The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamamia123456 View Post
Wah if I stay there I every week go meet my mp session sia! That white shirt and boobs spilling out. Steam. Maybe I go volunteer grassroot, see got chance not. Wah upping politician is a new thrill man, banging women with power - shiok.

These days I damme sianz with our zhenghu (ZH). Their policy caused me to lose my job and I can't even claim that support. The main person behind my loss of job is the one who debated for lightning at the English debate. Now I jobless and sian diao, lucky for them I just use my free time to chiong.

on a more serious note, NMP voting is that against the idea of democracy given that these nmps don't have the people's mandate? How can people without the people's mandate vote for things that concern our constitution? I find it really ridiculous - just like how that is a committee that can veto the president's decision.

Anyways just a frustrated voter. I stay Jalan Besar and if WP came to fight I really would have voted for them. The lightning party here is the worst....

I hope the WYK (i dont know how to spell his name) become PM after HSK. I from chinese school so i want to see a chinese school PM.
Jln Besar got Josephine .... FWs waiting ling Q to bonk her.
Cos she say size of your house or room us not a matter to make babies.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMan View Post
I saw Jamus Lim debating with Vivian Balakrishnan. He is very good. Holds well in the debate. Probably the best speaker for that night. WP has a gem in Jamus. Maybe he will be the next WP leader.
Jamus "warms the cockles of our hearts".
Maybe he is referring to oysters or cocks.... chiongsters here?
Old 04-07-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8February deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
================================================== ===
Heng has a sincere humble warm smile
the way he dress also very simple and humble
u never know he earn big salary future PM Singapore

Singapore very heng to have ah heng as PM
I would be very proud too to have heng as PM, someone who cannot even make a proper speech except uttering "East Coast plan" a few times
Old 04-07-2020, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10462 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Just like a chiongster (voter) talking to FL (candidate). If she see you as a customer (票) she smile at you is very commercial feel cuz she wana you pen good FR for her. But then when the FL see you more than a customer machiam like a friend or someone can talk hor when she smile you see liao you feel good mah and maybe kana her KC 555555.
Very good analogy bro!

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 04-07-2020, 03:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i dont know why some one can prefer CCS to be our PM.

i always tot he is worse than HSK.
Both is bad but you can seriously hear HSK speech and imagine him being a PM?

How is he going to represent singapore overseas? Need to vote him out la unfortunately. Nice guy but singapore future will be ruined if he be PM
Old 04-07-2020, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 8
higgins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiggins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhiggins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://www.pap.org.sg/news/ge2020-n...ion-falsehood/

The analogy of CSJ being a wife beater is just so crude and uncalled for.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 5
Mamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of lightMamamia123456 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
WYK? Who's that?
Wang Yi Kang? Ong Ye Kung? Sorry I Chinese speaker don't know how to spell his name in Ang Mo!
Old 04-07-2020, 04:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Both is bad but you can seriously hear HSK speech and imagine him being a PM?

How is he going to represent singapore overseas? Need to vote him out la unfortunately. Nice guy but singapore future will be ruined if he be PM
HSK is an introvert..... his strength lies in doing behind the scenes work. That's why LKY liked him and handpicked him to be his PPS. Does not talk much but just goes about doing his work quietly.

Never expected him to be next PM..... but looking at the choices available..... still better than the others. Quality of candidates sibeh jialat.

Wait a few more GEs..... we will have a female PM. Tiagong that female General is earmarked as potential PM by twin towers agents who were tasked with monitoring her when she was recruited as a lightning party member years back when she was only captain rank.

Those working in the SAF with her fear her more than respect her as her character is those sikit atas mentality. Strong dominant personality which is good sign of leader.... but has poor EQ and alienate those working under her. Sounds like the female version of Ivan Lim.

