The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of
Re: Peopl say don't spoil market then what is this!?

It is very very common. We spoil the market badly. A good friend of mine once give me contacts to a prc ml. I visit her exactly 4 times twice a month just hj.

Acceptable looks not amazing so while she was hj me she mentioned a fellow Singaporean chiongster booked her slot the entire day during her birthday last week and just let her play with her iPad in the room and in addition give her 1k hongbao and buy her a big cake. After the hj she proceed to show me the pic it's was my friend celebrating for her.

She proceed to ask me whether got any belated birthday gift. I said I dun even know your real name why celebrate birthday.

Anyway I asked my friend apparently this ml was bulllshitting my friend just booked her for 4 hours but let her play iPad and give her 300 hongbao. Needless to say my friend and I never visit her and go local flavours as my friend said it's very rude to show picture of him anyhow. To strangers
Old 24-06-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
It is very very common. We spoil the market badly. A good friend of mine once give me contacts to a prc ml. I visit her exactly 4 times twice a month just hj.

Acceptable looks not amazing so while she was hj me she mentioned a fellow Singaporean chiongster booked her slot the entire day during her birthday last week and just let her play with her iPad in the room and in addition give her 1k hongbao and buy her a big cake. After the hj she proceed to show me the pic it's was my friend celebrating for her.

She proceed to ask me whether got any belated birthday gift. I said I dun even know your real name why celebrate birthday.

Anyway I asked my friend apparently this ml was bulllshitting my friend just booked her for 4 hours but let her play iPad and give her 300 hongbao. Needless to say my friend and I never visit her and go local flavours as my friend said it's very rude to show picture of him anyhow. To strangers
All like to big cannon one.. but ur frd really Mr Robert .. haha..

The ml will not appreciated just think ur frd r Kang gong..
Old 24-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Hope yr friend still keep his job during this Cv19
Old 24-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
All like to big cannon one.. but ur frd really Mr Robert .. haha..

The ml will not appreciated just think ur frd r Kang gong..
Actually this whole thing... no matter how you say also wont be clear one...

If i make 4k a month... 1k ang pow is siao.. but if i make 100,000k a month, 1k is nothing... same like special lo... some say 50 market rate but if i sibei rich.. i anyhow also can give 100.. to me is peanut...

everything is depend on the person one la... happy tio ho.. ml dua pao just ignore lo...
Old 24-06-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Actually this whole thing... no matter how you say also wont be clear one...

If i make 4k a month... 1k ang pow is siao.. but if i make 100,000k a month, 1k is nothing... same like special lo... some say 50 market rate but if i sibei rich.. i anyhow also can give 100.. to me is peanut...

everything is depend on the person one la... happy tio ho.. ml dua pao just ignore lo...
If I super rich.. I will not go for ml or fl already bro... Haha
Old 24-06-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

My friend kena affected by covid he now dislike prc ml already go for Malay girl which he said more bagus in body figure.

My view is simple money is yours you wanna give tips every time it's your business too. But if I feel pressurized to give I will never visit that ml again.

Once I visited a prc ml listed here she was located near kk hospital some bros here said she was very tall like Amazon woman. My first impression was is she a man disguise as woman in fact I never feel attracted by her that I skipped the hj just massage no feel.

First visit she spend 30 minutes telling me how her customer give her at least 200 tips one customer even just give her money ask her to talk to him only.

I feel so pressurized I am there to relax and enjoy suddenly I got a manly looking woman and yet I have to listen to her bragging.
Old 24-06-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

is it easier to get baited when use little head to think?

tiagong at hang flower joints, customers try to outdo each other

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 24-06-2020, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9284 / Power: 17
Greenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond reputeGreenfrog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

to me, that is the worst way to spend your hard earn money.

unless the money isn't yours to begin with..
Old 24-06-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2484 / Power: 21
enzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond reputeenzyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
i just heard this from a ML that a 19 year old boy went to look for her for massage then never do anything and give tips $100 woh!!

LOL what is this kind sia? laugh die me
heard is a Uni student then confirm this kind is parents give allowance one

i was thinking if the boy's father also got chiong spa one but only give $50 tips then knowing his son never do anything and give $100? hahaha confirm blood vein burst hahaha the parents really taught him well sia

afterall is other people money lah not that i got rights to criticize how they should spent their money anyway
The Bedok Cherry told you this story?

Cos she said something similar and I heard the voice message of the boy sent to her before.
Old 24-06-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

My friend was a sales manager in hotel now he kena really jialat by covid. Allowance all zero sales zero everything zero . Now he see those ex PRC ml he really said tolong dun come disturb him.

he said they will call him every now and then keep add him when he delete them forcing him to block.

This covid really harms the economy.
Old 24-06-2020, 05:14 PM
Samster

superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post
If I super rich.. I will not go for ml or fl already bro... Haha
eh bro... everyday eat oyster also sian sometimes must eat see hum...
Old 24-06-2020, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

no need tiagong.. is confirm... ego problem.. shu lang bo shu seh so must whack higher and higher.... win liao seh bein the girl come down from teh stage, sit down drink some martell... say thank u and bye bye.... hero can go long pia

closing time the same girl meet bf together take grab go supper... laugh until peng... really ah hai...
Old 24-06-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
eh bro... everyday eat oyster also sian sometimes must eat see hum...
Bro u want to eat see hum also no chance lah... Everyday will have ppl force u eat oyster one..u can't eat le.. they still force u to eat.. until u vomit... haha.. rich people are different...
Old 24-06-2020, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Most likely bullshit story. But if it's true, the guy is probably a virgin who never got touched by a woman before.
Old 25-06-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no need tiagong.. is confirm... ego problem.. shu lang bo shu seh so must whack higher and higher.... win liao seh bein the girl come down from teh stage, sit down drink some martell... say thank u and bye bye.... hero can go long pia

closing time the same girl meet bf together take grab go supper... laugh until peng... really ah hai...
hang more than the other guy... get high

drink alot of liquor... more high

end of day... so hai

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1