The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungboy View Post
Same here. Don't like to rush.. Hmmmm u hav contacts to share bro?
Sent in PM
Old 14-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
gjrt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyyoungboy View Post
will be in makati the next few days , any freelance or wechat contacts to share ? i see mostly all ok to o to your hotel room, but safe ma ?
I don't have much contacts, prefer to look for new faces

Personally wouldn't go for wechat anymore, didn't have pleasant wechat experience. Plus photo is generally misleading.

Here's my wechat encounters:
1st encounter - real girl, ok looking, gfe so so. Overall not too bad.

2nd encounter - damn pretty in photos, but turned out ladyboy. Plus he/she brought a friend! I was blur enough that I didn't notice from the conversation:
hotel staff: 'you have guest sir?'
me : 'yes'
hotel staff : 'ok I will let your friends go up'. Notice -> friends with s
This was bad mistake, the moment they are up in front of your room, it's gonna be hard to chase them away. I had to settle ard 3k peso (for getting nothing) to chase them out.

3rd encounter - similar to 2nd. But this time it's real lady + ladyboy friend. Learning from 2nd mistake, I decided to give it another try. Hotel staff mentioned only 1 person, but for some reason again turned out 2. This time I said I'll allow the lady only and only massage.
In the end, didn't take up the offer for happy ending as I was not in the mood, but the ladyboy made commotion that she has touched my junk so I had to pay HJ price 1.5k, wtf... I paid tips 500 for the lady as she's quite nice but I told the ladyboy he/she is either f*ck off or I'll call hotel security.

That said, I think some bros here had good time with wechat, so it's up to you. Just remember to always use your sense, always check their ID first, ask the lady if she's real lady, ask hotel staff/receptionist to validate she don't have companion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
P Burgos is all girl bars, no clubs.

Are you into clubs ?

400 = 15,000

About P Burgos price.

Plan B had low bar fine.

All others including tips will go upto 12k

I know a mummy in PB ... and save the bar fine

Agree with you bro. Plan B and Kojax are prob the best in terms of looks from my experience. Reasonable price for drinks and bar fine too.

Woah bro etsys can save bar fine, seems like frequent flyer
Old 14-02-2018, 03:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 14
CPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCPVictim deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gjrt View Post

Save bar fine? Frequent Flyer? He's just a bloody OKT plying his trade here under the guise of a cheongster. And a nuisance too to poke his nose in every conversation and give his silly opinion never asked for and acts as if he owns the Thread or knows Manila in and out
Old 14-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Save bar fine? Frequent Flyer? He's just a bloody OKT plying his trade here under the guise of a cheongster. And a nuisance too to poke his nose in every conversation and give his silly opinion never asked for and acts as if he owns the Thread or knows Manila in and out
Who ? Me ? OKT ?

I thought the idea is to share information.

If you know better then why not you provide info for newbies ?

Don't drag me to a troll war.

I never made money on women or all I ever so that. I am not such low level SOB

If I know some girls or mummy, I let them deal direct.

If I was OKT why will I do that ?

Oh, again, you can help provide better info than just picking fight. Go to hell
Old 14-02-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPVictim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjrt View Post

Personally wouldn't go for wechat anymore, didn't have pleasant wechat experience. Plus photo is generally misleading.

Here's my wechat encounters:
1st encounter - real girl, ok looking, gfe so so. Overall not too bad.

2nd encounter - damn pretty in photos, but turned out ladyboy. Plus he/she brought a friend! I was blur enough that I didn't notice from the conversation:
hotel staff: 'you have guest sir?'
me : 'yes'
hotel staff : 'ok I will let your friends go up'. Notice -> friends with s
This was bad mistake, the moment they are up in front of your room, it's gonna be hard to chase them away. I had to settle ard 3k peso (for getting nothing) to chase them out.

3rd encounter - similar to 2nd. But this time it's real lady + ladyboy friend. Learning from 2nd mistake, I decided to give it another try. Hotel staff mentioned only 1 person, but for some reason again turned out 2. This time I said I'll allow the lady only and only massage.
In the end, didn't take up the offer for happy ending as I was not in the mood, but the ladyboy made commotion that she has touched my junk so I had to pay HJ price 1.5k, wtf... I paid tips 500 for the lady as she's quite nice but I told the ladyboy he/she is either f*ck off or I'll call hotel security.

