The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-07-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCrusades View Post
I think the easiest jobs to look for zaogeng is either lifeguard or those shoe shop assistants. Lifeguard is for obvious reasons + you can also wear sunglasses to continue beoing without getting caught whereas shoe shop assistant, everytime they bend down to wear/adjust the shoes, can see almost 9/10 times.
Go during sale is best... At Orchard just now, last day of GSS, they shop,I watch... haha... so many colourful bra n panty to see
Old 28-07-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Fivearms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by latour View Post
Dear Brother I have this picture to share with you guy .
Nice share bro, who is she ah?
Old 28-07-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 13
AceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to allAceCrusades is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Go during sale is best... At Orchard just now, last day of GSS, they shop,I watch... haha... so many colourful bra n panty to see
Daiso is also quite a good spot
Old 28-07-2019, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
fartonyrface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceCrusades View Post
I think the easiest jobs to look for zaogeng is either lifeguard or those shoe shop assistants. Lifeguard is for obvious reasons + you can also wear sunglasses to continue beoing without getting caught whereas shoe shop assistant, everytime they bend down to wear/adjust the shoes, can see almost 9/10 times.
Lifeguard not only can see, touch also no problem
Old 28-07-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah slurp...slurp...
Old 28-07-2019, 08:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
riqw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
wah...slurpp...slurpp...nice and round..my liking..
Old 28-07-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 17
ramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant futureramysg12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Yummy! Thanks!
Old 29-07-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Oh so poor thing yr gf...pity her...you so notti boy ...make her expose herself in public... must be a very nervous, shy and tormenting time for her in the ntuc with you......looks like she loves u enough to do such a exhibitionist act for u in public ...girls who dresses so sexily in this way in the supermarket esp those notti girls who purposely do it will realise and expect this to happen...to be stalked by chi koh pek guys ...haha

It's not exhibitionist... she still wearing a sleep gown. She kind of suspect will attract attention in ntuc but was hoping there are few people since it's late. But she didn't expect the guy to follow us... Anyway if it's going downstairs to 7-11 or just void deck, she is ok to wear revealing clothes... usually won't encounter much people.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
latour is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fivearms View Post
Nice share bro, who is she ah?
Dear bro I know her near my house. She is a married woman always send me her sexy pictures. I been to her house before . She is pretty and sexy . I know her for 2 months.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Another one would be SIA steward...

QUOTE=AceCrusades;19006617]I think the easiest jobs to look for zaogeng is either lifeguard or those shoe shop assistants. Lifeguard is for obvious reasons + you can also wear sunglasses to continue beoing without getting caught whereas shoe shop assistant, everytime they bend down to wear/adjust the shoes, can see almost 9/10 times.[/QUOTE]
Old 29-07-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
SMRTAss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by latour View Post
Dear bro I know her near my house. She is a married woman always send me her sexy pictures. I been to her house before . She is pretty and sexy . I know her for 2 months.
Nice, hope to see more sexy pictures of her
Old 31-07-2019, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

A young lady was walking to the bus seat. The bus jerked and she bent forward to hold on to the pole and seat arm rest. Since she is skinny, her rather loose sleeveless blouse opened up and her boobs in nude colour bra was in my sight. Her boobs were smooth and rather big for her size. I think she noticed me looking at her as she turned red and stared at her phone since then.
Old 31-07-2019, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 8
FuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud ofFuckSeluk has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

It's not exhibitionist... she still wearing a sleep gown. She kind of suspect will attract attention in ntuc but was hoping there are few people since it's late. But she didn't expect the guy to follow us... Anyway if it's going downstairs to 7-11 or just void deck, she is ok to wear revealing clothes... usually won't encounter much people.
When wearing less or revealing clothes, it is much convenient to have action in the lift or staircase ma
Old 31-07-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
desmond26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
A young lady was walking to the bus seat. The bus jerked and she bent forward to hold on to the pole and seat arm rest. Since she is skinny, her rather loose sleeveless blouse opened up and her boobs in nude colour bra was in my sight. Her boobs were smooth and rather big for her size. I think she noticed me looking at her as she turned red and stared at her phone since then.
hahaha, lucky u handsome, if not sure kena slap
Old 31-07-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post

Wearing revealing is still exhibitionist in a way... just a mild form of it... as long as the dress she is wearing is translucent or transparent and can see thru to the naked body or in the case of the nipples can be seen protruding out of the blouse is counted...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1