The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-03-2020, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
I only tried her so far who allows rub, so continue to rtf her.
raw rub and raw fucking is no difference in my opinion. Exchange of bodily fluid is exposure.
Old 08-03-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
raw rub and raw fucking is no difference in my opinion. Exchange of bodily fluid is exposure.
covid19
Old 09-03-2020, 07:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But many wl or fl always think they are tw different things
Old 09-03-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
covid19
and many many more ...
Old 09-03-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
But many wl or fl always think they are tw different things
i think they are aware but they assume lower risk
Old 09-03-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
i think they are aware but they assume lower risk
Raw rub until slippery then can slip in raw so that they can rationalize it happened by accident lol
Old 09-03-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Raw rub until slippery then can slip in raw so that they can rationalize it happened by accident lol
sounds like a plan ....else how to make you feel special.
Old 09-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
LeonHart9999 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi brother sams11 and brother jimmyhard,

Totally agree with you guys. She has also reduced her service when I visited her after the Chinese New Year reopen. She told me due to the virus, she has stop services like DFK and BBBJ to all her customers. Maybe she is loaded and earn a lot already, so like the Chinese said 有钱的人都比较怕死的…… So you all can move on, since I can’t book her now also. To me, I have moved on and let her stay as a legend heroin of GL. Hahahaha...
Old 09-03-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyhard View Post
Yeah, I tend to agree with you. She used to provide good services and has slackened a lot in the last few months. There are other girls offering better services and gfe than Fei Fei. I give her a miss.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
Well, Fei Fei seems to spend a lot of time playing with her phone rather than providing a good service. She would provide AR reluctantly only when I asked for it. Her gfe appears artificial. I took her twice and dropped this wl for good.
My recent visit was during the Chinese New Year reopen. During the visit, she has stop services like DFK and BBBJ as well due to the virus. She claimed that most WL are not offering these services during this period.

I totally agree with her and respect her decision. Since brothers here are dissapointed, please stop commenting and look for other WL as there are always exceptions whom they are hungry for money. Based on what I know, she is loaded now, so like the Chinese says 有钱人是怕死的,怕有钱没命享…

I heard she has stopped working now according to the boss. So let her stay in the GL heroin legend for good. Hahahaha...

Above are my non-worthy comment and it may sound offensive. Please accept my apology.
Old 09-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
I only tried her so far who allows rub, so continue to rtf her.
I mean no offense. Based on the Fei Fei I know, she won’t allow raw rub all the while. Critical time like now will she still allow that? To me, I will not believe. So please don’t give any falsify news here.

Above are just my non worthy opinion.
Old 17-03-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonHart9999 View Post
Hi brother sams11 and brother jimmyhard,

Totally ............... She told me due to the virus, she has stop services like DFK and BBBJ to all her customers. Maybe she is .................
To say she stop DFK and BBBJ due to Covid-19 virus is nonsense la.

If two person go into the room for one hour even without touching each other, both will get the virus if one of them has it.

There is no need to have body contact let alone kissing or BBBJ.

If a WL is afraid of getting Covid-19 then she should be resting throughout.

So DFK or no DFK also you kanna la if one person has it.

Or else how can all the ppl in the church or mosque gathering gets it?

They neither kiss each other nor taste each other's saliva.

Sometimes ppl like to use this Covid-19 as excuses for all kind of things but they themselves dun even know wat are they toking abt.

If you wan to go GL, or work as a WL in GL, that means you dun care abt Covid-19 anymore.
Then dun bother to tok abt afraid of Covid-19 anymore.

It is nonsense oredi.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.

Last edited by joker88; 17-03-2020 at 01:59 AM.
Old 17-03-2020, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonHart9999 View Post
I mean no offense. Based on the Fei Fei I know, she won’t allow raw rub all the while. Critical time like now will she still allow that? To me, I will not believe. So please don’t give any falsify news here.

Above are just my non worthy opinion.
What is call critical time?

If it is critical time, then she should not even go into the room with any customer.
Dun work at all and rest throughout.

If you work as a WL in GL now, you are taking a risk even if you just go to the room and sit next to each other and chit-chat.

If the customer has the virus you will definetly get it as a WL serving him even there is no sex.
Just chit-chatting alone she will get it oredi.
There is absolutely no way the WL can prevent it unless you wear a mask and serve him la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 17-03-2020, 08:11 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Tomorrow many girls will be terminating their medical card
Old 17-03-2020, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Tomorrow many girls will be terminating their medical card
Oh no... sad to know this. I guess is a domino effect, more girls will terminate.
Old 17-03-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Unhappy Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Oh no... sad to know this. I guess is a domino effect, more girls will terminate.
most of them told me be safe than sorry

biggest question from them

why geylang zero case till now

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1