The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-09-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
soulless is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

anyone stay furama at silom before? girl friendly?
Old 21-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
Suddenly very quiet in this thread...

Just curious about something I always wondered....

There is a fat white guy with crutches always sitting just outside the door of Baccara. Anyone knows who he is? Is he the owner, or is he a lost farang who decided to make Baccara his permanent home?
He is not the owner. He is there most of the time but just there as a customer. The owner is a tall and well dressed farang for his age.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 8
kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!kelthai is one of the Best!

are you sick of fake news? fake frs? fake pics? no worries just read my posts... all pics are taken by me and real...

i treat my girls well. if never go maldives for supper we just go back my condo at belle grande. after few more drinks some girls get horny and sleep over

~Helping vbkk aka dtac/le0rio~
*Anyone with good info/details/fav hangout/address of tonycheong2, will be rewarded up to S$1000-2000.
Info/informant will be strictly kept confidential*
PM me
Old 21-09-2017, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulless View Post
girl friendly but inside damn old.. for similar price, take pullman g which is across furama
Old 21-09-2017, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stay sukhumvit better la... Choose those apartment style hotels. Big and nice.

Flying off in 4 hours
Old 21-09-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan View Post
girl friendly but inside damn old.. for similar price, take pullman g which is across furama

Pullman about another 150 sgd for 3 nites sah... Wanted to stay there but too ex.. Not worth
Old 21-09-2017, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
Stay sukhumvit better la... Choose those apartment style hotels. Big and nice.

Flying off in 4 hours

Meeting colleagues ah working around there
Old 21-09-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Pullman about another 150 sgd for 3 nites sah... Wanted to stay there but too ex.. Not worth
555 I like Silom area as many OLs there for me to wash eyes.

If lazy to get out of Silom can go to Patpong bars.
There's one Soapy Massage Parlour around Patpong area also.
Not sure still in business?

Usually when you hear people hao lian boast they stay at simi simi 4 or 5 Stars Hotel is because all under company expenses and can claim from Ah Gong.
It's like showing you a movie trailer but not the whole movie.
Their story tell partially only 555.

Most regular or hardcore cheongsters usually stay 2-3 Star Hotels good enough for them.
By that I meant those that cheong Bangkok 1-3 times a month.

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 21-09-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 17
mochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of lightmochaman is a glorious beacon of light

In Bangkok this Sunday to Wednesday who’s in town can go drinking Cheong together. Pm me.
Old 21-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 12
GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!GoWhere is one of the Best!
Quote:
Suddenly very quiet in this thread...

Just curious about something I always wondered....

There is a fat white guy with crutches always sitting just outside the door of Baccara. Anyone knows who he is? Is he the owner, or is he a lost farang who decided to make Baccara his permanent home?
he claims to be friend of the owner and no need talk to him too much lol ... kns ask me to buy him mineral water ... diu 555
Old 21-09-2017, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 19
Master bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to beholdMaster bedroom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
They have 2 sets. 1 set coyote , other is Ladyboy. Not sure u are referring to which set.
din know got 2 sets

which one is LB and which one is real girls?

think I went to the outside one.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Curious, why are u interested in an old farang? Why bother whether is he the boss, a beggar or.? U should focus more attention on the gers there unless u telling me, u have a fetish for old white man?
Old 22-09-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 11
matzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samstermatzi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thought you move house already? how come still belle?

[QUOTE=kelthai;16455552]are you sick of fake news? fake frs? fake pics? no worries just read my posts... all pics are taken by me and real...

i treat my girls well. if never go maldives for supper we just go back my condo at belle grande. after few more drinks some girls get horny and sleep over
Old 22-09-2017, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sometimes pullman g is only 10-20 bucks more than furama. be warned, it's really damn old and even the corridor is non air con. lift is horribly slow. lobby is leaking when it rains. BTW, I can go on and on.

Another option is red planet surawong, kinda like ibis hotel and very much newer but smaller rooms.

I would spend that 150 bucks for cleaner and better room at pullman g and they do have bathtubs( can have some fun in it) they have a tuk tuk to send u to the BTS station.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Curious, why are u interested in an old farang? Why bother whether is he the boss, a beggar or.? U should focus more attention on the gers there unless u telling me, u have a fetish for old white man?
Curiosity in general does not have to be sexual always. Seeing him there every day, and sometimes being admonished by him to move out of the way of the entrance naturally made me wonder who he is and his interesting life story that lead him to becoming a permanent fixture at a gogo bar.

Besides, life is damn boring here in US. Just reminiscing the fun time in BKK....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1