The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-12-2018, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
merseytop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: It wasn't meant to happen...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evitable View Post
Definately 5 stars especially the last update
Confirm + chop
Old 18-12-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.
Old 18-12-2018, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 18-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 14
hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Hi Bros and sis, thank you all for the support! Updates will be later this afternoon got meetings in the morning. Will try to update before evening if possible I hope you all enjoy the story so far....does seem like it still have quite a journey still for Dan
Old 18-12-2018, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypercon View Post
Hi Bros and sis, thank you all for the support! Updates will be later this afternoon got meetings in the morning. Will try to update before evening if possible I hope you all enjoy the story so far....does seem like it still have quite a journey still for Dan
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!
Old 18-12-2018, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice story ts
Old 18-12-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

hypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhypercon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As I closed off the video I saw that Kelvin had messaged me “ Hey bro, I found this old video featuring her love for you. Enjoy! There is a special place for you in her.

I felt sick to my stomach on what kind of other sick videos have they taken together before and myself….What am I doing? I am actually feeling horny after watching that video and I really wanted to fuck no….rape my sister at all cost….tonight.

I couldn’t take it anymore and decided to take my towel and headed for a real cold shower to cool myself down and question myself on what am I becoming into? What kind of sick perverted monster am I turning into? Did I really want to fuck my sister? After watching that video…..the answer was yes.

I spent a good 30mins in the shower questioning myself and trying to erase all thoughts from my mind and when I finally got out, my mum started to nag on the water bill and the amount of water I had wasted during my shower earlier.

I ignored my mum and went back into my room. I took my phone and realised that I have 4 missed calls from Mel, she thought I had fallen asleep. I spent the next 30mins trying to talk to her but I couldn’t help but wander back to the video of my sister moaning and begging for me.

Mel sense that I was distracted but brushed it off as I was tired after drinking with Kelvin and told me to rest early before kissing me good night over the phone ending the call. After the call, I couldn’t help it anymore. I just had to rewatch the video. it was as though I had became obsessed with that video, I was getting addicted….to my sister moaning…….

As I watched the video again, I began to take off my boxers and could feel my hand gripping over my dick and started to fap feeling the motion and gripping my dick up and down. Watching my sister masturbate for me, calling for me as I stared into the screen looking right at her imagining that it was real and happening in front of me. I was turning into a real sicko, I think I needed help.

As the end came nearer and I felt the urge coming. I went faster and harder right now imagining that it was me pounding her raw pussy instead of Kelvin and unloaded my entire load into her. Just to remember that it was unloaded all over my hand, leg and body.

After the deed was done, my head felt clearer. I could think better now and immediately regretted my actions. However, there was another emotion behind it…was it relief that it was only to a video or excitement that I have my sister in mind anytime I want using the video?

A wave of mixed emotions hit me as I turned off my light and laid in bed for an uneasy night of toss and turning before hearing a knock on my bed….

YH: Kor….? Are you asleep?

I froze, I didn’t know what to do. I pretended that I was asleep hoping she would leave. After a while, I heard the door close and heard YH retreating back into her room. I released a sigh of relief before shutting my eyes and forcing myself to sleep.

I was visibly tired the next day, luckily for me it was uneventful and my boss pretty much left me alone since I had already achieved my targets for the month. I messaged Mel and we chatted through messaging about planning for our activities over the weekend. As I was about to knock off from work, I received a text. It was from YH.

She had asked if I was available to meet her for dinner in amk. I hesitated for a while before replying Ok. My mind was now in disarray again…..

As I went down from my office to the lobby I was franticly calling to get a cab. I had no idea what came over me. I only knew that after meeting YH would I be able to solve whatever issue or issues I had. I needed answers, or solutions…..

I managed to secure a booking and made my way down to amk where YH was waiting for me at amk McDonalds opposite the neighbourhood library as it was not as crowded. She had already gotten a seat at a corner outside where most people would rather be sitting inside.

Dan: Hey mei, what’s up? Why suddenly call to meet me?

YH: Hi Kor, erm….you want to order 1st? Help me order nuggets meal no upsize I want ice milo.

Dan: Okok….Let me put my bag down 1st.

After ordering and getting our food I went back to our seats and started to eat when halfway through the meal she broke the silence.

YH: Erm kor ah….actually I got something I need to talk to you about.

