The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2015, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 14
kssaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

6. Disco/Night Club
If you like night club, there are plenty in Manila. The posh and super expensive are in Makati CBD, and in BGC (Baneficio Global City). I never been to those in CBD but had gone to BGC one. It's pricey, and yet there will be freelance for you to pick. But as the price of the alcohol goes up in the place so are the tips asked by the ladies. The ladies can be better in posh disco/club but not necessary, so what I recommend is again, in my favorite area, Malate

2 clubs stand out in Malate: ZZYZX, or short for Z6, and Exklusiv. Any night there will be freelancer. The freelancer may go to Havana till 1am, then jump to Z6 for 2nd round. Z6 is patronized by mostly Asian - Taiwanese, Chinese, Korean (not many Japanese). They play trendy English, Korean and Chinese song. It's nice place. Lady quality are nicer also (compared to LAC on average). The price is 4k up I think. Again, freelancer, it's up to many factors. Beer is 100-120P SML i think. No entrance fee. Table/Sofa starts from 3k, up to 6k P mininum spending. The alcohol is cheap in Manila so if you like clubbing in SG/MY, here shall not be a problem.

Z6 is mostly Pinoy freelancer looking for work, mixed by Asian customers including lady. Quite few Pinoy customer will come here. Most will go to Exklusiv. Exklusiv is cheaper: table sofa are 2k, 4k, 5k (KTV as explained to me). It also got more local Pinoy ppl looking for fun -- which means if you want ONS, here has better chance. 100P or even 1000P and you get a "free" dish, could be fcuk buddy in making haha. Anyway didn't happen to me. Anyway if you're here alone and you're bored, order for companion. Ask the captain/bouncer and they can bring you a girl with a tip of 500P. No doubt, she's freelancer and if you like her, a deal can be made. Surely you can just ask her to join u without giving tip. Instead u tip the captain/bouncer and ask for insider info

Club opens till 6am I think. So those in JKTV who off work at 3am and want some fun or money will come to club also. That's when you can get younger meal (freelancer are mostly mature lady above 24). JKTV gals are typically 20.

CONCLUSION: What's best for hunt? It depends on your taste/requirement, budget and... LOCATION! Manila traffic is terrible, remember that. But if you can, I'd suggest go to P. Burgos once, LAC once, and Z6/Exklusiv once, then you decide your cheong/weekend routine. Digital KTV? yea it's up to you, really. But outside Makati, the world is more colorful. I heard there're strip club in Quezon. I heard Digital KTV in Quezon is more value for money. I heard sexy dancing/band in Quezon is better. Maybe I should go to Quezon City more, haha.
Old 23-05-2015, 07:30 PM
Samster

i think i wrote the 1. (Digital) KTV post but it's not being posted? Anyway just some info i got, didn't visit any myself... yet.
Old 23-05-2015, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kssaint View Post
Mind you that I work in Makati CBD and I have my fair amount of eye-washing moments with those oozy OL, but what I saw at Havana are not like them.
The "HIT" Rate in Havana goes up, nearing month end, or middle of the month, when the pay days are nearing, and the girls are short of cash

If you work in CBD, you will know, most of the Filipinos tend to take a lot of cash advance till they receive less than half the salary at times !! And twice a month they run out of money

Quote:
Another cafe filled with freelancer is LA Cafe (LAC). Although on map it's called Manila Bay Cafe or Cafe Manila Bay. Whatever. It's in Malate.
It was LA Cafe, then it was shut down by the mayor when the owner of LA Cafe refused to cough up money to the Mayor for his election campaign. And the Mayor personally locked the place and all the girls were arrested, including waitresses and security - all apparently victims of trafficking. When the case was going on, the arrested all housed in a dormitory, had all the freedom and can go and do whatever, but must be back by night fall - it was like a pretend jail

And when the cash for bail didn't come and the mayor start to get harassed by the Labour rights groups for wrong case etc - as there was no case actually - the Mayor allowed the bosses to re-open, but under one condition - Different name please (I don't know if the owner did pay something to the mayor for administrative costs So it become Manila Bay Cafe and Bar

And once the Mayor lost the election, the new Mayor approved renaming the place LA Cafe, as it was known, as a icon of tourist promotion

Some of the famous who used to frequent LA Cafe - Freddie Aguilar used to play every second or third Saturdays, Effren Reyes (the famous Pool Player) used to do publicity shows there .. all amidst the gaggle of girls going about their fishing business !!

Officially, in the last reincarnation, the management has been told to run the place as a resto-bar, hence the rule that the girl must get one LD from the customer - so the Law enforcement can pretend it was a date in progress

Quote:
The alcohol is cheap in Manila so if you like clubbing in SG/MY, here shall not be a problem.
One way I found to kill the mood is to order 'imported' liquor Like Chivas, Black Label - can set you back a bit like 150 plus a glass- not good if you are a cash traveller and don't have too much cash in pocket-. If I am in the mood to fish, I stick to San Miguel (though a few friends I know only take San Mig bottles as they scared the drink maybe spiked - I am not that stressed).

And a silly story that happened in LAX (before it was shut down) I was pulled in by a filipino friend. And there was this handsome ang moh, who was practically falling over as he was piss drunk- any girl who smiles at him just move off when they realise he can't even stand straight. There was a time that, amazingly in a Filipino club- everybody ignore the ang moh.

