The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-01-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 14
hellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellodere is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by notti4u View Post
I was lucky this morning in office saw one lady keeping her department documents into a box and offered my help to help her to pack and she was wearing skirt and squat down in front of me and cannot concentrate as I saw her white panty while I was putting the documents into the box. Nosebleed and have to look at other places to avoid her knowing I am staring at her white panty.
Lucky day bro.

Reminded me of a similar incident i had when i first started out as an intern. Was tasked to archiving documents but back then didnt take my job seriously and just went into the room and sat on the floor near one of the racks to take a nap.

Before i went into deep sleep, one of the female full time staff that was wearing a flowy dress wanted to place her box onto the top rack. Probably thought i was sleeping already, she went onto a short step stool beside me to pack her documents

She was concentrating in packing the documents throughout and didn't realise i was admiring her white thong at the bottom for a good 2 mins
Old 13-01-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
notti4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
Wow she din even know she ZG while squatting? Maybe is deliberate to tease you. Is she pretty?
Bro, pretty SYT. She tried to cover but still able to see thru the gap.
Old 13-01-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, pretty SYT. She tried to cover but still able to see thru the gap.
good karma when you are being helpful to your co worker
Old 13-01-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I was lucky this morning in office saw one lady keeping her department documents into a box and offered my help to help her to pack and she was wearing skirt and squat down in front of me and cannot concentrate as I saw her white panty while I was putting the documents into the box. Nosebleed and have to look at other places to avoid her knowing I am staring at her white panty.
bro maybe she want to show you her new white panty
why u look away ,, like that she will be angry,, haha

bro good to help your colleague
Old 13-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Legazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorpheniramin View Post
Was sitting diagonally opposite an OL at a food court. She sat with her legs 45 deg out from the table cos she couldn't push her chair back far enough - there was a railing behind her. She was wearing a miniskirt and her legs were pointed directly at me. Enjoyed the view of her white pantiea throughout the whole meal.
Super lucky bro, legs pointed at you some more
Old 13-01-2020, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
The telegram group is not open to public.
Need someone to invite you into the group.
Waiting for someone to invite me then... I'm one of the veterans in the sniped thread too, so I'm definitely not a white knight that will sabotage the Telegram group, maybe even got contributions to share with folks there

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 13-01-2020, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chlorpheniramin View Post
- there was a railing behind her. She was wearing a miniskirt and her legs were pointed directly at me. Enjoyed the view of her white pantiea throughout the whole meal.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellodere View Post
Lucky day bro.

Before i went into deep sleep, one of the female full time staff that was wearing a flowy dress wanted to place her box onto the top rack. Probably thought i was sleeping already, she went onto a short step stool beside me to pack her documents

She was concentrating in packing the documents throughout and didn't realise i was admiring her white thong at the bottom for a good 2 mins
It's confirmed by bros sharing here that white panties seems to have overtaken all the other favourite colour panties for the ladies to wear out to work nowadays like black and pink ...wonder why ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-01-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
CheatMyMoney deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legazza View Post
Super lucky bro, legs pointed at you some more
Was just thinking about that
Old 14-01-2020, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Just now I saw pink!

Was sitting waiting for my food, saw a lady in full black tight blouse climbing up the staircase, just a few steps but her tight blouse went up, a little triangle was shown from her very fair legs. I din expect to saw it but it was a pleasant surprise. Ate my meal happily and went home.
Old 14-01-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Quadface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just now I saw pink!

Was sitting waiting for my food, saw a lady in full black tight blouse climbing up the staircase, just a few steps but her tight blouse went up, a little triangle was shown from her very fair legs. I din expect to saw it but it was a pleasant surprise. Ate my meal happily and went home.
Bro, you are very lucky recently!
Old 14-01-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadface View Post
Bro, you are very lucky recently!
Yes, bro unsung is one of the few lucky guys who gets to see accidental zaogeng so often ...really must follow him to lunch or dinner ...

Quote:
Just now I saw pink!

Was sitting waiting for my food, saw a lady in full black tight blouse climbing up the staircase, just a few steps but her tight blouse went up, a little triangle was shown from her very fair legs. I din expect to see it but it was a pleasant surprise. Ate my meal happily and went home.
She must be wearing a very short skirt tat hikes up the moment she moves her body upwards from the back view...am i rite bro unsung ?? ...yes, pink panties is the next favourite colour of choice for the ladies to wear out after white

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-01-2020, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 19
cassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycassanova deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotPayet View Post
Was she braless?
No lah...her bra was loose
Old 15-01-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
lieuzha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassanova View Post
No lah...her bra was loose
Good la, better than tight bra
Old 15-01-2020, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
FiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFiveCees deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
It's confirmed by bros sharing here that white panties seems to have overtaken all the other favourite colour panties for the ladies to wear out to work nowadays like black and pink ...wonder why ??
Not sure, but white >> black. Pink, Red, light blue, strawberries, polka dots are fine too
Old 15-01-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 5
Justlovewomen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
That they are pure and innocent???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1