My heart stopped and started beating rapidly after she finished her sentence.

Dan: hmmmm? What?

YH: You met up with Kelvin yesterday night right? Can I know exactly what did you guys talk about?

Dan: Oh? He didn’t tell you?

YH: Not the whole story, but he mentioned that you guys talked a lot about me. About me and him. Please Kor, I want to know…..

I had a choice here, I could lie and keep it under wraps till a better timing or just face my demons now and let all hell break loose. I went with the latter, I confessed.

Dan: If you really must know….it is about the activities behind closed doors that you should never keep record of. And yes, I saw the videos…..

YH dropped the nugget in her palm looking shocked and her eyes open up into a wide stare right into my eyes. It was the calm before the storm. I instantly knew that something big was about to happen.

Her eyes turned from shock to anger and fear as the eye whites turn red and turn watery forming tears at the end of each eye. I guess she didn’t expect the betrayal of trust from Kelvin especially to me.

YH burst out in tears and started shooting questions after questions even before she could finish asking a proper question.

YH: WHAT?! How could….?! Why?! Why did you 2 talk about….? When did you see? Why he show you?

Dan: We were drinking and chatting and the topics just went there….I never meant to see any of those videos….I won’t tell anyone……

YH: Of anyone to see the videos…..You were the last I ever hope to see….

At this juncture YH could no longer speak and just started to cry uncontrollably. I moved myself beside her and lend her my body as a pillow to cry on. she threw her arms over my neck pulled herself in and rested her head on my shoulder while she cried and screamed into my chest.

People both inside and outside were staring at us…Looking at the way she was crying, I guess most people would probably be thinking that I was her boyfriend and had just initiated a breakup.

I wrapped my arms around her and used my right hand to pat her resting head in an attempt to console her telling her not to worry but everyone knows if he showed me, who else could he have shared it with?

After 3-5 minutes of crying YH finally managed to calm down and shifted herself away saying sorry and thank you and posturing herself.

Dan: You are welcome. But why would you even want to take videos sia…..

YH: Kor, I can trust you right? Right?

Dan: With your life mei. With your life.

YH: I took those videos cause….Kelvin thought that it would be fun and led to another level of excitement and arousal. Which it did la….I manage to get highs that I never managed to get. Even when I was by myself.

Dan: Really?

YH: Yeah, you don’t do it with Mel jie meh?

Dan: No….Never even cross my mind.

YH: But it was supposed to be take video have sex then we rewatch it before deleting it off. But somehow we decided to keep it.

Dan: But you also stupid why keep it with him? you should keep it instead of him.

YH: it was supposed to be me, but ever since the 1st video….he got angry over something and we agreed that they will be kept by him to make him happy….

Dan: The one you calling for me ah?

YH: OMG! He showed you that one?

Dan: Yeah….why me? Why not any other person?

YH: I needed someone real to visualise what…..Plus you know me what….I need real feelings to create emotions….Remember how I used to force cry whenever you or mummy didn’t give in to me?

Dan: Yeah I remember….irritating sia….EH Wait…..What real feelings are you talking about?

The similar feeling of dread and lust was coming back and building itself again ever stronger and I felt a fire ignited in my loins. Her words had managed to get my dick to pump blood into it waking it up. It was growing….I was building up an erection.

YH: You are stupid if you didn’t know….I always liked you. If not why would I cause trouble and get you to help me outside or get boyfriends who behave similar like you?

I knew I had to shift this build up, I had to change the direction that this conversation is moving to. I had to act quickly and didn’t have much time to think.

I put my arm over her shoulders in a brotherly fashion and said

Dan: Thats because you are a trouble maker. It is my duty to get you out. And none of your exes were anywhere close like me. They sucked. I could kick their asses anytime. Including this one.

YH: He is not an ex…yet….Plus he is rich. Really Rich….3 storey landed 3 cars, how you fight? You haven’t reach him already kenna run over by I don’t know what.

Dan: Hmmmmm…..Then I need to practice my siam-ing skills already.

In my heart, I was just glad the storm has passed….but YH didn’t let it go instead she brought back the topic.

YH: Kor, since you know how I feel about you….Can you keep it a secret? I will make it up to you. Please? Plus….I want something from you as well.

Dan: I can keep a secret la….Make up what? You treat me makan lo….What you need from me?