If you are looking to hook normal girls and likes, for friend ship or otherwise, don't get piss drunk. The latest trend seem to be 'good guys don't get too drunk'. .

If you are into bottles, depending on the place, Black Label Can be between 3,000 to 5,000 - still cheaper than Singapore, but as a visitor, makes no sense getting a bottle if you are alone. Just my 2 cents.
Old 23-05-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Kamsia so many lao jiaos for the valuable inputs...
Old 23-05-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 19
yellow5001 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

kssaint wrote up a pretty detailed write up actually ! ....

only missing one important category.....the KTVs that 100% guarantees take out and not the KTVs he visit where take out is 100% not happening

the ones to check out in Roxas is East Asia, Apeira, Studio 69, Ms Universe and Bachelors Mansion

the ones in Baclaran area r The Bay, Princesa, Liberty Island and Dynasty Real

these types of KTV's with 'guaranteed' take outs r even more in Quezon City but have never visited to QC yet.......too much traffic hassle to get there

quality on an overall basis will defo beat Edsa Complex and LA Cafe hands down...
Old 24-05-2015, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
xiaomifan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow5001 View Post
ask cab driver take u to East Asia, ask for mami Helen. when u see her, tell her mr lee from spore.

she will take care of u.

take out PHP 6K with min 2 ladies drinks of php 600 each. the rest all ur own food n drink costs. tips for mami about 300 to 500, waiter 100.
What is the SOP at East Asia? Girls rate? by per hour?

sorry for the noob questions as I am not really familiar with the KTV scene in Philippines...
Old 24-05-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaomifan View Post
What is the SOP at East Asia? Girls rate? by per hour?

sorry for the noob questions as I am not really familiar with the KTV scene in Philippines...

ladies drink is PHP 600 per hour.

if u want to take the gal out, min is 2 ladies drink ie even if u stay less than 2 hours, mebbe 1 hour and u and girl decide go out, min u pay is still 2 drinks so might as well enjoy the 2 hours but if already decide, then dont stay to the 3rd hour . no point paying 3rd drink. The take out rate is php 6000.

if the gal only want to do ST with u outside, u may choose to do it in their 'gimik' rooms. rate for gimik at the club is PHP 2500 to 3000 depending on the gal u choose.

the rest r all up to u. what u drink , what food u order is additional costs, u can just order one pepsi for the entire night which will set u back php 150 or u can open one bottle tequila/whisky and order crispy pata or whatever food etc etc can set u back php 5000. all up to u.

tips normally mami i give 300 to 500, waiters 100, outside boy php 20.

tip : spend the 2 hours 'interviewing' the gal carefully if u intend to take her out.
Old 24-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Samster

I did write about KTV. If you notice I first wrote Money Matter, then it jumped to 2. ; I wrote the <1. (DIgital) KTV> but it did not get posted. Not sure if it's due to a link I included in the post. The link is to a local online media Coconut that lists top 6 KTV recommendation with "typical aka local aka veteran-foreigner" entrance price and such, as well as links to other sites talking about Manila nightlife and KTV ("Show club").
Old 24-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

no issues kssaint.

not nitpicking, i think u did a great write up n summary and i couldnt have done it better myself.

just wanted to clarify quickly there ARE 2 main categories of KTVs in Manila

1) the 100% only see see type where u 100% CANNOT take the gals out

2) the 100% CAN take out gals type

it will b a real pity if anybody just thot category 1) existed and missed category 2)

actually of all the options available in Manila, my personal preference is for KTVs where u 100% can take out......nothing beats the quality of gal/cost to pay .................value proposition the KTV clubs offer in Manila...
Old 24-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I
The link is to a local online media Coconut that lists top 6 KTV recommendation with "typical aka local aka veteran-foreigner" entrance price and such, as well as links to other sites talking about Manila nightlife and KTV ("Show club").
any external link to a website that is profit making is not allowed in SBF...breach advertising rule on SBF...unless pay advertising fees...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-05-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

does the rate, take out or gimik, include the "tips" to ladies, by that i mean something similar to Agogo style bar lady fee ranges in thousands of pesos?
Old 24-05-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
any external link to a website that is profit making is not allowed in SBF...breach advertising rule on SBF...unless pay advertising fees...
Thanks for the reminder. I've updated the post with info and removed the links. Any more issue do let me know. Thanks.

Decided to go check out "Digital" KTV tonight for the first time in 3 months in Manila. Will update u guys my personal experience
Old 24-05-2015, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
lasupgoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will be at EDSA june 5 any good recommendation of any bar inside the building
Old 24-05-2015, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

mod delete those who quote whole long post...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 25-05-2015, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
does the rate, take out or gimik, include the "tips" to ladies, by that i mean something similar to Agogo style bar lady fee ranges in thousands of pesos?

no it doesnt, but then 'tips' in this case is TOTALLY up to u.......i have given ZERO before for 'starfish' types or 'runner' types..

i have also given up to 5000 before ...

tips for KTV here is diff for tips vs agogo like P Burgos or Edsa Complex.......the right comparison is the 6000 KTV barfine vs say the Edsa Complex barfine of 1950 + 3000 (ST) or 4500 (LT)..

in Edsa even after u pay the 1950 + 3000 or 4500, sometimes, u still give tips (aka taxi money etc etc for the really good performers)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1