The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-10-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokinhvan876 View Post
Finding review for linda xclusive.. thanks..
pg 2441 bonk Sun sori don know how to go that pg n copy hope it help
Old 16-10-2018, 06:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
PowerGuySG PowerGuySG PowerGuySG

Book Momo on Sunday (Xclusive)

The following is just how I feel about her, I not sure there will be anyone don't like her.

Look : 8/10
Boobs: 36C (IF I am not wrong)
Pussy : Trim (Very wet all the time)
Body: Not hourglass kind but still slim
BJ : Suck suck suck until you cannot tahan
FJ : Feel like she is going to rape you. lol
GFE : Very good, she get very naughty with me. Touch touch here touch touch there.

I feel she is very good, never have a girl will take the towel and wrap around your chest. before going to have a shower or back to the room.
Too bad she is going back soon, if can book her another round.
Old 16-10-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 13
bokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud ofbokinhvan876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
pg 2441 bonk Sun sori don know how to go that pg n copy hope it help
thanks bro.. ups you..
Old 16-10-2018, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Natty Vip888

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
I took a long pause from Dome1
Today I felt the urge for some Tom Yum
I decided to give Natty Vip888 a try
in particular afte readin the FR of bro Metamorphosis

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705473

I basically copy his FR as mostly accurate
She is very nice and good, and at this price a solid bargain

Happy bonking

If you like slim GND SYT who provides sensual BBBJ tight juicy pussy high GFE, Natty is the right choice. Bros who like big boobs voluptuous milf, pls look elsewhere.
Location: Central condo cozy spacious room with shared bathroom, fresh towels, mouth wash etc are provided.
Face: Slight tan, kuacee shaped face. Not super chio, but a cute GND. Some blemishes on cheeks don't affect her sweetness.

ITGUY: more than cute, way more then only cute

Body: BMI 17~18, stands at about 162cm, tattoos on upper left chest and ankle, no stretch mark, flat tummy, slender legs, zero to minimal fat.

ITGUY: super perfect SYT body

Boobs: Small real A with sensitive nipples
BBBJ: Hands free sensual slow strong suction, her BBBJ skill level is way above her FJ milage. I had to stop her after 20 up downs or she would have sucked the 1st load out of me for sure.
Painting: Slight bush like 14 year old teens. Just some licks on her clit was enough to make her body jerk already. Very sexy squirming. I used a finger to stimulate her G spot for a minute, she said pain so I stopped.

ITGUY: too bad not fully shaved, but almost as if shaved

French: Mainly gentle lip actions.
FJ: Very tight, could feel her abalone clamping my 2IC. I started thrusting shallowly and very slowly for the first 5 minutes. So tight that we only had missionary and cowgirl then I could not tahan oredi.

ITGUY: supertight

Massage: She applied baby oil on my back, then could tell she put a lot of effort in massaging. I returned flavor afterwards, could hear her moaning, she enjoyed it very much.

ITGUY: quite good massage and very good use of hands

English: Quite decent, no Google Translate required.
GFE: Gao gao. We helped each other undress, soaped up during shower and rubba rubba, massage, cuddle, COF, shy moan, all added up to nearly max GFE.
Thanks bro ITGUY for adding up, yeah after reading back this I agree that cute is an understatement for Natty.
Too bad we massaged each other till no time to take a photo of her SYT body and post here. If anyone manages to rtf let's do it.
Old 16-10-2018, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 6
KZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant futureKZINE has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KZINE View Post

Name : May from Infini69
Location central area
Picture above I took from her line

Let's start this long fr for her. Request for her passport half way the session and she show me born in 1998 and not yet pass birthday and I was just 3 year older than her. Most of the time i would get lady who is older than me, so it's real 19 year old syt and click really well. Back to fr, knock knock door open 85% look like photo except thai tan. She lead me into the room walking behind her and dam that slim figure and small butt of her walking into the room with those fucking ah lian wannabe shaking those small butt while walking. Seriously that moment was quite turn on already. After shower me she initially French kiss follow by painting nipple down to bbbj switch to 69 no smell at all, with those small cute butt facing me and lick her like no tomorrow, cap on started with her riding me switch to missionary and finish off first load in doggy. Rested awhile cuddling and some light massage here and there not much strength due to her size. Round2 she started working on my nip back to bbbj and ask her can cim and yes she allow. She blow for a good 15min I told her to stop as she look tired request for hand job when the urge to cum signal her and blew all my second load into her small little mouth.

After all a real satisfy session only down side is small boob but I have no issue with that, for those who fantasy of bonking young teenager sluty ah lian, slim and skinny type should try her, she is really small size slim with no fats at all. Maybe big size bro can carry her with just 1 hand.

My opinion:

Face : 9/10 that bitch look
Figure : 9/10 petite slim not a single fat with some tattoo. It would be perfect if she is fair and without any tattoo
Skin : Thai tan
Hair : Long & straight
BBBJ: 8/10
French Kiss : 10/10
FJ : 10/10 Very wet no ky needed.
Attitude : Hardworking & Attentive
RTF: FOR SURE!!!

Promise her to fr and hoping to help this 19 year old babe earn more before she return home. So bro please do take care of her. Lastly bro who which to see how slim is her body should add their we chat and can view MAY video with the latest pop song 学猫叫 back ground music
RTF today. her service even better after few day. Again hard working, smiling, pleasing all the time. Not to be miss syt lover super slim body and leg like model no strech mark and any fats at all. Very good attitude syt for a 19. Surely RTF again before she goes back.
Old 16-10-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2264 / Power: 15
木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute木头和尚敲木鱼 has a reputation beyond repute

RTF Tiko Rachel 16-Oct 2000hrs on her last working day b4 she goes back

Door opened and she so happy to see me.