YH: I need to get something out of my system. I need a night with you. I need to sleep with you….
Old 18-12-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 659 / Power: 21
badboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to beholdbadboy is a splendid one to behold

Wow..YH must have REALLY wanted it badly if not she would not be so direct to request for sex with her own bro

its getting incestly exciting...

Badboy
Old 18-12-2018, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

How come I got a feeling it’s all planned by YH?
Old 19-12-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:23 AM
Samster

I almost choked on the coke that I was sipping on after hearing that sentence. It is like a dream come true. Ever since last night it has been egging me like a thorn on my body constantly poking me in a sensitive spot that I can never reach.

No, I told myself….I have to play it cool I can’t show that I want it as much as her, to be honest I might have wanted it more than her.

Dan: Huh? Sleep with you? Like how we did when you were in kindergarten ah?

YH: No la….That was in the same room different bed.

Dan: Yeah la I had to give you my bed cause you say the Telam too uncomfortable too thin.

I tried to ease the tension with that memory but YH held my face using her hands and stared right into my eyes.

YH: Serious now…1 night.

I gulp my salvia down and said

Dan: 1 night? Sleep with me? Just hugging to sleep?

YH: That and other things. And please, don’t tell Mel….I don’t….we can’t let her know.

Dan: Erm….Okie. But only cause you are my sister.

YH released her hands from my face and landed a kiss on my cheek and started smiling to herself.

I think I have a psychotic sister. She needs help….But am I the right person for her?

As YH started to relax, I stood up and held her hand and said

Dan: Come, lets go.

YH: Eh? Go where? Huh now? Wait…..I am not ready yet!

Dan: Aiya, fuck the dinner. Let’s get ourselves a drink.

YH: Okie, lead the way.

With her agreement, we got into a cab and we went to a bar new Sembawang Park.

YH: Kor, I didn’t know that you can drink so much.

Dan: Hahas…. Well, I have been training….

YH: You must be joking….1 tower, and 10 shots and you are still going strong? I can’t even walk straight anymore…

She then demonstrated and proved her point. She was clearly passed her limits already.

YH: I need to skip school for tomorrow already.

Dan: So am I…..I have already applied and gotten approval already.

YH: Huh when?

Dan: While in the cab….

YH: I thought you were talking to Mel?

Dan: Yes, that and many other things….

YH: You better not be cheating on her….I will tell her on you!

Dan: Yes I am….I am cheating on her…. With you

This hit me like a train. I never thought I would ever look at my sister this way. I never thought I would have anything more than a bro/sis relationship with YH. I meant, we were close….But never this close. I never thought I would be cheating on Mel. It was even harder to imagine me cheating on Mel with YH.

OMG what has happened to my life?

YH walked over, lean in and hugged me over my waist looked at me and said

YH: Kor, I am sorry. Just let me be selfish and give in to me just like every time you do. I hope you don’t take this as anything else but giving in to your selfish sister wants.

Dan: Isn’t that what I am doing right now?

YH: Thank you Kor, I love you.

Anyway, some of you would be wondering why I brought YH to a bar….actually the answer was easy. To get myself drunk. So drunk that I wouldn’t know what is going on. So that I may in some way, bluff myself into thinking that yes I made a mistake while drunk so that I could face Mel. But yet at the same time I wanted YH badly as well. Talk about being in between a hard place and a rock.

All of ideas would soon get trouble away later on….sometimes I wished I knew what would happen in the future….But life is full of surprises anyway.

Dan: alright, let’s finish up and go home. I wanna shower.

YH: Let’s go back after 1….at least we can be sure ma and pa is already sleeping. I don’t want them to know we went drinking together like this.

Dan: Okie. let’s just pretend we are a couple then. Don’t call me Kor.

YH: Hahas….you paiseh ah!

Dan: Incest is a serious issue haha! Later go jail.

YH: Whatever….

We slowly drank our orders and chatted about each other partners while waiting for 1am to come. it was a very weird setting. How do you talk to someone you are about to fuck about your partner? Another wonder of alcohol.

We got into a cab and told the uncle where to go. Once we settled in, YH cuddled up and said

YH: Dear, I very cold. Can hug me a bit?

Taxi Driver: Ah girl you cold ah, lower air con speed okie?

