The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2018, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 12
Jamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamestoh12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Massage with teasing in town area

Hi all

Been out of the scene for awhile as saving for wedding. However, was feeling abit horny down there so I went for a walk nearby my office.

so stumbled upon this MP. went in, opted to be massaged by a china ML.

During the 30 mins of massage, her focus mostly between the tigh areas and also mainly behind my butt area

After that flipped over, she dimmed the lights and told me she knew what I was here for. (I was already hard)

removed my towel and asked me how much do I want to contribute to her. I opted for the $100 package

so she did a body massage with BJ. I asked if I could release in her mouth and she said for additional $20.

So after the BJ, I removed the condom and dripped my load into her mouth, shiok! she slurped it down, damn hot.

After that went to wash up and paid. lefta happy man

Hope to TRADE for another MP if those who wants this contact.

Damage: $40 + $120.
thanks
Old 10-05-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 400 / Power: 9
fabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfabwan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Massage with teasing in town area

Wow 160 total....🤦🏻‍♂️
Old 10-05-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Wow 160 total....🤦🏻‍♂️
Standard pricing for fuck joints in town area. Need to pay for entrance and special

Visited this joint in town a few times, returning to the same PRC ML (but I don’t think is the same one as TS). $50 1 hr and $120 for full job

It is already $170 in total.

@TS—- your $40 entrance fee is for 30 mins massage??
Old 10-05-2018, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 7
beanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud ofbeanbeanx2 has much to be proud of

These days all like that.
Hr fee $35-$50 for the shop to earn and the lady earn all the special.
They not stupid la we go in they sure know we tikopek.
If have good massage bonus lo. If don't have its just a quickie released.
But its an expensive one. I rather go dome1,2,3 look for Fls.
But If its 2,3,4am then bo bian lo go spa and massage joint
Old 10-05-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabwan View Post
Wow 160 total....🤦🏻‍♂️
Ya lor......
Old 10-05-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Ipad0889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share. Thanks
Old 11-05-2018, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamestoh12345 View Post
Hi all

Been out of the scene for awhile as saving for wedding. However, was feeling abit horny down there so I went for a walk nearby my office.

so stumbled upon this MP. went in, opted to be massaged by a china ML.

During the 30 mins of massage, her focus mostly between the tigh areas and also mainly behind my butt area

After that flipped over, she dimmed the lights and told me she knew what I was here for. (I was already hard)

removed my towel and asked me how much do I want to contribute to her. I opted for the $100 package

so she did a body massage with BJ. I asked if I could release in her mouth and she said for additional $20.

So after the BJ, I removed the condom and dripped my load into her mouth, shiok! she slurped it down, damn hot.

After that went to wash up and paid. lefta happy man

Hope to TRADE for another MP if those who wants this contact.

Damage: $40 + $120.
thanks
This kind of LJ introduction still expect ppl to intro good MP to you. Wtf!
Old 21-05-2018, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bloody over priced town or not but if it is in Orchard road I can understand why because of new time ruling
Old 21-05-2018, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Time for ML to harvest carrots
Old 21-05-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Reduction in business now I would say press price down unless
The service really TOk kong
Old 21-05-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
RagingMogi is Cool - loads of Potential

Is this even considered teasing? :P

Haha but frankly its really damn expensive, 160-170 at least can chiong gl 2-3 times for the same quality...
Old 25-05-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 15
sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!sweetspot is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheenymilano View Post
Reduction in business now I would say press price down unless
The service really TOk kong
Yea. Slowly they will get the idea. Unless carrot head acts up
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1