what time was it. She say it was midnight and she took a day off as she did not want to wake me up from my sleep. I thought “what a nice lady she is, treating me so well and not wanting to disturb me”

I went over to sit beside W and hugged her from behind and LK was giving me this weird look on her face like she has never really seen a naked guy much before. She looked slightly embarrassed and when W stood up to get me some water my towel kind of opened and she caught a slight glimpse of my soft dick inside and she smiled at me when W walked out of the room.

LK: Have fun lor just now? I heard what u were doing na 555 W good mai? She no bf now u must take care her na

Me: *Acting Blur* huh? What thing just now? I sleeping I dunno la, W hug me sleep then I sleep lor just now

LK: Ya ya, u naughty naughty with W I see leaw na 555 don’t need shy, shy for what?

I was about to reply when W walked in and gave me my drink. She then asked me.

W: B u hungry mai?

LK: Sure hungry la, just now exercise so much 555

W reached over to play slap with LK and as LK raised her hands I noticed that she was not wearing a bra and the tshirt that she was wearing was very loose and I could see half of her boobs from the neck side as she leaned down to avoid W’s attack.

Me: Ya I hungry la, want to eat some food to wake up if not I sure sleep again now.

(As some bros know but some don’t I will do a slight explanation on the hostels for these Thai workers in Singapore. They are strictly prohibited to bring any one up to the hostels except by their agents and only bosses and some friends of bosses are allowed to go up so I was quite lucky that I managed to even go in and sit let alone fck W there)

I continued

Me: Later agent come u die I die everybody die 555

W: Ya la u my boy na, so die together also ok la

W stood up to change her clothes and I wanted to stand up but the towel was stuck in a weird position and as I stood up the towel dropped again and I turned away from LK flashing her my butt. I though that she would scream or something but LK just laughed stood up and gave me a slap on my butt and left the room.

So me and W went to a stall selling bak kut teh nearby and had dinner and as LK was sick W told me she would like to stay home that day to care for her and asked me to call her when I am back home. So I sent her up to the hostel again and left in a cab. By the time I reached home it was about 2amish and I was feeling quite tired. Sent a text to W and she replied me goodnight with hearts and kisses. Felling strangely satisfied with this ‘relationship’ I lay down in bed and almost fell asleep when *DING* I received a msg.

I looked down at my phone and was stunned for a few seconds. The msg was from my Singapore ex gf.

To be continued. . .

Alright gotta keep the storing in suspension for bros to have the heart itchy itchy feeling ya, keep coming back for more as my stories were for the past almost 7 years so won’t be ending soon as well. Hahahahahah like my stories up my points bro!! Enjoy reading!! Will be back soon
Old 10-12-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Great updates bro...👍
Keep it cumming...
Old 10-12-2018, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
suriname deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really nice story, please continue sharing it.
Old 10-12-2018, 07:59 PM
Samster

manneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to beholdmanneedmassage is a splendid one to behold
Re: How I got into the night life and became the ‘Thai King’ (in my friend’s opinio

Alright, back from a wonderful but expensive massage today. The ladies made up for the cost as there were a few syt that I saw and 1 even came in to talk while another was massaging me. Hahahah

Now back to my stories,

Continued from:

I looked down at my phone and was stunned for a few seconds. The msg was from my Singapore ex gf.

I looked at the msg and it said, I miss you & I need u now. It was about 2 mths since we last met and she was the first gf that I had proper sex with so I still have a bit of feelings left. I was wondering why was she suddenly texting me when she had initiated the break up previously. A slight throwback to our quarrel that night, before I met her for supper that night, I was at a friend’s place chilling and waiting for time to pass and I was scrolling through FB even though it was not that HOT that time, I noticed a few pictures of my ex gf fb from before. I looked at the date of the photo and remembered it as a friend’s birthday and I met her that night. But why was she out in a club taking extremely close photos with guys all with their hands on her shoulders and waist and the dress she was in was a revealing and sexy dress as well. I did not know about it and I asked my friend bro, how come she at the club sia on ***** birthday? He said she not my gf how I know? I was thinking ‘she’s my gf and I also don’t know, how can that be?’ I was not the very unreasonable bf that some of u might think as she did not tell me because she didn’t want me to overthink of something. Every time she went clubbing or out with her friends I would only request that she remember to reply my msgs and not to go home too late as it’s dangerous for a girl at the club as I have seen many examples from my friends who hook up with girls during army days and bring them home to fuck.

So I was getting slightly angry but thought to myself, maybe she mentioned but I forgot about it. So I put the matter aside and after her part time work has ended, I met her for supper nearby our place.

Me: How was your day? Tired ma?

G: It was fine, not much things to do as mostly is just supervision only.