That said, I think some bros here had good time with wechat, so it's up to you. Just remember to always use your sense, always check their ID first, ask the lady if she's real lady, ask hotel staff/receptionist to validate she don't have companion.

Agree with you bro. Plan B and Kojax are prob the best in terms of looks from my experience. Reasonable price for drinks and bar fine too.

Seems somebody think I make money on women.

Not frequent flyer but spending half a year in Philippines, mostly outside Manila

For future, I hope Cpvictim will step up to share information. Updated information
Old 14-02-2018, 08:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 473 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4665 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Not frequent flyer but spending half a year in Philippines, mostly outside Manila

For future, I hope Cpvictim will step up to share information. Updated information
Is like that lah. Bro, I don’t earn anything people also said I invest in hotel and said I clone. Some said send money to me and did I receive I don’t even know them and see them before and they start to create something out of nothing

Let them be, lucky few saw me before here
Old 14-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Is like that lah. Bro, I don’t earn anything people also said I invest in hotel and said I clone. Some said send money to me and did I receive I don’t even know them and see them before and they start to create something out of nothing

Let them be, lucky few saw me before here
I am careful who I met.

I met a few, who know me better.

And know I not pimp
Old 14-02-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am careful who I met.

I met a few, who know me better.

And know I not pimp
Last time you can meet anyone outside sbf, now can’t many clone you don’t know who you meeting
Old 14-02-2018, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I feel for you becos I kena same treatment when I was actively sharing info...quit sharing for almost 2 years and got peace of mind except some sore loser clones occasionally bring out their old wounds....

maybe you want to lay low for a while...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-02-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Last time you can meet anyone outside sbf, now can’t many clone you don’t know who you meeting
No point meeting any newbies...they stalk you and post your photos in cyber using clones...

Old 14-02-2018, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
No point meeting any newbies...they stalk you and post your photos in cyber using clones...
Thats y i always take the advice of leongsam very seriously. In his signature, he advice us not to meet anyone using our userid.
Old 14-02-2018, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I stop meeting others outside, lucky some nice brother here. We still keep in contact
Old 14-02-2018, 10:55 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I feel for you becos I kena same treatment when I was actively sharing info...quit sharing for almost 2 years and got peace of mind except some sore loser clones occasionally bring out their old wounds....

maybe you want to lay low for a while...
I totally agreed with this sia.

Sometime share also kanna accuse.

Instead of appricate, they still blame you if u never get the same treatement.

Some are too childish.

For me, i think chiong alone is the best.

Avoid big group 1 or 2 kaki total of 3 also a good one. Else sure will have conflict of interest and also someitme u wait me, i wait u resulting in time wasted or misunderstanding.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 14-02-2018, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
I ........
For me, i think chiong alone is the best.

Avoid big group 1 or 2 kaki total of 3 also a good one. Else sure will have conflict of interest and also someitme u wait me, i wait u resulting in time wasted or misunderstanding.
From my experience ,when outing in groups, the best :-
1) all go dutch,
2) all free and easy meaning u may go anywhere u want, do whatever u want. So eg if i want to go to a place, i just go, no need to inform anyone. If i want to go makan, i also go alone. However i may tel anyone in my group asking if they want to go or not and i must not be offended if he say no.

So its like we all go together to a place, then all must buy a sim card to communicate, then when reaching the destination, its free and easy for everyone. Where and what u wish to go, do, or makan, just go ahead.

Ive been practicing this for quite some time with my friend when we cheong overseas. Super important, all go dutch.
Old 14-02-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
So its like we all go together to a place, then all must buy a sim card to communicate, then when reaching the destination, its free and easy for everyone. Where and what u wish to go, do, or makan, just go ahead.

Ive been practicing this for quite some time with my friend when we cheong overseas. Super important, all go dutch.
No worries, I remember you back then in 2006/7 when I had some lobang with PRC ladies...although neber met you before...

yeah...go dutch and be steady gentleman...dun always be last to pay...also say have not change money....you pay first then pay you back...or midnight knock on my door say you have small change...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1