The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 4
JamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesTYC is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Geylang Good Food Here

Many years ago I had turtle soup at a huge restaurant with outdoor and indoor area. I cannot remember the place now, does anyone know the restaurant?
Old 24-06-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesTYC View Post
Many years ago I had turtle soup at a huge restaurant with outdoor and indoor area. I cannot remember the place now, does anyone know the restaurant?
I'm not sure how huge is huge to you but it should be the one and it's still there...
Maybe you should Google geylang turtle soup
Old 24-06-2020, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

It should be the 1 opposite lorong 16 or 18, i think somewhere around the tibetian house or temple... Nearby got a very big open space carpark

Very very long never walk there already, last time lorong 20 many street walker and around there sometimes will have streetwalker too
Old 04-07-2020, 04:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
It should be the 1 opposite lorong 16 or 18, i think somewhere around the tibetian house or temple... Nearby got a very big open space carpark

Very very long never walk there already, last time lorong 20 many street walker and around there sometimes will have streetwalker too
That shop still around? Become so famous after video of ah bengs fighting in the shop was post on facebook and youtube.... even I from Malaysia also know that shop is in Lorong 19 after viewing the videos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1