The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 22
Marksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to behold
Talking Too Good to be TRUE But Its True $35 PRC BbbJ

Went to GL with 2 of my friends this afternoon,they settled for L6 Cat $40 Thai so I start sms few contact from kind brofrom SB these few day include(Zhou Li,Irene and the Music Teacher Lisa,may be no luck or too early either no respond or busy)suddenly my phone ring,Ho Sei Liao I thought but too bad it was a client that ask me go to pick up document from his office in orchard urgentl.I straight away Lan Lan went there and collect from him and the building is loaded with tons of Filipino(so u guys known where is it hor)Once i stepped out of my client office I saw a fair,smooth skin lady distribute pamplets and smile at me,I told the pamplets from her as she was a bit shy,to my surprise it was a pamplet printed with body therapy ads and on the pamplet I saw the photo of the gal that smile to me(the one distribute pamplet)carefully look on the pricing stated was $60:60mins of oil massage and $50:45min and $35:30mins and there was a hand written hp on the pamplet.Feeling naughty since just now at GL never manage to bonk any gal,I decided to sms the number on the pamplet and out of my surprise she reply telling me her name is SAN SAN,she also ask me wheather I m the guy that took the pamplet from her and left in a rush to collect 4D prize,so she hook my attraction on her,I told her i will be going back to her shop in 5mins time to support her.I reached there was greet by her smilling face and guided o a cupid room inside the shop(if i m not wrong they got 4 to 5 rooms there.I settle wif 30mins massage first as i dun know wat is going to happen next.She told me to strip myself naked until my underwear and lie down on the small bed,She was indeed well trained for doing the massage to relief the stress.We TCSS happily while inside.After 20mins still nothing happen and I left with 10mins so decided to get the ball rolling,start to be naughty and roam my hand on her soft fair bomb,she didnt resist on that and I m prepare tp go further in under her skirt for some recee.She told me she select customer for special service and dun know why she feel that she is so click with me,soon after she pull down my underwear and cathbath me from top to bottom and gave me a hard full throat BBBJ,after about 10mins i recall that I still yet to ask for the price for special service and I was in between the SONG Y Y where got mood to stop her and ask for pricing so decide to let her to carry on t5o polish my ROD.after abt 5 mins I cant control anymore and told her I m going to cum and to my surprise she vacumout my spream and clean and dry my rod after i CIM in her.After the session she went out to get towel for me to clean up and I get dress up and went out to the counter and prepared to be ROBERT kannan CHOP,surprise again she told me the charges for 30mins massage is $35 and BbbbJ is out of good will from her she not going to collect any $ from me but I offer her $50 as tips and she rejected.She told me at time when she got the feeling she will do that without collecting any $,wat a strange gal cant understand how she think,left the shop happily.

Name:San San
Age:I ask but she refused to say @late 20+ to early 30s
34B-24-32
1.66m/wt 48kg
she got fair and smooth skin.
BbbbJ:8.5/10
FJ:yet to try
Frenching:never ask
attitude 8/10 (got the GF feeling)
Damages:$35 for 30mins massage BbbbJ FOC
it really too good to be true,once again I ensure its true,bro whom want her contact and location of her shop can PM mi.I will reply to those senior bro 1st and junior bro after that.
Old 06-02-2006, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Too Good to be TRUE But Its True $35 PRC BbbJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman
34B-24-32
1.66m/wt 48kg
it really too good to be true,once again I ensure its true,bro whom want her contact and location of her shop can PM mi.I will reply to those senior bro 1st and junior bro after that.
bro, ur pm box full liao.... she PRC?? if can pls pm me her contact n shop, thnks

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 06-02-2006, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 22
tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!tionggoklan is one of the Best!

Quote:
34B-24-32
1.66m/wt 48kg
Yo bro Marksman,

Like u say, its really too good to be true. U r 1 lucky guy or damn yandao!

So am I qualified to have her contact? Need to say who intro? Yr PM box is full.
Old 06-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
murali is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bro, ur pm box full liao.... if can pls pm me her contact n shop, thanks
Old 06-02-2006, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 21
BMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBMW520_M is a Helpful and Caring Samster

$ 35 for BBBJ! Just hope that she does not have sore in her mouth.
Old 07-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Samster

Marksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to beholdMarksman is a splendid one to behold

Sorry,to those bros whom PM me and was rejected back due to my PM box full,I never expect to reach 50 within a day,as I had sent out to the 1st batch of 20 old bros 1st and the younger SB bro u will still get the share but on a later part(in couples of days)I want to clarify that I m not yandao or watever I would only classified it as i m Too Heng Lor,I myself also cant believe in the 1st place but what i can say is ITS TRUE.Believe it or not its up to u guys and i dun lose or gain anything from it,the main purpose for SAM to start the forum(since the old delphi time)is TO SHARED ALL THE GOOD LOBANG.

Happy Bonking Guys

P/S;If u bought a hen from the farm,the seller cannot guarantee it sure lay egg for u and I myself only paid $35 and got free BBBJ but i wont guarantee u will get what i get.Very simple those whom dun believe DUN ASK ME FOR THE CONTACT AND MOST IMPORTANT DUN VISIT THE SHOP.U guys should get what i mean.My blood pressure shoot up after i read a PM from one of the bro juz now saying that i must GUARANTEE HE WILL ALSO GET FREE BBBJ AS ME FOR $35,no wonder nowsaday lesser and lesser bro contribute to the forum even they have good lobang,I also think that i should retire to contribute soon.Haiz............
Old 07-02-2006, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68
bro, ur pm box full liao.... she PRC?? if can pls pm me her contact n shop, thnks
yes SHE is a PRC
Old 07-02-2006, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520_M
$ 35 for BBBJ! Just hope that she does not have sore in her mouth.
Maybe she got STRONG VIRUS in her mouth and had pass to me liao,juz a word of reminder"if u afriad dun try".
Old 07-02-2006, 01:01 AM
Samster

Thanks to some bro that encourage me after i received some discourage and irritated PM,for those WHOM DUN BEIEVE PLEASE DUN PM ME FOR THE CONTACT I DUN EARN OR LOSE ANYTHING WITHOUT U.