YH seemed slightly disappointed at the taxi driver and looked at me with her pleading eyes for a hug while I couldn’t help but snigger slightly at her expression before giving into her request.

Taxi Driver: You to bf gf ah? Uncle think you 2 very compatible got a similar look. Very pei very pei.

Dan: Hahas….Thank you ah uncle.

If only he knew the truth… The rest of the journey was uneventful and we soon arrived home.

After making sure that our parents lights were off, we entered into house softly as though we were kids coming home after curfew hours in our early teens again.

YH followed me into my room and locked the door behind her before throwing herself over me.

Dan: Wait wait! I need to report strength first. Wait la.

YH: Huh report strength? what is that?

Dan: Aiya I need to tell Mel I am home la……

YH seem upset upon hearing Mel’s name and pouted.

YH: Even at this stage you are still thinking about her…..Am I not good enough? What does she have that I do not?

Dan: Huh….no la….it is just a rule we setup la. Nothing one….ok? See? Send finish already aiya….

YH relented and started to relax herself and sat on my bed and started to giggle to herself.

Dan: What’s so funny?

YH: I was just wondering….How many girls have laid on your bed….What is your conquest number?

Dan: You should know your room is directly in front of mine. Plus I don’t fuck every girl I bring home….

YH: I don’t care, I want you to tell me.

Dan: Erm, including one night stands would be erm….15? 20? I don’t know….Never count before?

YH smiled and had a weird look on her face. I would learn later that it is a face she makes when she is trying to get seductive.

YH: So would I be special…? Or just another statistic lost in this bed like the rest to you?

With that sentence, YH did a sudden leap over me and landed on top of me before I could even react.

Dan: Eh haven’t shower yet. You hungry ah….Wah lao….. Go shower 1st.

YH smiled at me while her sitting on me in a cow girl position before unbuttoning my shirt and said

YH: You already agreed. 1 night. I want….my….fill.

With that sentence, I knew I was the one who was going to get fucked tonight instead and prepared myself mentally for the activities to come.
Old 19-12-2018, 09:31 AM
Samster

Hi All, I have been pmed by one of the bros here asking if the story is indeed real.

I can only say that it is real-ish. Definitely not all events are true but they did go in a similar fashion as for the sex that has happened and about to happen, take it with some salt yeah?

I am not promoting incest, but rather the feelings and emotions that are created when sibling love gets mistaken for something else and the turmoil that comes along with it.

But sex forum leh....No sex simi sex forum right? Just chill relax and allow me to be the best entertainer I can for you. I know I am no Ilock but different genre.

Btw, Ilock fan here too.

ps: I just noticed that I have been upped by quite a number of bros and got some Power. I was wondering how to up you guys back? Bros who upped me kindly let me know so that I can up you back

Thanks!
Old 20-12-2018, 11:27 AM
Samster

With the alcohol in my body and YH pussy pressing on my growing bulge, the lust within in me was growing and was desperately trying to take over my reasoning and logic.

It was a losing fight, I felt myself giving in to the lust within myself as YH started to grind her panty covered pussy over my pants and she started to giggle.

YH: Some one has awaken. It feels hot below, should I cool it down? It doesn’t feel good with so much fabric in-between us.

I could only manage to nod my head in agreement as I desperately fought the urge to take her there and then like a beast.

YH Continued to grind me and soon she was done unbuttoning my shirt exposing my torso and started to plant kisses all over my body while moans escaped her mouth due to the grinding.

As her grinding become more aggresive, her hands started to go South and soon she was struggling with my belt while her kisses started to have a tongue effect and it turned into a cat bath. A true heaven and hell moment.

I could not take it anymore and decided to reach for my belt in an attempt to undress myself but was stopped by YH.

YH: Stop….hmmmm……let…….me……..do….. hmmmmmm…… it……

She soon managed to unbuckle my belt and unbutton and unhook my pants. She moved back, stood up and took off my pants in one go leaving me in my boxers.

YH: Kor, Stand up.

Dan: I thought I said……

YH interrupted me and said

YH: I feel more comfortable this way. I know what I am doing.

I gave in and stood up.

YH: Help me undress please…. Do it intimately….

Following her requests, I moved closer to YH and hugged her and started to kiss her lips. Her lips felt soft and delicate. It felt so similar to Mel’s but there was something different. Her passion and emotions seemed to be a lot stronger as compared to demure approach.

