The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2018, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 16
beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Advice needed!

Hi All,

First timer going to Bangkok in December (Nye) for 3d2n alone and needing some advice!

Option 1:
Stay somewhere in Asok (any recommendation for hotels that's girl friendly in case I get lucky? )
I chose this area as i want to b close to train station. Also it's in the middle of BJ bars in phrom pong, soi cowboy and about 25-30 mins away to huay kwang for soapy massages.

Option 2:
Havent really researched this but saw a thread of another bro recommending to go to pattaya for a day trip. Or should I just go pattaya?

Thanks!
Old 13-09-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

beldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeldoeri is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Advice needed!

Yeah, fair enough. I thought 3 months would be enough time to ask for advice as I am looking to book hotels now.

Thanks for your input.
Old 13-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldoeri View Post
Yeah, fair enough. I thought 3 months would be enough time to ask for advice as I am looking to book hotels now.

Thanks for your input.
Book this hotel "Sukhumvit Suites" which is just beside the BTS n MRT stations and also a 2mins walk to Soi Cowboy n Terminal 21.
Nice modern boutique hotel n girl friendly.
Old 13-09-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 14
fanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to beholdfanks is a splendid one to behold

I normally book park plaza or maitra at soi 18. Around 5 mins walk to asoke btr. Also can walk to soi cowboy.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
whaaaa you are millionaire? this hotel is 4000b a day for that price i bonked these two for 1hr b2b massage then sex
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=31972

i go to thailand usually 1mth each trip if i stayed in hotels like you suggest that would be a 10k trip multiply that by 3 trips yearly thats 30k usd travel expenses a year....and 15k would be in hotel expenses where id be asleep...very wasteful in my eyes, i stay in 1000b hotels only
This S Sukhumvit Suites I was referring to is about S$85 per night according to Agoda website. Decent size modern trendy room. Location is the best compared to the rest.
Old 17-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Hotels situated along Asoke usually is expensive during NYE and many good hotels were fully booked.

Therefore I advocate you to book Airbnb instead of hotels. Friendly to the wallet, some airbnb has better amenities, akin to 5 Stars hotels.

There’s many airbnb around the area you intended to stay. Book now, as some of the owners will jack up the price if you book late.

3 days 2 nights. And it’s your first time in Bangkok! Just stay at Bangkok. Don’t waste your time travel to Pattaya, esp during NYE.
Thanks mate! Yeah I was looking at airbnb now and they're almost the same price as hotels now.

I'm reading up that it's somewhere in between 5000thb to 8000thb for LT if i wanna bring girls back. That's a bit out of my budget maybe i'll just stick to RNT and the BJ bars. It's also my first time traveling without my SO so i'm quite excited but yet nervous. Wish me luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
This S Sukhumvit Suites I was referring to is about S$85 per night according to Agoda website. Decent size modern trendy room. Location is the best compared to the rest.
Thanks man. I was looking at this too. This is high up on my list to book. Thanks!
Old 17-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
I am taking that you are looking at such hotel. S$85 is a good rate if it includes the tax. Troublesome, you take lift to level 2 to ask her to surrender IC to recep. Make this mandatory for safety. Then take lift again to your room. Check out time, they will ask you to fill a survey form. Alamak sometime needs to rush to airport, where got time?

A cheaper option is Taipan slightly further down. Girl must surrender IC so it is 'safer'. Another very much cheaper but slightly lower class (decent standard) is Manhattan in soi 15. One disadvantage is too overcrowded by a certain nationality. Used to stay many times previously a year ago but no longer now.

One disadvantage of airbnb is most likely no safe. For me a safe is a must, don't know about you.

Enjoy yourself.

Old 20-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Just get the small luggage with no zip. Place all your belongings inside the small together with your clothes which you brought earlier on and have it pad locked. Note: majorities like to use the number pad lock, but i think key one would be better, cause they need tools to break it. Unless the pad lock is tiny one, probably using a hand can break it. And also want the broken pad lock to serves as an evidence to the police that your bag is being robbed.

