The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-06-2020, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 16
iamluke is one of the Best!iamluke is one of the Best!iamluke is one of the Best!iamluke is one of the Best!
Yoyo from spa in the East

Hey all, there used to be this lady called Yoyo in a spa in the East (forgot where it was). But she used to advertise in this forum. Visited her once pre-CB and really liked her service, but now she has taken off her ad and i didn't get her number.

Anyone knows what happened to her?

Thanks.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yoyo from spa in the East

If its the same Yoyo I am thinking about, I think that shop has closed down.
Old 25-06-2020, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 16
iamluke is one of the Best!iamluke is one of the Best!iamluke is one of the Best!iamluke is one of the Best!

The spa is underneath a hdb block. Quite discrete. The lady boss outside will enter a pin to let customers in through a sliding glass door. Correct?
Old 25-06-2020, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 10
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

yes i know this place, closed already bro.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 785 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Always a chance that MLs from spas that closed will turn up in some other shops.

Was told by my regular that under revised regulations due to covid, they can now change employers without returning to PRC and coming back again - as previously required.

Going back to PRC not a preferred option for them now due to the 14-day quarantine there, and then another round in SG if they return. Looks like this will be the situation for months to come.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:23 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 850 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120094 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Is this near eunos mrt and shop name starting with R? I see some of the ML still here and have only vivi / apple wechat. It is on the pricey side so never go after CB. 1 BBBJ 100 without cap...with cap 80..

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 25-06-2020, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
Rockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Is this near eunos mrt and shop name starting with R? I see some of the ML still here and have only vivi / apple wechat. It is on the pricey side so never go after CB. 1 BBBJ 100 without cap...with cap 80..
$100 haven't include the entrance/massage fee of $50 right?

I had vivi before. Young and cute, petite china girl. She gave a so-so massage but decent BBBJ.
Old 25-06-2020, 11:52 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrox View Post
$100 haven't include the entrance/massage fee of $50 right?

I had vivi before. Young and cute, petite china girl. She gave a so-so massage but decent BBBJ.
Entry i take minimum time one as I am not there for massage. I think 40 is for 45min. BBBJ 100 and total 140 I can go 2 shot in FL1. Yes she is what you have described.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 26-06-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 7
Rockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of lightRockyrox is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Entry i take minimum time one as I am not there for massage. I think 40 is for 45min. BBBJ 100 and total 140 I can go 2 shot in FL1. Yes she is what you have described.
Yeah, definitely same girl. Wonder if can fj her. I don't mind paying extra.

Anyways, recently I went to this spa along macpherson rd. Before covid, I had massage and hj there before. Total dmg was $100 but I think the masseuse not young one.

Few days back, want massage, since phase 2 liao, so I went back. Now the doors got this big square window, cannot close one.

As I walk down, can see clearly inside each room. Including the shower area (glass is frosted). Looked at the menu, got normal massage $50,lymphatic massage $78 and one more she say got bubbles at $68. I picked the $78. Decent massage, not piano. Rub my buttocks quite well. But never touch balls, never touch ass crack and it's old lady. Can hear younger china girls outside. No GQ at the end. So sad.
Old 26-06-2020, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrox View Post
Yeah, definitely same girl. Wonder if can fj her. I don't mind paying extra.

Anyways, recently I went to this spa along macpherson rd. Before covid, I had massage and hj there before. Total dmg was $100 but I think the masseuse not young one.

Few days back, want massage, since phase 2 liao, so I went back. Now the doors got this big square window, cannot close one.

As I walk down, can see clearly inside each room. Including the shower area (glass is frosted). Looked at the menu, got normal massage $50,lymphatic massage $78 and one more she say got bubbles at $68. I picked the $78. Decent massage, not piano. Rub my buttocks quite well. But never touch balls, never touch ass crack and it's old lady. Can hear younger china girls outside. No GQ at the end. So sad.
LOL. vivi i ask her pay more also no FJ. maybe no yandao

Old 26-06-2020, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Zansara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
LOL. vivi i ask her pay more also no FJ. maybe no yandao
Haha maybe you should show her your piggybank
Old 26-06-2020, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 16
HighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHighDrive is a living Saint! - you won't find better

yoyo is going back during the 1st week of july
Old 26-06-2020, 10:03 AM

Btw this shop close already? Still think of visiting this week. Vivi delete me in wechat. Lol

Old 26-06-2020, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 0
April69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyApril69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Btw this shop close already? Still think of visiting this week. Vivi delete me in wechat. Lol
This shop is closed
Old 26-06-2020, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by April69 View Post
This shop is closed
Oh. Lose another playground

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1