The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-03-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
After circumcision, is it true that handjobs now need lubricant?
Meaning you cannot beat your rod without putting some form of lubricant also?
Old 03-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
After circumcision, is it true that handjobs now need lubricant?
Meaning you cannot beat your rod without putting some form of lubricant also?
Opt for a loose cut and you'll still be able the beat the meat the good old way.

https://www.circumcision-london.co.u...cision-styles/

Low and loose would be ideal if you're a habitual wanker.

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 09-03-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Simjay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mine is bending downward too. No idea does girls prefer it anot.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Nuberix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeypig13 View Post
Anyone heard or tried phimocure? It's a set of rings meant to put in your foreskin opening about an hour or so each day to expand the hole. It starts from very small to big and comes with stretching cream. I want to try it before going straight for surgery
Tried it before and it doesn't work. I have phimosis myself so tried many methods in the end just go cut. I have posted before where I did my cut you can search my previous posts.
Old 12-03-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
But I won't be so quick to recommend it to everyone
Actually don't mind me asking why do you say that because personally for me i find circumcision overall to be a good idea
Old 22-03-2020, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just sharing my experience and opinion:
- the phimocure ring thing some bro mentioned totally works, but it's not immediate and requires a lot of discipline. It took me 3-4mths to totally cure my phimosis and able to pull back all the way. That day I was able to fully see my perfect looking dick head was quite touching.
- yes circumcision is better for dick hygiene if you are lazy, but do you honestly want to cut that part off just because u are lazy to clean ur dick properly?
- foreskin serves to protect and keep your dick moist, tender, shiny, and sensitive, to me it's better for dick health, but I'm not a doctor, dont quote me on that.
- there's a chance circumcision can go wrong. Doctor accident, bad doctor stitching, infection, skin adhesion during healing, etc.
Old 23-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Nomurega deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Just sharing my experience and opinion:
- the phimocure ring thing some bro mentioned totally works, but it's not immediate and requires a lot of discipline. It took me 3-4mths to totally cure my phimosis and able to pull back all the way. That day I was able to fully see my perfect looking dick head was quite touching.
- yes circumcision is better for dick hygiene if you are lazy, but do you honestly want to cut that part off just because u are lazy to clean ur dick properly?
- foreskin serves to protect and keep your dick moist, tender, shiny, and sensitive, to me it's better for dick health, but I'm not a doctor, dont quote me on that.
- there's a chance circumcision can go wrong. Doctor accident, bad doctor stitching, infection, skin adhesion during healing, etc.
Yeah... just to share a bit more about my own personal experience with circumcision as well. Personally, I had to have the procedure done because of phimosis (sgh doc recommended it in my case). If I didn't need the procedure, I would personally not have opted to do it because it involves trauma to an area which is damn bloody sensitive + other surgical risks + risk of scarring.

In my own case, had a slight infection develop near the wound area which aggravated and took me a lot longer to recover from than the average person who does the op. Obviously not everyone who does the op will experience this sort of thing, but its an unnecessary risk you are taking. Have also seen a lot of worse cases on circumcision reddit (necrosis etc)

Some pluses from the op: visually looks a lot better, you last longer for sure, much easier to clean, lower chance for some STDs
Some negatives: First 2 weeks of recovery is a nightmare because of night erections, no sex/masturbation for 4-6 weeks (recommended)

My two cents: Go for it if its a medical condition that bothers you (phimosis, paraphimosis), think it through seriously if you just want to do it for cosmetic purposes. Also, if you do want to do it, I highly recommend finding a hospital here which does laser circumcision instead of surgical (knife). From what I have heard, much less bleeding and faster recovery.
Old 25-03-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 12
IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!IcantSteam is one of the Best!

Anyone recommends?
Old 31-03-2020, 11:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Actually don't mind me asking why do you say that because personally for me i find circumcision overall to be a good idea
As the posts after yours have put, the procedure is not entirely without risk. But in my own case, I do miss having my foreskin very much.

Circumcision is a good option, but ultimately if one can retract one’s foreskin and maintain cleanliness, it is an option, not a must.

Completely different if ones foreskin is so tight as to cause issues.
Old 05-04-2020, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wondering anyone had PE issues and solved it by doing the cut?
Old 05-04-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuman1977 View Post
Wondering anyone had PE issues and solved it by doing the cut?
There are many diff contributing factors to PE, tight foreskin can contribute to PE due to the added pressure it puts on the head. But it won't solve ur PE if it is caused by other factors.

You should still fix phimosis regardless, sex feels so much better, and it's more aesthetically pleasing for your partner too. But I personally recommend phimocure ring, it's cheaper than circumcision, safe, and best part is u still get to keep ur foreskin which has many benefits. The only drawback is it takes time and requires discipline to do it daily.
Old 06-04-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 13
decson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdecson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

mine is curve upwards when hard on and its pretty hard for the lady suck it as she always have the difficulties to suck it entirely.. unless we go for 69....
Old 26-04-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, last time I have difficulty pulling back my skin. The issue was the frenulum (The line of skin that connects the foreskin to the head) is really tight and feels taut when I pull back the skin.
So I went to cut part of the frenulum at a local clinic.
Now I can pull back the foreskin easily and fully to wash during shower.
But the issue is without foreskin and I touch the head even during shower it feels sensitive. Like electric shock. So during intercourse I also prefer to have foreskin “on”. Anyone feels the same?
Old 27-04-2020, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
noble_guy is Cool - loads of Potential

I had similar medical issue, finally I got laser circumcised at Dr.BC Ng, he did a wonderful job best functional cosmetic outcome.

I have mentioned this in the same forum many years ago, please check if the clinic is still around.

Wish you good luck
Old 29-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Hi Bros, last time I have difficulty pulling back my skin. The issue was the frenulum (The line of skin that connects the foreskin to the head) is really tight and feels taut when I pull back the skin.
So I went to cut part of the frenulum at a local clinic.
Now I can pull back the foreskin easily and fully to wash during shower.
But the issue is without foreskin and I touch the head even during shower it feels sensitive. Like electric shock. So during intercourse I also prefer to have foreskin “on”. Anyone feels the same?
ur foreskin naturally peels back during sex so ur head rubs inside the vagina, that's why it feels so good dude. Why would you want to fuck with ur foreskin on? It sounds like u are still young and dick still new and sensitive.
If you wanna lower ur dickhead sensitivity you can masturbate by rubbing ur uncovered dick head with lubricated hand(use lube or oil or soap), go progressively rougher.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1