Majority of the places now has CCTV, with CCTV, and you being safe about your personal belongings there’s no way people want to steal your things. If so, just arm yourself with travel insurance. Have yourself insurered, just Incase you unlucky despite you taking all precautions to avoid being robbed. What’s 10 sgd or less per day compare to the amount of the money you bringing to engage whores.
I feel you are one who can have a decent discourse.

Different people has different comfort level hence some goes for 1 to 2 stars hotel while other goes for 3, 4 or 5 stars hotel.

You mention with CCTV etc no way people want to steal your things. Why do you still use pad lock? Nothing wrong, just following 不怕一万 只怕万一. I believe it is because a pad lock is your minimum acceptable risk level, just CCTV is not. Like comfort, different people has different risk aversion level. Mine is a safe. We do not know Beldoeri risk level right?

I am very concern about having a safe is primary because of passport. If my luggage padlock is broken and just money is taken, not an issue. I treat it as a scam. If my passport is gone, it is troublesome and I may miss my return flight. Isn't it a fact that that placing inside a safe (of course bolted to the wardrobe) is so much safer than lugguage with pad lock. Even in burglary situation, I sincerely doubt he will try to break into a safe vs breaking a pad lock.

In general advice given is usually lock your valuable in a safe, check in a girl etc. Where do you ask the girl to leave her ID if in condo? In Beldoeri context, he is new, so girl he bring back to accomodation will be unknown. If he brings in freelancer, street walker, from wechat etc. then depositing of her ID is to an extent 'mandatory' isn't it? Even from joint such as bar, AGG etc, it is surely preferred. For me I will surely ask her to deposit her ID. There is another reason too (hehe) for doing that.

For travel insurance anyone travelling more than 10 times per annum for a 4D/3N trip will be better off buying a one year plan. Just purchase once per annum, no need to buy for every trip. Based on where you come from, insurance is secondary because mine does not cover robbery, burglary, theft or loss of cash. Does any insurance cover that?

Condo has homely feel compared to hotel and I book it as many time as I book hotel. However I book condo only when I am going with a lady partner for holiday, already known to you hence no need to deposit her ID and the risk level can be lowered of course.

Last edited by ExcaliburSG; 20-09-2018 at 10:57 PM.
Old 20-09-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 23
chameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of lightchameleon589 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Hi All,

First timer going to Bangkok in December (Nye) for 3d2n alone and needing some advice!

Option 1:
Stay somewhere in Asok (any recommendation for hotels that's girl friendly in case I get lucky? )
I chose this area as i want to b close to train station. Also it's in the middle of BJ bars in phrom pong, soi cowboy and about 25-30 mins away to huay kwang for soapy massages.

Option 2:
Havent really researched this but saw a thread of another bro recommending to go to pattaya for a day trip. Or should I just go pattaya?

Thanks!
Sawadee Kap brother,
Your 3D2N trip to Bkk is too short.
Bkk is usually very hot and traffic was very slow .But December will have more rainy days.
Do not go to Pattaya.Just enjoy your time in BKK.
Attached is the website for massage parlours near Phrom Phong BTS Station for your reference.
http://bangkokredeye.com/bangkok-oil...e-reviews.html
Happy bonking !
Chok Dee.
Old 30-09-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Thanks guys! I have booked s sukhumvit. As this is my first real solo chiong trip, I don't dare to say I'll be successful at all in bringing a wl back. I'm no good at Sweet talking lah...haha. But I'll try my best and will provide frs no matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chameleon589 View Post
Sawadee Kap brother,
Your 3D2N trip to Bkk is too short.
Bkk is usually very hot and traffic was very slow .But December will have more rainy days.
Do not go to Pattaya.Just enjoy your time in BKK.
Attached is the website for massage parlours near Phrom Phong BTS Station for your reference.
http://bangkokredeye.com/bangkok-oil...e-reviews.html
Happy bonking !
Chok Dee.
Thanks bro! I was looking at this website earlier. Will definitely check out those places!
But yeah, I only hav 3d2n. Will use this trip just for experience so I can come back next time!
Old 01-10-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
chiong trip, I don't dare to say I'll be successful at all in bringing a wl back. I'm no good at Sweet talking lah...haha. But I'll try my best and will provide frs no matter.
Why will u need a candy mouth to bring a WL back??? On this unholy earth, u only need bags of these,

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1