Once inside room, she initiated french macam long lost lover
At the same time strip me of my clothes, while I pull down her spaghetti strap & suck on her breasts

She feels so high & horny quickly pinned me down on the bed & continued our passionate frenching...

fucking awesome beh tahan straight away proceed FJ

Rested & she was too tired & fell asleep

left 30mins she woke up & started her bbbj to get me hard

then she started cowgirl for a while b4 we switched to missionary

pumped her for a gd 10mins b4 I exploded
************************************************** ******************************
2x missionary cumshot!
Old 16-10-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jonden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR NICZ -The Regent Lust
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705629

Look : 10/10 - excatly what you see in the pictures.
Skin: Thai tan
Boobs: B/C Natural, nice small nipples
Pussy : Shaved, small and neat. I ate till she came and begged me to fuck her.
Body: Hourglass slim, here height is 161cm not the 151 listed on ad
BJ : Slow, sensual.
FJ1: I lead, she took what was offered and came.
FJ2: she climbed on and rode with different styles until i came
AJ: was offered but I was to much KC'd that I kept to FJ
GFE: 100%

First blood claimed, RFT within the next two weeks is planned.

A sweet girl, after FJ we cuddled chatted in broken English (8/10). as 2ic rose for 2nd round she took the lead and let me relax. was temped to book an over night then and there.

Will be back to try her AJ for sure.

I'm sure she will be booked up very soon so don't delay.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold

Pandora from LV

If bros haven experience women squirting, please la, mai tu liao. Quickly go book before she flys back. Think she mention this week last. Had her in the early part of the day and that probably helps since body got enough time to rest and replenish. She responds very well to clit stimulation and fingering. My hands were soaked and face also kanna sprayed when I went down on her. Personally, I think it's very ego boosting when you finger her until her pussy pushes your fingers out and spurts out so much juice.

Lady looks as per pic. Apartment is pretty decent and in a nice location. Quite accessible from public transport. Will rtf for sure!
Old 17-10-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Bella TikoClub

Looks: 8/10 Looks pretty decent with her make up. More towards SYT type

Boobs: 7/10 B. not for boobs lovers. Small nips is tempting...

BBBJ: 6/10 Focuses only on the tip and a bit on the shaft. Then that's it ...

AR: 0/10 Non even though mentioned by other bros and advertised.

FJ: 6.5/10 Did more of the action as she is perhaps hungry from not having breakfast ...Anyways she is relatively tight. Has to use KY to wet things up...

GFE: 7/10 Quite ok. Gave a Piano massage with her small body frame.

Overall: 6.5/10 Maybe becos the expectation of AR was not given so kinda felt disappointed

RTF: Nope
Old 17-10-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 15
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

exotica oasis but she is milf not syt

Quote:
Originally Posted by phony View Post
any fl who can grind cowgirl perfectly and commando? any recommendations? read fr like all demure Fls.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:06 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120026 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonden View Post
FR NICZ -The Regent Lust
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=705629

Look : 10/10 - excatly what you see in the pictures.
Skin: Thai tan
Boobs: B/C Natural, nice small nipples
Pussy : Shaved, small and neat. I ate till she came and begged me to fuck her.
Body: Hourglass slim, here height is 161cm not the 151 listed on ad
BJ : Slow, sensual.
FJ1: I lead, she took what was offered and came.
FJ2: she climbed on and rode with different styles until i came
AJ: was offered but I was to much KC'd that I kept to FJ
GFE: 100%

First blood claimed, RFT within the next two weeks is planned.

A sweet girl, after FJ we cuddled chatted in broken English (8/10). as 2ic rose for 2nd round she took the lead and let me relax. was temped to book an over night then and there.

Will be back to try her AJ for sure.

I'm sure she will be booked up very soon so don't delay.
Wow. The looks, boobs and body is great. Thank for the FR. Will try to bonk her this week.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 17-10-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -102 / Power: 0
Mrblack09 Mrblack09
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Wow. The looks, boobs and body is great. Thank for the FR. Will try to bonk her this week.
Lolx u never say people are clone, or this is ur stable dude. Fuck u and have a nice day.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zeko is Cool - loads of Potential

Fr on Maya from Rollypolly

Booked Maya because the she give off those SG ahlians in club feels. But turns out to be some ahlian turning aunty.

Waiting time was long due to last minute booking and she was out having her dinner, so cant really complain on that.

looks: 6/10
looked much older as compared with pictures.

boobs: 6/10
not for boobs lover, maybe a B(?) and saggy

body: 5/10
firm butt, smooth skin, has tattoos on her chest and back. A huge scar on her belly. turnoff.

bbbj: 7/10
only thing good here i must say. she was eating some sort of candy and it gave a minty sensation on the dick when she blows.

pussy: 3/10
trimmed but has a fishy smell to it. i gave up less than 1min. lol.

Rtf: You kidding me? forget about it.
Old 17-10-2018, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
zeko is Cool - loads of Potential

sorry my bad. supposed to be Club Vergin. not rollypolly.

sorry rollypollly okt i will change that fr later on. lol
Old 17-10-2018, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sinballbay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Memz Teeruklover

Had a session with Memz last evening.
Overall was an ok session.
Location : In town. Discreet no parking issue if u drive short walk from bus n mrt
Looks : Pretty, fair but not SYT. Subjective.
Close to pic maybe 80%
Body : slim, fit. Model figure.
Boobs: Enhanced, a little big for her frame
Didnt get to french.......I am not sure she does.

Good service and Superb GFE. 
Leaving next week.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1