The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-11-2003, 09:30 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 22
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Page 122

Eighty percent of farangs give money when the girls cry

By the way, it applies to all foreigners and not only farangs.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 24-11-2003, 09:33 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all
Page 123

The whole village can gang up to con the poor farang.

Thai C h u a y Thai.

C h u a y means Help

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Last edited by siamcutey; 24-11-2003 at 09:38 AM.
Old 24-11-2003, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
very true........i have tried

You've never had a blow job until you had a katoey go down on you, a guy know what a guy likes. You don't have to fuck them
Old 24-11-2003, 11:03 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
heheheh i like this part also......hahahahahah cant stop laughing

The ones who get into real trouble are the one who fall between the tourists. They have been here few month, maybe longer, and they think they know all. They think they understand Thais, they probably learn to speak a bit of the language, and they let their defences down. That's when they get fucked. There was a Jap guy we knew, came over to work for Toyota. Fell in love with a Thai girl, brought her house and some land up near chiang mai, gave money to her family, even brough them pick up trucks and some motorcycles. The girl must have been screw of the century when the Jap decides to marry her. He's goes up to Chiang Mai, and there's a huge wedding party. Foods, booze, the works. The whole family get legless, a great time is had by all. In the middle of the festivities, a Thai guy goes up to the Jap. " You can go now" says the Thai. "What do you mean ?" say the Jap "This my wedding"

"No" say the Thai "This my house. On my land. And that's my wife. Now you can Fuck off"
Old 24-11-2003, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
ENTS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Now that's one of the saddest story I ever read.

Feel so sorry for the poor Jap chap.
Old 24-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by ENTS
Now that's one of the saddest story I ever read.

Feel so sorry for the poor Jap chap.
A whole village can conspire to con the jap guy. And the money he has been feeding her might have gone to her "pii chai" who happens to sleep on the same bed naked.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
scared

wah lao ... fucking scary ! Hope it will not happen to me.

Sc pls help me keep a lookout. Any ' wind blow grass move ' must inform me k.
Old 24-11-2003, 07:45 PM
Samster

Re: scared

Quote:
Originally posted by liketoplay

The letters which Joy wrote to Pete, looked like a certain template which I ever seen before. Maybe their is an agency that does that.

PSon't worry though, I don't think she will do all those stuff.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 22
tirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertirak69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
Though its a fictitious story, but I do have this impression that most of the happenings that happen are factual than fictitious.

The author should have interviewed quite a number of people and rather had the experience to be able to write out the story in such great details.

The great contrast in thinking from Pete and Joy should make many stand up. Do not think it is just another story and just a one-off case. In real life, many stories are actually similar.

Now let me see, where have I heard the part on motorcycle........

hahaha
SC
spoke to some fellow bkk chiongsters about this novel. apparently its been ard for abt 1 year. comment is what is written is true... it happens frequently in places like NEP. soi cowboy. the DJ is the actual tirak. also heard this story where this SG guy sponsors a TG and stays with her... but next door is her tirak.

best is be player... enjoy and have fun.
Old 24-11-2003, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69
spoke to some fellow bkk chiongsters about this novel. apparently its been ard for abt 1 year. comment is what is written is true... it happens frequently in places like NEP. soi cowboy. the DJ is the actual tirak. also heard this story where this SG guy sponsors a TG and stays with her... but next door is her tirak.

This book is the real thing and it actually says "Welcome to The Real Thailand." There will be critics who will brush off the book as another read or even say my story will be different.

But the bottomline and the undeniable fact is how this kind of situation can happen. Sad, harsh truth running across.

Tears can be fake by thai girls. Whole village ganging up to con. Thai gigolo, tiraks being fed with sponsorship. Its all part and parcel of the game. Chose to play it and the result is the thais win.

That is the reason why P4P. Pay Fuck and fuck off. Staying around only leaves the emotion attachments behind for the thai virus to get through the dickhead.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 09:47 PM
Samster

Re: scared

Quote:

Bro bro bro........take care.....dun go too deep...no good for health....tat i always say.....50%
Old 24-11-2003, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally posted by tirak69

Not only soi cowboy or nana....its happen to all Thai WL including our little geylang.
Old 24-11-2003, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 23
liketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliketoplay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: scared

Quote:
Originally posted by siamcutey
The letters which Joy wrote to Pete, looked like a certain template which I ever seen before. Maybe their is an agency that does that.

PSon't worry though, I don't think she will do all those stuff.

SC
btw , happy b'day if I remember correctly.
Old 24-11-2003, 10:08 PM
Samster

Not Scared

Quote:
btw , happy b'day if I remember correctly.
Thank you.

Falling in love with a Thai girl may seem the best thing in life one can ever get. But it may also be the worst nightmare you ever encounter.

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Old 24-11-2003, 10:19 PM
Samster

Page 150

"Thais will steal you blind, given half a chance. The Land of Smiles they call it, but thats PR bullshit. The smiles aren't real. The smiles are masks so that they can conceal their real feelings, their real intentions. They see happy, smiling faces and thinks everybody loves them. That's what makes the Thais so dangerous."

SC

1 is Money, 2 is Women.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread