The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 6
Laolapcheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
those were the time whr u at geylang street side whr u got press some boobs for free that time i only 16 loh
Ya man! Some tried to touch your dick somemore! Lol
Old 01-07-2020, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
and u knw there was once with my friend, he quite handsome n tall, so he n the girl press till so song until he cannot tahan, he immediately call up his friend. bro yr 50 dollar u left me i can loan a not? i return x day bcos current i gt 急用 很重要的 (some urgent very important)

me n the other fren laugh till the next day we r only 17 at that time

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 02-07-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 9
afterdark616 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
those were the time whr u at geylang street side whr u got press some boobs for free that time i only 16 loh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
Kena molest openly
Old 02-07-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterdark616 View Post
Kena molest openly
just remember those damm dirty hotel.
Old 03-07-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

same offer, may be differ girl.
(the girl u mention not that i aware)
Old 03-07-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys sorry im new here. What is TC?
Old 03-07-2020, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

I asked T., she didnt say still happen behind curtains so I have not returned when ph 2 open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorro539 View Post
Bro, I believe still same business model as before. Just that there’s no room partition, just curtains.
Old 03-07-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
curtain also got full course ? so fierce ?
yeah , lol , sometime u can hear next door
Old 03-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
yeah , lol , sometime u can hear next door
I tried it once at People Park. Partition

Really can hear the next door girl shouting " damn you still don't come out I will stop soon! “ hahahahaha
Old 03-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by markbryant272 View Post

Really can hear the next door girl shouting " damn you still don't come out I will stop soon! “ hahahahaha
lol at least not happen here la
Old 03-07-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
================================================== ===
pay money still kana shout at by this massage girl
same as pay money still kana show black face
avoid Anna at Win Spa - rush rush service, see wechat during massage, ask $100 to wash airplane head, no extra tips show u black face
Old 04-07-2020, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ===
pay money still kana shout at by this massage girl
same as pay money still kana show black face
avoid Anna at Win Spa - rush rush service, see wechat during massage, ask $100 to wash airplane head, no extra tips show u black face

haha, think that guy too strong. tahan too long.
when i came out from the room, that guy had leave. and his ML was shock looking at me and ask my ML "Wah you so lucky spot one xiao xian rou (aka little young guy)" hahahah @@

ya , she is quite "reputable" for that , and keep changing spa and name to confuse the samster here.
The first Anna in Win spa was a very pretty and nice ML. Hope other bro dont get cooned by the old FR.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
The first Anna in Win spa was a very pretty and nice ML. Hope other bro dont get cooned by the old FR.
================================
yes u are right
the present Anna is from LV Star Spa (same boss)
the present Anna call herself Coco when she work at Win Spa, kena complain by customer for demanding high tips and show black face.

then she went to LV (also kena complain by other customer for playing wehcat while doing massage), now back in Win Spa

Avoid present Anna at Win Spa
Old 10-07-2020, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!rafaee is one of the Best!

Late night massage in the area. Went to a unit with yellow signboard. Got attracted to a ML, whom she claimed she’s taiwanese, but i seriously doubt so.

$50 for an hour. Crappy massage, made some small talk. She said she’s 28, but looks older, milf look. After 20mins, she ran her fingers down my back and asked me turned around. Caressed her fair and toned legs. Popped the GQ. Damage was $50, $80, $120. No FJ offered. HJ was $50, but i knew she wouldn’t take off her dress. $80 was body, which i know its a normal HJ with some extras thrown in. $120 was some prostate massage and whatever description she gave, boob fuck, cbj, and what not, but no FJ. Took up the $120 offer, too horny to even think, although i admit its on the higher end. She went out took some materials, came back in, removed everything except her red panty. Put some oil on my cock, did some prostate massage which she claimed, but nowhere near there, just touching your scrotum, balls, and cock. Did a less than 30s boobfuck. Did a 5G autoroam, with some tuning on her 2 satellite dishes. Put on cd and gave a cbj, no suction, just using teeth to grind your dick. Sat her up and continued to fondle her tits while she hj me til i came.

Name: starts with C, got her wechat, name starts with E on wechat.
Looks: 7
Boobs: B, feels enhanced.
CBJ: 3
Boobfuck: 3
RTM: Maybe if I’m too horny only.

Realised that the damage is now higher than what it was years ago. Back then, you could get a good decent massage at spas, HCs for $45 and with hot pool, jacuzzi, sauna, movie room, free meals and free flow drinks all thrown in. FJ, BBBJ at another $100, which actually entices us to return regularly. Its time we should bring back these prices. We can go for the half fuck massage but not any specials, time to let those MLs know our market price. Wonder if everyone that go to massage but not doing any specials, will the $100 come back?
Old 18-07-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 22
Cutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to beholdCutter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaee View Post
Late night massage in the area. Went to a unit with yellow signboard. Got attracted to a ML, whom she claimed she’s taiwanese, but i seriously doubt so.

$50 for an hour. Crappy massage, made some small talk. She said she’s 28, but looks older, milf look. After 20mins, she ran her fingers down my back and asked me turned around. Caressed her fair and toned legs. Popped the GQ. Damage was $50, $80, $120. No FJ offered. HJ was $50, but i knew she wouldn’t take off her dress. $80 was body, which i know its a normal HJ with some extras thrown in. $120 was some prostate massage and whatever description she gave, boob fuck, cbj, and what not, but no FJ. Took up the $120 offer, too horny to even think, although i admit its on the higher end. She went out took some materials, came back in, removed everything except her red panty. Put some oil on my cock, did some prostate massage which she claimed, but nowhere near there, just touching your scrotum, balls, and cock. Did a less than 30s boobfuck. Did a 5G autoroam, with some tuning on her 2 satellite dishes. Put on cd and gave a cbj, no suction, just using teeth to grind your dick. Sat her up and continued to fondle her tits while she hj me til i came.

Name: starts with C, got her wechat, name starts with E on wechat.
Looks: 7
Boobs: B, feels enhanced.
CBJ: 3
Boobfuck: 3
RTM: Maybe if I’m too horny only.

Realised that the damage is now higher than what it was years ago. Back then, you could get a good decent massage at spas, HCs for $45 and with hot pool, jacuzzi, sauna, movie room, free meals and free flow drinks all thrown in. FJ, BBBJ at another $100, which actually entices us to return regularly. Its time we should bring back these prices. We can go for the half fuck massage but not any specials, time to let those MLs know our market price. Wonder if everyone that go to massage but not doing any specials, will the $100 come back?
You just spoilt the market, and now you want to fix it back?? I won't be going there for a period since you just spoilt it..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1