The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 28-04-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Wad kind of bra and bra colour? Heeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by desmond26 View Post
was at supermaket at tampines area, q-ing to pay my stuff and when i turn my back saw a lady ard 20-30years old quite small size bending down to bring her basket up, she was wearing spag with short shorts, had a good view of 2-3 sec. even though she's small sized but can see that its C cup. wonderful day
Old 28-04-2020, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Wad kind of bra and bra colour? Heeee
Upped u +8
Old 29-04-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Camping For More On Girl B And C Plus Poly Days
Ok Poly days. I think is my most horny and curious period. Everyday you see girls developing and wearing tank tops, spaghetti strip, short skirts. All the panties zaogeng and cleavage see until don't want to see. It was not as exciting as sec sch because poly one really too common, everyday see until sian. Lecture u accidentally turn around can see 4 different color panties behind. As such no novelty for me. Will list down only the few memorable ones + maybe some encounters that is a bit off topic, not zg.

1) Poly Year 1 Chalet....playing somewhat truth or dare game and HTHT. Drink until damn seh, I went back room to sleep. 10mins later i still feeling fucking hot cause of the alcohol, turn here turn there can't sleep. The chalet only got 2 rooms, one the girls share the other one jiakpalang. Suddenly I saw my friend and his gf (both my class) come in and obviously very drunk, started stripping and making out. In the end I pretend sleep and see free show, first time see people fucking in front of me. Horny until cannot but I tried not to move. My cock was exploding. The girl ride until damn shiok body quite good too. Until now good friends with them they still don't know what I saw

2) One of my poly friend asked me pick her up after clubbing, she was pretty wasted. Quite meaty kind but not fat. Boobs damn giant. When she fell asleep in my car her tube sort of drop down exposing half her areola. I reach her place already I never wake her up, she adjust adjust cause i off engine and very hot until her whole right side boobs exposed to me. Don't dare touch though.

3) Year 3 one of my classmates had a crush on me. Not chio so totally never consider. We went for a clique trip in malaysia and she chose to sleep same room as me. At night she never wear bra can see her pokies. Best is next morning she wake up first she went to bathe, don't know why come back out naked before she shower to take her clothes in. I just nice wake up and saw everything, she shout abit quickly run back in.

4) Girl B... alot of encounters... my ex gf hated her because she thinks girl b likes me and is a slut. I was close to girl b in sec sch as mentioned but drifted apart because of my controlling ex gf that time. When I broke up with my ex and girl b came from back from china internship we started hanging out in our sec sch clique again. One time our whole clique watching horror movie in her room I just nice lie beside her she hug my arm so tight I felt her boobs. After that day got one day we talking on msn messenger I told her I fetching my dad to airport at 4am, she ask me want to go her house watch another horror movie not. I never thinking so much so 4+am drive to her house, go her bedroom watch movie. Same thing she hug me and I can actually feel this time she not wearing bra underneath her singlet. Her nipples poking me. As she was my good friend, i never made any move... don't want to spoil our friendship...stupid.... because....

Next encounter, midnight surprise her bday with girl A. She came down in army singlet. You know how loose that was. We sat at swing opposite each other, girl A beside me showing her stuffs on hp. Girl B not wearing bra show me both her boobs totally for about half an hour. In the end feeling abit hot go back to her room even clearer image of her nipples. Suddenly she say "oh shit I not wearing bra don't see ah." I cheekily replied already saw haha then she replied oh really ah nice not haha... girl a was around I didn't want to flirt much I just laugh back. At that time I still like girl a alot.

Next encounter, we drinking at her playground, suddenly talk about sex. She say she lost her virignity to some china man in china. Hear alr dulan for her wtf. Then she admit actually sex was quite shiok and she is quite a horny girl. Keep telling me her boobs is quite nice. End up test water, pretend play truth or dare she took off her top and bra at the playground. Now think also abit siao, right beside is one condo and the other side main road a lot of cars. But at that time very horny never think so much. Hinted she want to see my cock too and pleaded for it, I didnt mind with the condition that I can touch her nipples. In the end make out and she beg me to fuck her. "I really want to try your cock in my pussy" was the exact words. Fucked her in playground, in my car, in her room. Became my fb for a year. Her then bf totally don't know. One of my best fucks because of how perfect her body was.

