The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2020, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

Which part of Macpherson? I used to go to that K place lots of beautiful women.
Old 29-06-2020, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 5
coqster is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoqster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Near SPC there. Long time liao that row.
Old 29-06-2020, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 15
neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

curtain also ok ler, as long as u dont wank so hard until the bed shaking or the girl moan too loud lor
Old 29-06-2020, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 12
mfbfr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermfbfr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by coqster View Post
No replies from bros here so I went exploring myself. The upper Paya Lebar MPs are PRCs and quite popular. Saw quite a number of guys and no parking. Decided to turn to MacPherson that row.

A number of lots nearby. This row all viets. Also quite popular. Facing the bus stop the one on the left seems most popular. I went to the 2nd one from the right. Paid $50 for 1hr. Wanted a good rub. But I think they offer shorter durations. Rooms were basic but better than some others as there is a single seat sofa and there is also hot water. (Some MPs only cold water).

Girl came in was chio. 8/10. Young maybe early 30s. Name is wiki. All the viets that row speak Chinese well so no issues in comms. She was doing F&B just came into this line. Means just here to earn quick buck. Fucking sian. The massage was hammering my body with her fists. 0/10.

Maybe 15min turn over ask. HJ + top roaming $60. Try nego HJ down to $50 but say no touch no take off anything. Fuck. Paid $60 sua since I needed a release and wanted to touch. She pulled down her top. Holy fuck. Natural Ds!!! Fucking soft and pink nips. Asked her to look at me. Fondle her soft boobs and tweak nips. Fast release at the hands of the chiobu. 9/10. Asked about FJ she say she don’t do then change say $150 she willing to do.

Total Dmg for HJ: $110. Damn ex but no choice since my dome1 Macham dead. Once dome1 back up I will not go MP again. Dome1 still more reasonable price just that comms is issue. For MP really hard to find reasonable price and really good masseur. Maybe MP laojiao got more skill in getting good price. In all my limited MP chionging times, this is the worst massage but most chio ML.

She gives out WeChat. Maybe can arrange outside so no need pay the $50 non existent massage. 😬😬
bro can share wechat id?
Old 29-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

neotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneotan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugehunk68 View Post
Any one else tried Tiffxxx at TC, she good? I tried the other 2 ladies there also. Can exchange info via pm.

Yes, TC needs Safe Entry

Ok ah
Very accommodating
Old 30-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
humsumlao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
4 years ago K used to be only singaporean Chinese and Malaysian . Once in awhile have local Malay .
Old 30-06-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
Rockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of light

So i managed to go TC recently. Realised that i have been there before last time before covid! And its true, last time i was in a room. I had a good time then. Now is all curtain. But as usual when i go around, i never bring own cd around one leh. So cannot do anything.

Somemore, i went at night, When i went in, i saw, nobody around. Got one more curtain is drawn. But no sound so i thought nobody inside. Halfway thru my massage, heard the curtain open and a guy was leaving. Heard the massuese lady say he fell asleep. I think the massuese let him sleep there? He must be regular?
Old 30-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
VegaOrtiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coqster View Post
No replies from bros here so I went exploring myself. The upper Paya Lebar MPs are PRCs and quite popular. Saw quite a number of guys and no parking. Decided to turn to MacPherson that row.

A number of lots nearby. This row all viets. Also quite popular. Facing the bus stop the one on the left seems most popular. I went to the 2nd one from the right. Paid $50 for 1hr. Wanted a good rub. But I think they offer shorter durations. Rooms were basic but better than some others as there is a single seat sofa and there is also hot water. (Some MPs only cold water).

Girl came in was chio. 8/10. Young maybe early 30s. Name is wiki. All the viets that row speak Chinese well so no issues in comms. She was doing F&B just came into this line. Means just here to earn quick buck. Fucking sian. The massage was hammering my body with her fists. 0/10.

Maybe 15min turn over ask. HJ + top roaming $60. Try nego HJ down to $50 but say no touch no take off anything. Fuck. Paid $60 sua since I needed a release and wanted to touch. She pulled down her top. Holy fuck. Natural Ds!!! Fucking soft and pink nips. Asked her to look at me. Fondle her soft boobs and tweak nips. Fast release at the hands of the chiobu. 9/10. Asked about FJ she say she don’t do then change say $150 she willing to do.

Total Dmg for HJ: $110. Damn ex but no choice since my dome1 Macham dead. Once dome1 back up I will not go MP again. Dome1 still more reasonable price just that comms is issue. For MP really hard to find reasonable price and really good masseur. Maybe MP laojiao got more skill in getting good price. In all my limited MP chionging times, this is the worst massage but most chio ML.

She gives out WeChat. Maybe can arrange outside so no need pay the $50 non existent massage. 😬😬
Bro able to give wechat id?
Old 01-07-2020, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
PinkMonkey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
It’s so thrilling...i remember donkey years ago at fuji temple street chinatown... it’s unisex massage.... got this cute thai girl... few times bonking her next to a lady being massage ... she try so hatd not to moan
Separated by curtain?
Old 01-07-2020, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkMonkey View Post
Separated by curtain?
Yeah... like donkey years ago all units in people’s park centre are separated with curtain and you can hear moaning and piak puak sound left and right hehe shiokkkk
Old 01-07-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah... like donkey years ago all units in people’s park centre are separated with curtain and you can hear moaning and piak puak sound left and right hehe shiokkkk
When everyone is doing it. It became a norms. So just do it even with curtain. Just like doing orgy session but separated by curtain only.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

not really that obvious the sound tho.
unless really go hard until piak piak piak la
Old 01-07-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah, this reminds me of the era when the PRC FLs use to be at 81 and Fragrance in hordes. Even once you come out of lift to the room floor, you can always hear loud moans and screams in Chinese, plus the piak piak piak sounds as well. Some occasions, the cleaning lady nearby buaytahan shout out to her fellow PRC mms shut up and don't get too excited
Old 01-07-2020, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Wah, this reminds me of the era when the PRC FLs use to be at 81 and Fragrance in hordes. Even once you come out of lift to the room floor, you can always hear loud moans and screams in Chinese, plus the piak piak piak sounds as well. Some occasions, the cleaning lady nearby buaytahan shout out to her fellow PRC mms shut up and don't get too excited
Lol remember bugis, lavendar, Chinatown, balestier 81 and fragrance
Old 01-07-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotan View Post
Lol remember bugis, lavendar, Chinatown, balestier 81 and fragrance
those were the time whr u at geylang street side whr u got press some boobs for free that time i only 16 loh

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1