( I shall not go into context as to what she is doing as some ppl who is reading this stories will know who I am if I go into too detail on singaporean’s stuff, too small country and too many spies )

Me: Alright then let’s have dinner then go your house exercise ba! Hahahhaha

G: Aww come on! U keep doing this u not sian one meh?

Me: Nope, ur the first so I enjoy doing it with u also ma

Anyways we continued dinner with topics of going for a holiday and relaxing and she mentioned something to do with clubbing overseas then i remembered the photos.

Me: Anyways baby, I ask u ah, that time when I go to ***** birthday u meet me for dinner right? After that u went home to sleep ah?

G: No! I told u I went to ******* house that time and drank a bit there ma

Then it hit me! She did mention that she was going out but to a friends place and it hit me hard! I came back and she called me to pick her up at her void deck as she was drunk that night. I even carried her back to my place to rest before letting her go home as she has very strict parents who would not accept her behavior coming home drunk. So I found out that she was lying to me and I was surprisingly calm. I then asked her

Me: So your friend stay nearby Sentosa ah? How come u will go clubbing when u go her house?

G cocks her head to one side and gave me a guilty face but still insisted

G: Who? Where? What are u saying? She don’t stay nearby sentosa ah? And why would I go clubbing that night? U crazy liao ah? *Trying to confuse me but limpeh not so stupid lor I was thinking, since u deny I will poke the answer out of you I thought*

Me: How I know ah? That day I went to ***** birthday your friends posted your pictures in FB ma, so I saw and asked u lor.

G: What!?!? When did they do that? How can they do this to me? I told them not to post it!!!!!!! *fumbles for her notebook and opened it*

I thought to myself checkmate! And I gave her the face.

G: Dear I can explain, it’s not what u think it is.

Me: Go ahead! ‘It better be a fucking good explanation’ I thought to myself.

G: U see dear, that day after meeting u, I went to ******* house to chill then her friends called and asked her to go clubbing. She didn’t want to go alone so I accompanied her lor.

Me: Then u didn’t even bother to text and tell me? At least let me know where u were? No wonder that day u come home so drunk and I thought that u were just drinking at a friend’s place so it’s safe. Tell me, who sent u home that night? Was it the guy u were taking photos with?

G: I can’t remember I was too drunk that night. I only remembered some things here and there and I think I made out with someone that night *spilling the beans on herself as she was too agitated at that point of time*

Me: So u made out with someone, came home drunk and didn’t even bother to tell me la *with a look of disgust on my face* wtf u treat me as? Your bf or just a normal friend?

G: U think if I told u we will still be together until now meh?

Me: U should have told me, I trusted u and u betrayed my trust. I don’t know if I can trust u again anymore.

G: Ok lor u don’t trust me then break lor.

I was stunned at her statement, she always used this sentence when ever we were quarelling but the anger that was in me filled me with rage and I shouted back,

Me: BREAK JIU BREAK LA! Knn ccb u think limpei need u ah? I go out find any girl also better than u la fcking cb and I left and that was the day that I went to my first Thai club which I have shared in my first story.

Back to the present. I was still looking at the message on my phone and thinking, why would she text me this now? Something was wrong and being the soft hearted me, I texted her back and asked what’s wrong. She called me said she found out her dad was having an affair overseas and she didn’t know what to do and needed me to be with her right now and she is below my block right now. So what to do? Lan lan suck thumb go down see see 1st lor.

To be continued. . .

Alright bros this part I cannot miss out as it was my revenge time on my ex gf for cheating on me as I found out subsequently from her friend that she had sex with the guy that night before coming home and she continued to keep in contact with the guy even after we have made up together for a period of time. Will keep that part for the next few chapters as it’s all linked. W, LK, G and a new girl with the biggest enhanced boobs that I have ever seen in my life, M.

Thanks for the supports guys will update again later tonight. Thinking wanna take mc tmr or not also coz recently very tied up at work. Continue supporting my stories bros!
Old 10-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting development here, camping here for more updates.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 19
Alexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of lightAlexxander is a glorious beacon of light

Nice story.. .
TS confirm very yandao

Also interested to know how it made you into the person you are now.
Old 10-12-2018, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexxander View Post
Nice story.. .
TS confirm very yandao

Also interested to know how it made you into the person you are now.
Thanks bro younger days was lucky was tall and fit body as well la but now age catching up so not as powerful as last time already.

I will get to that part but share a bit here also. When I was younger I was kind of the not so out going personality despite my looks which I was not very confident in. After the night scene I got more confidence and it made my life better as well because I could handle face to face talk more easily and also approach people to do my deals as well. That’s one part of it bro. For the rest keep following my stories
Old 10-12-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
FrostWolfRider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interested in the massage place you mentioned in the earlier post. lol.
Old 10-12-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
kwarafuji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hope you can share more.
Old 11-12-2018, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 11-12-2018, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 11-12-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 9
thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!thevilone is one of the Best!

great story. waiting for more updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1