5) Girl A.. as mentioned she was the apple of my eye kind of girl in our sec sch. Every guy in my class liked her before. Chio until cannot but ungettable. There was once we were in girl b's room, my whole clique playing games downstairs only me using comp and girl a sleeping in girl b bed in the room. She was damn tired after some beach camp activities that day. Don't know what got over me, I just bravely lifted up her shirt to see her nipples when she sleeping. Also pulled down her pants and panties to see her pussy. Cause i liked her so much that time I took some photos and actually see for damn long. If she wake up I gg. Was so so so tempted to touch it.

After that we went to same uni...same work place and became damn damn close. Until now still my bff. But we got alot more encounters and my dreams fulfilled after uni... TBC uni/adult days
Old 30-04-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Saw on MeWATCH the current 9pm drama. Think it’s this Friday’s episode. Fang Rong and Ben Tan make out in the bathroom. Cos FR accidentally on shower head n she got wet so end up she spray on BT bcos he laughed at her.

Spray here spray there then bcos both wore white tops n were drenched. Camera zoom down to see FR’s contrasting black bra. Then they stripped each other’s top off and frenched.

Lucky Ben Tan.

Last edited by Camryaltis; 30-04-2020 at 12:46 AM.
Old 30-04-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
8January deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro manure, so many to share, thanks!
Old 30-04-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
After that we went to same uni...same work place and became damn damn close. Until now still my bff. But we got alot more encounters and my dreams fulfilled after uni... TBC uni/adult days
Many Thanks Bro For Your Update On Poly Days ..... Now Camping For More On Your Uni / Adults Days

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 30-04-2020, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
Ok Poly days.

cant wait for e nx installment.
Old 01-05-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

The fellows who were doing temp screening n fwded photos of females mostly wearing shorts ....... sigh.....

They shared a frontal shot of one of them in fbts and singlet.....
Old 02-05-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

I saw this few minutes ago
I went to pack food .. just nice I was park at traffic light 1st row of car .. saw a girl in her 20s .. wear a sweater was wonder why wonder a girl wear sweater such a hot weather .. when I see close I saw she was braless .. her nipples was those type putty type .. don’t show dots but a round head on her beige color sweater .. this make my day .. hehe
Old 02-05-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 5
fatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of lightfatuncle is a glorious beacon of light
I love seating on the upper deck of doublebdecker bus.
Best is to sit all the way back because some time I can see zhaogeng when I look down.
Althought cannot see fully. Abit also shiok...
Old 02-05-2020, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
krozi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
I saw this few minutes ago
I went to pack food .. just nice I was park at traffic light 1st row of car .. saw a girl in her 20s .. wear a sweater was wonder why wonder a girl wear sweater such a hot weather .. when I see close I saw she was braless .. her nipples was those type putty type .. don’t show dots but a round head on her beige color sweater .. this make my day .. hehe
Very nice sighting bro
Old 03-05-2020, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
enelymgirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tannyleen View Post
Thanks for sharing
Old 03-05-2020, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday go NTUC put chee hong radar max power... walk around then see this woman wear singlet and shorts nothing special...

I stand at the shelf there look at maggi... she come and stand beside me.. got saftey distance ok.. and look at bee hoon... then she bend down to see dunno what the singlet there collar open up a bit... see 3/4 ball and nipple sticker... not bad quite tua liap.. dunno simi size but confirm not flat...

sibei power wear normal normal not low cut or what but never wear bra... and heng heng zao geng for me to bio.... abit like tio beh pio...
Old 03-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

I think so too..... with all these cb measures some woman feel a lack of attention....

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Yesterday go NTUC put chee hong radar max power... walk around then see this woman wear singlet and shorts nothing special...

I stand at the shelf there look at maggi... she come and stand beside me.. got saftey distance ok.. and look at bee hoon... then she bend down to see dunno what the singlet there collar open up a bit... see 3/4 ball and nipple sticker... not bad quite tua liap.. dunno simi size but confirm not flat...

sibei power wear normal normal not low cut or what but never wear bra... and heng heng zao geng for me to bio.... abit like tio beh pio...
Old 03-05-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ernst is a Helpful and Caring Samsterernst is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was at NTUC, central area.

Was walking behind this couple, woman about 30s? Dressed pretty, dress and those strappy sandals. As her dress is flaired, could see her ass cheeks and laced panties (white and blue stripes) when she was heading up the stairs.

Another good sighting incident when i was queuing to buy food - saw this mixed indian lady, wearing a pretty loose singlet that is on a adjourning queue - saw her black lacey bra that is barely covering her boobies,so was happily looking at her side boobs when she bent over to adjust her strappy sandals, saw her nips!! Chocolate brown areola and small nips. Happy sight during this cb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1