The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MikeNgMikeNg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

viet chicken can fuck but some like to marry them
Old 04-04-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ptchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNgMikeNg View Post
viet chicken can fuck but some like to marry them
I just want try viet bro
Old 05-04-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

jackjilla deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowtiko View Post
guys when you shoot do you shoot in condom or can remove and shoot on their nehneh?
i think better in condom bro
Old 08-04-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 22
Smallville deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here I can choose directly so I'm not fooled haha
Old 09-04-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
They are not allowed to engage in sexual activities outside from their work place. If the girl wants she can but once get caught , she cant work anymore , deport back home
Correct . really strict rules. but here I think is the best
Old 09-04-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
Dragonfish78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just want to share my experience
Don't enjoy it and then be reckless when it's okay for girl not to use a condom. In fact, we have to be careful because she is free not to use a condom
Old 11-04-2024, 06:20 AM
Samster

Fatmonkeyclimb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To contribute to this excellent thread.
I was a FL/ML person for a while but after a very disappointing mystery bonk where I couldn't even stand I fed up. Since I was at GL area, I just went to see.

Read stuff on L1608 so just headed in.

Told OKT straight up is my first time. He just say ok, if I don't have any name in mind, he recommended. The girls were seated under red light so can see. No shame in checking them out with the OKT just next to you saying oh you want that one in blue, or the one in the middle? I know to take discount on looks coz red light, but the one he recommended me, I didn't really have a good feel since my first time, want play safe.

Noticed one of them maintain eye contact all the way since I walked in. Almost like saying cfm. So I pick her, looked ok and nice poise, turned out to be Bing Bing. Did a FR on her in L1608 thread if you want know details.

Once pick and confirm w okt, pay for 1 hour, he will call the girl out. She walk straight to counter to clock in, okt nice to tell me don't mind her, she just clocking in.

She then lead me to room. No talk, just follow lor, once in room close door then talk, more friendly.

Never been in GL room, is big compared to lousy budget hotels and got mirrors all, with dunno what spaceship and toy F16s on ceiling, was more amused and intrigued.

Got water bed , she ask if I want, I say sure, idk what is it, I say my first time so need extra money or not, she say no need lar. She chat w me like a friend, all good, both know what we here for.

Won't do FR here but the experience has converted me to GL from ML/FL.

Why?

ML: need pay for massage plus extra. Overall cheaper than Cat200 but it's not a FJ. Yes is a happy ending too, so if I'm looking for good massage with happy ending, will go for ML. Just that need travel all over to try see who good. If not convenient then not worth.

FL: none of my experience resulted in happy ending. Is illegal so both girl and okt like got this extra wariness and caution feels, you don't get what you see on their posts, and FRs I read on them seem like is completely different girl. Maybe is my luck, but after Bing Bing, I'm done Russian rouletting, wasting money and leaving feeling shit.

Go in with peace of mind. No one judges you at GL. And I think that really makes the newbie experience better
Old 11-04-2024, 10:41 AM
Samster

cleverboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatmonkeyclimb View Post
I was a FL/ML person for a while but after a very disappointing mystery bonk where I couldn't even stand I fed up. Since I was at GL area, I just went to see.

Told OKT straight up is my first time. He just say ok, if I don't have any name in mind, he recommended. The girls were seated under red light so can see. No shame in checking them out with the OKT just next to you saying oh you want that one in blue, or the one in the middle? I know to take discount on looks coz red light, but the one he recommended me, I didn't really have a good feel since my first time, want play safe.

Noticed one of them maintain eye contact all the way since I walked in. Almost like saying cfm. So I pick her, looked ok and nice poise, turned out to be Bing Bing. Did a FR on her in L1608 thread if you want know details.

Once pick and confirm w okt, pay for 1 hour, he will call the girl out. She walk straight to counter to clock in, okt nice to tell me don't mind her, she just clocking in.

She then lead me to room. No talk, just follow lor, once in room close door then talk, more friendly.

Never been in GL room, is big compared to lousy budget hotels and got mirrors all, with dunno what spaceship and toy F16s on ceiling, was more amused and intrigued.

Got water bed , she ask if I want, I say sure, idk what is it, I say my first time so need extra money or not, she say no need lar. She chat w me like a friend, all good, both know what we here for.

Why?

ML: need pay for massage plus extra. Overall cheaper than Cat200 but it's not a FJ. Yes is a happy ending too, so if I'm looking for good massage with happy ending, will go for ML. Just that need travel all over to try see who good. If not convenient then not worth.

FL: none of my experience resulted in happy ending. Is illegal so both girl and okt like got this extra wariness and caution feels, you don't get what you see on their posts, and FRs I read on them seem like is completely different girl. Maybe is my luck, but after Bing Bing, I'm done Russian rouletting, wasting money and leaving feeling shit.

Go in with peace of mind. No one judges you at GL. And I think that really makes the newbie experience better

Yes, because everyone who comes there has the same goal. so there will be no judgment or strange views.
When Im newbie, I was also awkward. But after being in there everything was normal hahaha
Old 11-04-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatmonkeyclimb View Post

Why?

Good sharing bro.
I totally agreed with you.
ML only for good massages.
GL is for a good fuck with a piece of mind and no worries who will judge you.
Old 12-04-2024, 04:52 PM
Samster

Subarashiki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
Good sharing bro.
I totally agreed with you.
ML only for good massages.
GL is for a good fuck with a piece of mind and no worries who will judge you.
Correct bro
because we spent money on that 1 package
Old 15-04-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
xbcqmxka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My guide is just have fun normal , if too much will shake your heart and wallet hahaha
Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Reconciliation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know which Thai house has ladies that wear high heels in fish tank? Seems like the girls in the houses I visited/went pass are all barefoot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1