Last edited by TAXI6600; 04-07-2020 at 04:42 AM.
Old 04-07-2020, 04:35 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
i dont know why some one can prefer CCS to be our PM.

i always tot he is worse than HSK.
Both oso CMI.... really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAXI6600 View Post
Both oso CMI.... really scraping the bottom of the barrel.
=======================
if both out, then Vivain or Lawtence oe evn Ong Ak Kun can becum PM
we so lucky to have so many talents who anytime can stand up and becum PM
Old 04-07-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink Re: GE coming

A Sustainable Population for a Dynamic Singapore: Population White Paper, or simply known as the Population White Paper (PWP), is a controversial white paper released by the government of Singapore in January 2013 that projects Singapore's population as 6.9 million by the year 2030.
----------------------
Dont forget this is the real issue that map the future. I thanked Dr Chee and sorry I cannot vote him. I am at Tampines. This white paper hit all the people not only protecting jobs and biz. The ultimate of all.

Issue PR and, new citizens thats migration into this red dot. Eg. A colleague from Malaysia he done his NS. Got his pink IC good for him. He go steady with a Malaysian SYT on working pass. Her application for PR and new citizen is pending. Two yrs allreally. I told him look for alternative voices in parliment. How? Dont be afraid to vote the correct party because his future is at steak. He love his GF.

What r we looking at? Reduce population and past 55 yrs this is the country where by locals r afraid foreigners dont come in. Afraid GL no more FL WL. Afraid no FWs to wash windows. Afraid PRC girls dont want to marry local men, even a group of males who are not born locals.

I pointed this to people on the streets, and happy to see a shock on their faces. Even behind the masks. I congrat the lighting and hammer on winning GE 2020. Although I have no PR and new citizens issues I saw the fear and worry on mine colleague face. And love it!
Old 04-07-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GE coming

[QUOTE=pakpak2001;20076647]
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Its just a personal preference due 眼缘 cuz every time i see ah heng smile smile i duno his smile is sincere or 笑里藏刀。
================================================== ===
Heng has a sincere humble warm smile
the way he dress also very simple and humble
u never know he earn big salary future PM Singapore

Singapore very heng to have ah heng as PM
Heng S K is teochew? So am I. I know although I cannot vote him, I wish for a teochew man to lead this country. At least for the next 5 yrs.
Old 04-07-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
billykook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakpak2001 View Post
=======================
if both out, then Vivain or Lawtence oe evn Ong Ak Kun can becum PM
we so lucky to have so many talents who anytime can stand up and becum PM
Talented but greedy, dishonest also no use.
Old 04-07-2020, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1597 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40289 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zendra View Post
How I wish I had her as my constituency's MP
So u will always go to visit her in her meeting session .....

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4 RenHaoS 23/4
Old 04-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
---------
Dont forget this is the real issue that map the future. I thanked Dr Chee and sorry I cannot vote him. I am at Tampines. This white paper hit all the people not only protecting jobs and biz. The ultimate of all.

Issue PR and, new citizens thats migration into this red dot. Eg. A colleague from Malaysia he done his NS. Got his pink IC good for him. He go steady with a Malaysian SYT on working pass. Her application for PR and new citizen is pending. Two yrs already. I told him look for alternative voices in parliament. How? Dont be afraid to vote the correct party because his future is at stake. He love his GF. (< this paragraph can understand lah)

"""What r we looking at? Reduce population and past 55 yrs this is the country where by locals r afraid foreigners dont come in. Afraid GL no more FL WL. Afraid no FWs to wash windows. Afraid PRC girls dont want to marry local men, even a group of males who are not born locals.

I pointed this to people on the streets, and happy to see a shock on their faces. Even behind the masks. I congrat the lighting and hammer on winning GE 2020. Although I have no PR and new citizens issues I saw the fear and worry on mine colleague face. And love it!"""
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post

Heng S K is teochew? So am I. I know although I cannot vote him, I wish for a teochew man to lead this country. At least for the next 5 yrs.
I am also teochew nan but how come i cannot understand what you are trying to say when you write your posts in your last 2 paragraphs of your this post ? So are you saying since you cannot vote for Dr Chee or Mr Heng your favourite, you are going to vote for the opposition in tampines ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1