The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-07-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 16
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

With GL closed so long, any bros got contacts for a bonk? Any closed door deals to share? Pls pm me,TQ.
Old 04-07-2020, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 21
samyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to allsamyboy88 is a name known to all

Think geylang brothel will closed down liao....if not due to covid then due to fact the fw here infecting each other ...so govt wontoen these houses and let them infect the girls and create another zombieland sg...

All thanks to these fw ...they just dont care and infect..if not sg should be like malaysia no local infect liai....which geylang boss can go on if even the girls left alrrady and will not want to get covid drom these fw.....its 40,000 above and still counting ...thank you FW...without them there is no geylang.
Old 04-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
Think geylang brothel will closed down liao....if not due to covid then due to fact the fw here infecting each other ...so govt wontoen these houses and let them infect the girls and create another zombieland sg...

All thanks to these fw ...they just dont care and infect..if not sg should be like malaysia no local infect liai....which geylang boss can go on if even the girls left alrrady and will not want to get covid drom these fw.....its 40,000 above and still counting ...thank you FW...without them there is no geylang.
Clearly not getting a Bonk is bad for health. Particularly mental health.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I’m young and have no commitments yet so Safe Entry is not going to stop me from seeing my teerak hahah. She said her house has passed inspection with safety measures in place like social distancing tapes etc. Just not sure when they can start operating again.
Old 04-07-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Clearly not getting a Bonk is bad for health. Particularly mental health.
Yeah except Singaporean society doesn't give a flying fuck about mental health, and is ridiculously conservative with some weird fucking sense of "morality shame" about something as natural as the human desire for touch and sex.

The biggest losers in this entire pandemic so far are the singles of Singapore of all ages. We've all been treated like we don't fucking exist and we don't have needs. As if all people should care about is having money in their pockets and a boss to answer to in a job.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-07-2020, 08:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -248 / Power: 0
Kanezap Kanezap Kanezap

Quote:
Originally Posted by 555Lover View Post
I’m young and have no commitments yet so Safe Entry is not going to stop me from seeing my teerak hahah. She said her house has passed inspection with safety measures in place like social distancing tapes etc. Just not sure when they can start operating again.
Thats good news. Me too. I have no commitments. My mum also knows. So yea. Can't wait to bang those donkeys
Old 04-07-2020, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
555Lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanezap View Post
Thats good news. Me too. I have no commitments. My mum also knows. So yea. Can't wait to bang those donkeys
Wah bro you next level hahaha. If my parents got to know their son is a cheongster, they would probably exile me hahah!
Old 04-07-2020, 08:43 PM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanezap View Post
Wa lau this bro is into bestiality. Neber know Geylang also cater to this.....must be one of the back alleys, though largely got cats and dogs, but who knows.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else

Last edited by Dignified69; 04-07-2020 at 08:46 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-07-2020, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post

The biggest losers in this entire pandemic so far are the singles of Singapore of all ages. We've all been treated like we don't fucking exist and we don't have needs. As if all people should care about is having money in their pockets and a boss to answer to in a job.
Definitely secured jobs first, else if no salary how to pay for bonks?

That aside, with hotels and cinema reopening, GL will probably follow suit in tandem with other entertainment venue such as watering holes.

If we really consider, risk of infection from all the above sources are probably no better or worse than GL.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by alex8888 View Post
Yeah, my PRC regular also said the same thing. Going at this rate and Covid19 infection is not abating, I am not sure the GK could reopen on 13 July. Sigh! I hope I am wrong.
The infection rate will be like this 10+ community cases for a long time and even this is considered okay and under control. That is why you see all this reopening being done. There may be cluster emerging like the tampines block but will be dealt the same way - by massive reaching out and testing all contacts.

This is the "new normal" they are saying.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodsetthee View Post
With GL closed so long, any bros got contacts for a bonk? Any closed door deals to share? Pls pm me,TQ.
Go to dome 3. Still got some Pho and some Caviar.
Old 04-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

Field Report – Recent Reece of Our Playground

- Detailed Reece was conducted of all relevant houses from Lorong 8 to Lorong 20
- No house was open
- Had detailed discussion with a PRC house OKT who was supervising renovation of another house. This OKT recognized me and shared that he was converting his existing and new house into Viet house. He disclaimed any knowledge of any meeting with AV and was categorical that our playground would not be opening in July.
- Met another OKT of a non-PRC house. He also disclaimed knowledge of any meeting with AV. When asked of opening in one week or one month, he said definitely not in July.
- Both OKTs were not aware of any specific date or duration of opening
- Renovation was happening in 2045 and 2060
- Saw a tall delightfully bosomed girl enter one of the houses on Westerhout road

Note – Details of OKTs met have deliberately been kept vague.

Implications 1. Learn Viet if this is a new trend 2. Tahan some more 3. Pray

Last edited by Dignified69; 05-07-2020 at 12:05 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 04-07-2020, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

So won't open any time soon?
Old 04-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
grafitti1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
He disclaimed any knowledge of any meeting with AV and was categorical that our playground would not be opening in July.
- Met another OKT of a non-PRC house. He also disclaimed knowledge of any meeting with AV. When asked of opening in one week or one month, he said definitely not in July.
- Both OKTs were not aware of any specific date or duration of opening
Seems like AV just doesn't want them to spill any details. It simply doesn't make any sense whatsoever to implement the safety measures or get the ladies to go for checkup that early only to open in a much later time frame whereby then they're required to go for another monthly checkup.
Old 04-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
So won't open any time soon?
Not in July for sure.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1