I held her closer and slowly we both open our lips and I tasted her breath as our tongues met for the 1st time in our lives.

My hands which were wrapped over her waist loosen itself and started to roam a little before my right hand was on her butt slowly lifting her skirt and pushing away her panties to feel her naked butt in my attempt to reach for that exclusive hole I had been lusting for since last night. While my left hand was on her breast and I was rubbing it though her bra and spaghetti top.

As my right hand was twisting around playing groping her naked butt and reaching for her pussy, I felt the dampness of her panties and found out she was soaking wet.

I broke off the frenching, looked at YH and saw that her face was blushed red and she slowly open her eyes as I smiled at her

Dan: Looks like someone is soaking wet.

YH: Shut up. You are one to say..especially with the raging hard on inside your boxers.

Without warning I took off her top and pushed down her skirt together with her panties and YH let out a soft yelp due to the shock and I did a similar spear like MMA style take down to YH and got her onto the bed in missionary style

Dan: You are now in my world.

YH looked at me in shock before it turned into a real seductive smile urging me to go on.

I put my arms under her knees and slide them down towards her butt and brought my body lower to the beautiful view of her nice clean pussy and licked my lips for what was to come.

I postured myself and inched closer to YH pussy and paused when I was right in front of it. Her pussy was already dripping with her juices and I wanted to know how she tasted like. The musky smell of sex filled my nostrils and I wanted more.

Without any warning, I dived in and pressed my mouth to her pussy lips and started alternating between sucking and licking. Sounds of slurping and moans filled my room as YH sweet pussy was getting eaten out by me.

She tasted different from Mel. It was heavenly, that womanly scent and the sweet nectar of her pussy juices was driving my mind and body into overdrive. I was like a starving madman who hasn’t eaten anything in days.

YH: Kor….uhhhh….why……..uh so……….. erm…… rough?

I was too obsessed with what I was doing to reply her and continued. After 5 minutes of eating her pussy out I felt YH jerking and her legs suddenly clamped my head and with a last violent jerk, her pussy’s floodgates were open. She had an enormous orgasm and she came, to my delight I had more to feast on!

While my arms were still below her butt I started to move them to her breast. I wanted to have everything she could give. She noticed my movements but was still recovering from her orgasm to move or to resist. I push forward causing her to arch her back backwards allowing me slowly change to a kneeling position.

YH: Kor….what are you doing? I never came this hard before. OMG…..let me catch my breath….I really envy Mel now.

Dan: More to come YH….There is a lot more to come….

YH was visibly drained of energy from her last orgasm but still managed to maintain some sobriety that it wasn’t over.

As my hands massaged YH breast she started moaning again but when i started to play with her nipples, YH was suddenly recharged with energy and her body started wiggling and moving with vigour….She had her energy back.

Her suddenly movements caught me off guard and her legs managed to get off my shoulders and her face was near my dick. She positioned herself so that she was right in front of it and held on it using her hand

YH: Kor, my turn…I want this….I wonder how you taste like. Hee

YH let out a slight giggle and starting jerking me off while licking the tip of my dick slowly.

Her licks slowly turned into kisses and after a while it changed to french kissing.

She slowly stopped her jerking and started to take my dick into her mouth little at a time. Each time moving back up and going down again for more.

I groaned and changed to a lying position so that I could reciprocate and engage in a 69 with her.

YH: Emmmmmmm…. Kor what….SLURP…..are you…SLURP….doing? SLURP……Not done yet ah….

YH was taking my entire dick into her mouth with her nose brushing against my pubic hair.

Engaging in a 69 seemed to make YH more aggressive as her blowjob took a faster pace and a lot stronger before. And soon it was too much for me to take, the smell of her sex, the taste of her sweet pussy juice, the sound of her moaning and slurping as I ate her out and blew my dick.

Sensing that I was about to cum, YH started hold on longer each time she went down on my dick and I could feel the back of her throat. Mel could never take it so long before gagging. Damn….My sister got skills I thought to myself.

With a few groans and YH sucking, I blew my load into her mouth and YH took it all with a moan as I buried my face into her pussy forcing my tongue frenching her pussy.

All the sudden actions also proved too much for YH as she had achieved another orgasm as her pussy juices flooded out again.

