The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Not looking good this time.

Expected track south
Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Alaninpatt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Makati area want to do something together? Super new here and the whole bar/whore scene. Show me the ropes
Old 01-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaninpatt View Post
Anyone in Makati area want to do something together? Super new here and the whole bar/whore scene. Show me the ropes
You are in Makati for long term ?
Old 01-11-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
You are in Makati for long term ?
Only here for a month.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Daneone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Only here for a month.
In Manila,there are many options. Go go bars,KTV, street massage girls,Wechat massage,Facebook friends,dating websites etc.. it comes in all directions. Many girls are willing to fuck even non-pro as long as you have the right colour of pesos in your wallet.

For fuss free and sure fuck,I suggest you stick to the pros like the go go bar in P Burgos street in Makati or Ermita. But it is expensive. How they work is you enter the bar and you will see dozens of girls in bikini dancing at the centre stage or waiting for their turn to dance. The mamasan will find you a seat and then what you want for drinks or girls. You can take your drink but take your time to select the girl that you fancy..some girls will try to approach you for ladies drink. it cost 300p for ladies drink. If you pay,she will sit with you and get touchy feely and sometimes rancy..her aim is to let you bar fine her. Which means take her out of the bar to the hotel. If you decide to do so,most bar will charge you 3000p. This is only the cost of compensation to the bar only for taking the girl out and does not cover the sex. This you will have to pay the girl separately and agreed to the cost. Typically it is another 3000p. So all in you are expecting to pay 6000p without including the drinks. Expensive by manila standards but most of the girls in Burgos are stunning.
There are lots of massage girl on the street outside the bar,they are doing massage but extra services can be provided. Cost is 500p per hour for the massage and the sex is typically another 2000/2500p. You have to negotiate.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneone View Post
In Manila,there are many options. Go go bars,KTV, street massage girls,Wechat massage,Facebook friends,dating websites etc.. it comes in all directions. Many girls are willing to fuck even non-pro as long as you have the right colour of pesos in your wallet.

For fuss free and sure fuck,I suggest you stick to the pros like the go go bar in P Burgos street in Makati or Ermita. But it is expensive. How they work is you enter the bar and you will see dozens of girls in bikini dancing at the centre stage or waiting for their turn to dance. The mamasan will find you a seat and then what you want for drinks or girls. You can take your drink but take your time to select the girl that you fancy..some girls will try to approach you for ladies drink. it cost 300p for ladies drink. If you pay,she will sit with you and get touchy feely and sometimes rancy..her aim is to let you bar fine her. Which means take her out of the bar to the hotel. If you decide to do so,most bar will charge you 3000p. This is only the cost of compensation to the bar only for taking the girl out and does not cover the sex. This you will have to pay the girl separately and agreed to the cost. Typically it is another 3000p. So all in you are expecting to pay 6000p without including the drinks. Expensive by manila standards but most of the girls in Burgos are stunning.
There are lots of massage girl on the street outside the bar,they are doing massage but extra services can be provided. Cost is 500p per hour for the massage and the sex is typically another 2000/2500p. You have to negotiate.
More or less agreed. Except P Burgos, Plan B barfine was 1500. But impossible to find a girl who's going for less than 5k on top, plus most run. Unless you are handsome. ����

Btw lot of WeChat scams, even experience by bros here .. and more than half are lady boy
Old 03-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daneone View Post

Is the 3000p for 2 hour sesson? I got scam on TanTan yesterday Lol. I didn't do the whole video chat. She sounded trustworthy. So when she showed up she was like 15+ year older or the picture wasn't even her. She also bought along her friend and both wanted to come. Told her no and give her 1k php to go home. End up paying them additional 2k money so they leave me alone.They were causing a scene and wouldn't let me leave. I made the mistake of meeting them outside my hotel. So how good is using TanTan here? I didn't do due diligence on my first one so it's my mistake.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Is the 3000p for 2 hour sesson? I got scam on TanTan yesterday Lol. I didn't do the whole video chat. She sounded trustworthy. So when she showed up she was like 15+ year older or the picture wasn't even her. She also bought along her friend and both wanted to come. Told her no and give her 1k php to go home. End up paying them additional 2k money so they leave me alone.They were causing a scene and wouldn't let me leave. I made the mistake of meeting them outside my hotel. So how good is using TanTan here? I didn't do due diligence on my first one so it's my mistake.
If in doubt I meet outside hotel. I don't send my picture. And he'll, lot of girls do look pretty small but are about 18.

