The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of
Re: Too much fighting and flaming in this section

Slyer, let me say this again....

I said it before i join the forum to write frs....i used to idolise u and MP......

I still admire you....but not MP.....His earlier posts to flame me way back makes me lose my trust in him......

But not you! You always feed me with intel....I am a grateful man...u know it!
Old 09-08-2017, 11:55 PM
King Of Geylang

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Slyer, let me say this again....

I said it before i join the forum to write frs....i used to idolise u and MP......

I still admire you....but not MP.....His earlier posts to flame me way back makes me lose my trust in him......

But not you! You always feed me with intel....I am a grateful man...u know it!
Thanks bro. Appreciate your admiration of me and support
U r one of the minority samsters who deserve my respect in this forum
Old 09-08-2017, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

why you all fighting over raw
max doesn't pen his FR based on whether got raw or not leh.
you all should ask all the ex FLs who got very good fr from him
his bad FR is usually correct to a certain extent
Old 10-08-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

My appeal to all bros, let's make peace, let bygones be bygones, forget the past, you all don't have to be friends. Just don't fight here.

focus on the girls, share your FRs.

And for the bros reading the FRs they are just leads and guides.
One man's meat is another man's poison

Same for the WL, they also will view the customer with some difference.
  • Hygiene conscious customers may get their SOP services
  • Below hygiene or looks that do not suit them, maybe below par service
  • Handsome customers or nice customers that respects WL may get better friendlier service
  • Rtf customers may get better GFE or lazier service depending if WL takes you for granted
  • Rich customers will be KCed haha

FR can be subjective, but we can be objective.
Old 10-08-2017, 12:08 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
My appeal to all bros, let's make peace, let bygones be bygones, forget the past, you all don't have to be friends. Just don't fight here.

• Handsome customers or nice customers that respects WL may get better friendlier service
  • Rtf customers may get better GFE or lazier service depending if WL takes you for granted

I already stopped quarrelling/responding those morons.
In fact this saga spurred me to write more frs.
Regardless good or bad frs I'll still write with my clear conscience, high integrity & credibility
I have already just penned a wonderful fr on Ma Li 1606

Next fr will be on Meng lu 1606
Old 10-08-2017, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post

the girls also dont be stupid go KC fake rich la..
a few girls got cheated in late 2015 early 2016
the rich are very stingy one, only those driving bread & butter cars willing to spend on the girls..
Old 10-08-2017, 12:32 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
Bro, let stop all the argument! if not, it will be never ending!!!! MP will never stop one.....let him be...he happy can liao....we can't control others! but we can control ourselves......

I want to see more frs! or friendly TCSS(not too much) or friendly exchanges.....everytime i see u guys fight, i wan to laugh....u guys making the legal scene forum a big joke now....Really time to stop la!
bro, as long as i see something not rite i wont stop fucking slyer n mp. just like how u fuck the twins in 54a the only diference is the twin @ 54a wont be able to response to ur fuck here. no frs from me but u can expect friendly tcss from me lol exposing the sinisters and whacking them hard fulfilled my enjoyment , at the same time minimize the impact of the sinisters character to the circle of gl
Old 10-08-2017, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
bro, as long as i see something not rite i wont stop fucking slyer n mp. just like how u fuck the twins in 54a the only diference is the twin @ 54a wont be able to response to ur fuck here. no frs from me but u can expect friendly tcss from me lol exposing the sinisters and whacking them hard fulfilled my enjoyment , at the same time minimize the impact of the sinisters character to the circle of gl
I find it weird, last time when alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and king cobra is fucking around here - I don't see sammyboyfor starting a thread to control it.

When certain cb Kia try to play with people identities, I don't see sammyboyfor trying to step in to put a stop to it.

So why now want to start a thread for this case?

I find it strange. What do you guys think?
Old 10-08-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I find it weird, last time when alejandro88, thegreenlantern, royalchimp and king cobra is fucking around here - I don't see sammyboyfor starting a thread to control it.

When certain cb Kia try to play with people identities, I don't see sammyboyfor trying to step in to put a stop to it.

No need to question Sam since this is his forum.
Old 10-08-2017, 01:54 AM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

doesnt it sound obvious? cb ah ma kena whacked left right up down in out by all of us and losing the battle with us badly. She kbkp seeking help from father n mother like a teenage guniang playing victim card and fabricating story kena bullied. last time she was not in such a bad shape so no need any shield for her in the past
Old 10-08-2017, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
No need to question Sam since this is his forum.
Well, you know me. When I see something that seems weird or unfair, I'll question it without fear or favor.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:53 AM
King Of Geylang

Boss, bronzegod is very curious and has a question for u
Can u help to satisfy his curiosity?

boss already asked us to stop fighting. But apparently Some retards failed to understand simple instructions
In army if they can't even comprehend simple instructions their platoon sergeant or platoon commander will ask them knock it down or sign extra

I bet they signed tons of extras or were even charged in military court or maybe they are not true blue sinkie. Another unwanted FT in our homeland
Old 10-08-2017, 08:08 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
probably because in the past there was a mod for geylang section and now there is none

recent case there is too much fighting in 3 threads so boss has to step in

but of course this are just my guesses haha
Were u ex Geylang section moderator?

Geylang should ban customers who secretly took pictures & videos of whores and use them to exchange best is report them to police
Old 10-08-2017, 08:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
An anonymous pm from a samster.
Boss ask you take fight elsewhere you still go post at 666 to 唯恐天下不乱。
你把老板的话当假的?
天堂有路你不走地狱无门你闯进来。
Old 10-08-2017, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Boss ask you take fight elsewhere you still go post at 666 to 唯恐天下不乱。
你把老板的话当假的?
天堂有路你不走地狱无门你闯进来。
not only she still continue to figth with us in thread 666, but also other threads. at one hand she said she will stop fighting, but another hand she continue the fighting. Earlier on I think of stopping the fight for time being but after seeing her doing so I just spar with her. This proves that she got no integrity n credibility, a big time liar Probably due to her 脑残杂种 gene she is mentally disordered so cannot comprehend what boss said
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1