Bro whom pity me nad had up me pls leave yr nick so i could repay u kindness,u should know who u r.Thanks
Old 07-02-2006, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2546 / Power: 20
inventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond reputeinventry has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks to some bro that encourage me after i received some discourage and irritated PM,for those WHOM DUN BEIEVE PLEASE DUN PM ME FOR THE CONTACT I DUN EARN OR LOSE ANYTHING WITHOUT U.

Bro whom pity me nad had up me pls leave yr nick so i could repay u kindness,u should know who u r.Thanks
Bro marksman..... dun be too agitated by these people lar.... no point getting angry and spoiling ur mood and day..... cheers.....

..... GGMU.....
Old 07-02-2006, 01:27 AM
Samster

I had sent @20 PM out to more senior samster or those that i trust in my 1st batch of lucky winners,as i mentioned before even the new bros will get the share BUT AT A LATER PART(IN COUPLES OF DAYS)So new samster be patient.
Old 07-02-2006, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 19
Curry Chicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I had sent @20 PM out to more senior samster or those that i trust in my 1st batch of lucky winners,as i mentioned before even the new bros will get the share BUT AT A LATER PART(IN COUPLES OF DAYS)So new samster be patient.
Bro Marksman great lobang from u cheers....
Old 07-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry Chicken
Bro Marksman great lobang from u cheers....
I had sent out the contact to 2nd batch of bros,we should be able to get more FR soon.
Old 08-02-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
BikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBikeFever is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi all , after reading this thread and having followed the clues given by marksman in his post, i went down on my own to look for the place and after about 2 hours of search i managed to find the place by my ownself....

i went in and a ger called KIM served me as San San was serving another cuatomer and we proceed inside.....
its pretty standard to start with the massage first then she pop the golden question.... she quote me $50 for the hand job and $35 for the massage.... i was telling myself this ger trying to rip me off.... lol.... bargain bargain, in the end settle for total $55 including the massage and HJ... i was realli disappointed coz i am a fan of BJ and she did not provide that service.... so no choice took the HJ lor......

FIRSTLY , i wan to clarify that i do not blame bro marksman for not receiving the free BBBJ... as its realli up to SAN SAN to decide who she wans to give it to..... i jus wan to tell all the bros here please dun blame marksman if u do not receive the free BBBJ.... one man's meat is another man's poison.....

and if any bros happen to try SAN SAN and receive the free BBBJ do post here ok....

and here is the FR on KIM.
looks: 6.5/10 (better then San San slightly)
figure: 7/10 (slim with b-cup boobs but i think fake one coz a bit hard)
massage: 7/10 (i can feel the force)
hj: 5/10 (not realli good coz i am not a fan)
RTF: yes but to try san san.....

sorry bros if i say anything wrong as a not good at writing FR.....
Old 09-02-2006, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BikeFever
hi all , after reading this thread and having followed the clues given by marksman in his post, i went down on my own to look for the place and after about 2 hours of search i managed to find the place by my ownself....

i went in and a ger called KIM served me as San San was serving another cuatomer and we proceed inside.....
its pretty standard to start with the massage first then she pop the golden question.... she quote me $50 for the hand job and $35 for the massage.... i was telling myself this ger trying to rip me off.... lol.... bargain bargain, in the end settle for total $55 including the massage and HJ... i was realli disappointed coz i am a fan of BJ and she did not provide that service.... so no choice took the HJ lor......

FIRSTLY , i wan to clarify that i do not blame bro marksman for not receiving the free BBBJ... as its realli up to SAN SAN to decide who she wans to give it to..... i jus wan to tell all the bros here please dun blame marksman if u do not receive the free BBBJ.... one man's meat is another man's poison.....

and if any bros happen to try SAN SAN and receive the free BBBJ do post here ok....

and here is the FR on KIM.
looks: 6.5/10 (better then San San slightly)
figure: 7/10 (slim with b-cup boobs but i think fake one coz a bit hard)
massage: 7/10 (i can feel the force)
hj: 5/10 (not realli good coz i am not a fan)
RTF: yes but to try san san.....

sorry bros if i say anything wrong as a not good at writing FR.....
Bro Bikefever,Yo!.Thank you for the kind understanding towards the contact I had given,as i had clarify that it up to the gal wheather she can click with u and give any free stuff to u but nowsaday its become lesser and lesser understandable bros like u unlike those days where we shared all the lobang we have among us without doubts.I even received PM from BRO Onlytime saying that she called san san directly after she got the contact for me and straight to the point he ask for BJ and FJ,in this situation how u think the gal will think.He also PM me and tell me that I bluff him,as i mentioned before if u dun trust the lobang DUNPM me.Anyway I had banned him from my list and he will get nothing from me in future.I got even bros to deduct my point and left the remark:WHERE got such good or bluff people one,really dispointted with the sharing in the forum nowsaday.I had decided to gave to a list of trusted bros for any other lobang in future and semi Retire.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1