Like this one, from a contact long ago. I said no, because I did find here bit too young

Btw what is tan tan ?
Old 03-11-2018, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herman_chemin is Cool - loads of Potential

It's good that u met them outside the hotel. If they had come to your room they can set u up. Normally I would just walk away if I don't intend to bring the girl back to my room.
Old 03-11-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
You don't send pictures when they ask? How do they know you are legit? TanTan is same as Tinder but for Asians.
Hello ? I am the buyer. Not seller. They don't need to know too much about me, including my real name. Giving too much stuff has got me into shit position. Learnt ..
Old 03-11-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperor8 View Post
Day 2
Started off with late lunch, than walked ard the area and ended up back at burgos at abt 5pm..started barhop from crazy horse dwn to a few more joints and ended up at cafe cubana, nice place to hv an icy cold one,lookin at the eye candies walking to and fro. At tis moment a big shout out to bro etsys for some 'wisdom' and got a fine lady for the night. Damage was 5.5k, met the lady at 9pm and went to room to break ice and hv a few rounds of drinks. Very friendly and chatty as most filipinas are, and the rest was hot and heavy action. Lady stayed till 5am, sent her off and continued sleeping aft a good session...today planning to go ard greenbelt or EDSA, still deciding...
5.5k from 9 to 5. Wow price r sure escalating in Manila. I used to do it at 2k a year back ago.
Old 03-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman_chemin View Post
5.5k from 9 to 5. Wow price r sure escalating in Manila. I used to do it at 2k a year back ago.
2k in Manila ? Where ? Even local freelance don't do less than 2.5 for 2 to 3 hours, even unli pop
Old 04-11-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
2k in Manila ? Where ? Even local freelance don't do less than 2.5 for 2 to 3 hours, even unli pop
Early last year. Just across LA cafe there is a alley with eateries that serves Filipino local food. I chance upon the place and saw many of them having supper there. Just approach them be friendly and negotiate the price.
Old 05-11-2018, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by herman_chemin View Post
Early last year. Just across LA cafe there is a alley with eateries that serves Filipino local food. I chance upon the place and saw many of them having supper there. Just approach them be friendly and negotiate the price.
You are brave to fish in Malate. It's crime central for foreigners target in Manila

Enough time even kids have tried to block my way in MH Del Pilar area to try to snatch something.

Or little kids pushing me hoping I will react while cops watch me ..

Admire your courage 👍👍
Old 05-11-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Daneone is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
My last post to you was deleted by admin. I shared a number of massage wechat ID. I like the alternative of a afternoon massage in my hotel room and will avoid freelancers offering massage. More often than not,the girl is different from photos. I uses those offered by legit company. They are on wechat too. Damage is 500p per hour and I usually take 2 hours. Extra is between you and the girl. It is usually about 3k to 4Kp. In the wechat,the company will have 5-6 girls,I will select the youngest and prettiest. They will reply quickly asking you when you want and where is your location. The last time I tried,it takes less than 45 mins for the ML to arrive and I pick her up from the lobby. Got a 20 yo gem on her first day of work,so she claim.
Be wary there are scam everywhere as philippines is a third world country,Metro Manila itself has a population of 13 m. It is overly populated with insufficient jobs to go around or the job pays too little to be worth it. Given this,people tried to scam in order to make ends meet. Foreigners is a low hanging fruit and they tried all means to scam and cheat the unsuspecting person. I usually walk away when I sensed trouble brewing and be thankful that it could get worst.
I go by this rules:
Avoid dark alleys or streets or taking shortcuts during the night,don't talk to philippines man on the street as they have no good reason to talk to you,meet the girl in a open public area if it is the first time you are meeting and if the girl looks too young (below 18) or too good to be true,it usually is and reject on the benefits of doubt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1