After unloading into YH mouth, she did not move away but continued sucking as if she was not done with it for the next 30secs before she repositioned herself so that we were face to face.

I pulled her closer into an embrace and she offered no resistance and happily allowed herself to be shifted and she lay her head on my chest.

YH: Kor….you know, this is the 1st time I felt that I wasn’t being used.

Dan: Huh I don’t understand….What you mean used?

YH: Girls are more sensitive to such things….we can sense if the girl was just being used during the sex or if the guy was being real.

Dan: wtf….

YH hugged me tighter put one thigh onto my body

YH: I wish we weren’t siblings….I am really envious and jealous of Mel now. I kinda wish I was her.

Dan: Mei….you know we…..

YH put a finger to my lips and looked into my eyes

YH: Don’t….please don’t…Don’t spoil this moment.

After a long look into each other eyes, YH reached out to me and we started kissing again.

As our kissing became our passionate, our lips parted and our tongues intertwined.

YH started to shift her body and she she climbed over me onto a cow girl position.

YH: Kor…I want you to know, this is what I want. Not you.

YH then began grinding my dick against her pussy and soon my entire dick was coated and started to drip of her juice

She position herself so that my dick was at the entrance of her pussy but it was far too wet and it just keep slipping around but suddenly without warning, it popped right in.

YH: Ahhhhh! It feels so warm…can you feel me? Can you feel it entering me?

YH spoke as she slowly took in my dick and descended down.

YH felt tight not like a virgin but like a glove it fits perfectly.

If I hadn’t shot my 1st load during the blowjob I certainly would’ve shot it in immediately once my dick had entered into her pussy.

I was fucking my sister!
Old 20-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good buildup! Camping for next update!
Old 20-12-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

YH kept on grinding as she rode on top of me while my hands were holding YH by her hips with hers on my chest.

Her moans were growing louder as each second passed by and soon she had worked up a rhythm and I was moving along with her thrusting my dick upwards as well.

Her riding me wasn’t enough. I needed to feel her more. I wanted more. I rose my body up and wrap my arms over YH before using my left hand to hold onto her right butt cheek. She then put her arms around my neck and we started kissing as we both grinded our hips together in a synced motion.

The smell of sex had filled up the room and matching it was the sound of our bodies and our moans as we breathed, talked and moaned on about the sex that was going on at that moment.

How could something so wrong feel so right?

YH: Ahhhh…uuhhhhh.AAh…Kor…..Ahhhhh……Uhhhhh….Ahhhh…..Ye …….Yes…..ummmmmm…..Kor…..Ah! More…….Give…….Ahhhh Kor!…..More!!!

Once again, I felt YH clamping up and knew that she had cummed again and her pussy was exploding with juice that by now stained my bed with patches of wetness all over. I kept on going and was feeling it too. I was going to cum soon.

Dan: Shit I going to cum….Get off me mei. Shit!

YH refused to budge and tighten her grip over me wrapping her legs all and interlocking them behind me.

She was determined that I was to be shooting my load into her.

I tried stopping my movement but she continue and grinded me more forcefully once she felt my slowing and stopping.

Dan: Mei please stop…..I am really going to cum soon….

YH ignored me and continued this time forcing her lips against mine and pushing her tongue in my mouth in a bid to shut me up.

I couldn’t take it anymore and shot my load deep into her pussy and I could feel it filling her pussy up.

Oh shit…what have I done?

Upon feeling the force of my load being unleashed into her, YH came again as well as she suddenly jerked slightly and stopped her movement and slumped her body leaning over me while taking deep breaths.

By this time, both our bodies and the bed was drenched in sex, salvia and sweat as I had a few moments to think about what had just happened and collect my thoughts.

I have just fucked my sister. We are both attached to someone else.

No one else knows what is going on. Did she want it? Yes. Did I want it? Yes.

I have already rolled into the rabbit hole. There is no turning back on this anymore.

I have already shot into her. Shooting inside again won’t be an issue tonight as long as we get a morning after pill tomorrow morning. Better yet if she is on the pill.

This may be a one time thing. I am going to get my fill tonight. Let’s see how far can we go.

I Lay YH on my bed as I stood up and stretched slightly.

YH turned to face me while laying on my bed and she said….

YH: Oh my god…….Shit….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1