The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Too good to be true? Wechat Taiwanese girl 夢婷 $100 for 2 hours including anal..

just searching in beetalk, saw this really hot taiwanese girl, busty and cute.. added her on wechat using her id posted on her beetalk..

she straight quote me after accepting my chat request.. $100 for 2 hours? any position including anal..

her wechat id is mt930713

something tells me fishy, anyone try her before?

Old 14-10-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
Buba1981 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBuba1981 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Too good to be true? Wechat Taiwanese girl 夢婷 $100 for 2 hours including anal..

hmmm..like too good to be true hor..
since u alr chat wif her, wats the outcome TS?
did she ask u to go buy her anything or transfer any money?
Old 14-10-2014, 08:32 PM
Samster

LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Too good to be true? Wechat Taiwanese girl 夢婷 $100 for 2 hours including anal..

she didnt ask for payment first. I didnt go to her house for fear of robbery or something.. I think some bros tio before.. anyway its not my first time for fl lol..

I will meet her at the end of the week, but of cos asking if anyone here meet her before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buba1981 View Post
hmmm..like too good to be true hor..
since u alr chat wif her, wats the outcome TS?
did she ask u to go buy her anything or transfer any money?
Old 14-10-2014, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Too good to be true? Wechat Taiwanese girl 夢婷 $100 for 2 hours including anal..

bro, how u know she taiwanese? after u try pls send us the contact and location if she good. if not good then forgot it..
Old 14-10-2014, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 408 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

I guaranteed you 105% she will ask you to do a transfer or buy some credits before meeting up with her.

This TW/China FL $100 for 2 hours scam has been reported here no less than 50 times a year. How come so many people here like cannot read English. Few weeks from now, there will be surely be another new post asking the same question again...

Last time i dun understand how come Nigerian or Ponzi scam has been going around for 100 over years, and yet still every day got people get conned.

Now i finally understand why.
Old 14-10-2014, 09:16 PM
Samster

chill bro, if she ask me for money first, of cos i will know its a scam.. just asking the rest of the bro if they have met her before...

no harm asking mah... unless she ask me to transfer money first...

chillax la

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
I guaranteed you 105% she will ask you to do a transfer or buy some credits before meeting up with her.

This TW/China FL $100 for 2 hours scam has been reported here no less than 50 times a year. How come so many people here like cannot read English. Few weeks from now, there will be surely be another new post asking the same question again...

Last time i dun understand how come Nigerian or Ponzi scam has been going around for 100 over years, and yet still every day got people get conned.

Now i finally understand why.
Old 15-10-2014, 12:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
mazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymazda0116 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Too good to be true. Gotta be careful
Old 15-10-2014, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1146 / Power: 14
teli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud ofteli69 has much to be proud of

Confirm scam la!!! Dun believe u try to book a time with her n she confirm ask u meet at dunno which mrt station n say she will meet u there n bring u to her place!! U can try book a slot with her n ask for meeting place but u jus stay at hm n half hour later send her sms say u arrived already n tats when she will ask u to buy card n then sms her again!!! Dun believe u can try!!😂
Old 15-10-2014, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by teli69 View Post
Confirm scam la!!! Dun believe u try to book a time with her n she confirm ask u meet at dunno which mrt station n say she will meet u there n bring u to her place!! U can try book a slot with her n ask for meeting place but u jus stay at hm n half hour later send her sms say u arrived already n tats when she will ask u to buy card n then sms her again!!! Dun believe u can try!!😂
Good idea.All bros take note.
Old 15-10-2014, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 13
heavengunz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheavengunz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Too good to be true? Wechat Taiwanese girl 夢婷 $100 for 2 hours including anal..

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post
just searching in beetalk, saw this really hot taiwanese girl, busty and cute.. added her on wechat using her id posted on her beetalk..

she straight quote me after accepting my chat request.. $100 for 2 hours? any position including anal..

Bro, sure fake MONEY first then play NINJA.

Incase If real let me know also leh, i want book her for a month
Old 15-10-2014, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LateHunter View Post

brudder, is fishy cos she tooooooo pretty liao if so pretty syt taiwanese sure can get sugar daddy easily no need do such STs ley, & somemor claim got anal
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1