The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2018, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 9
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MP doors with peeping window

personnally ive been to a few mp with those windows but still got offered special... its all abt being tactical
Old 08-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 7
jiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjiangdalia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

now. no more. they are jittery
Old 08-03-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
Gunner008 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by jiangdalia View Post
now. no more. they are jittery
Shut up clone. Want us to zap you again
Old 10-05-2018, 04:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

A clean salon named S... Spa at Jln Su.... which I used to visit on a regular base despite the auntie pushing you to take longer time massage.
Rooms have window and the auntie sometimes hides behind the door to listen what you and the ml are talking about.
Old 11-05-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

No need scare…

the window, sure must have one but i go so many places liao, walk pass and bio inside smlj also cannot see…

if your ML is good one, she will make the room light more dark than outside.. from outside cannot see anything liao… if she blur like sotong then you ask her to make room darker..

but if you like to see her act high or play with your bird then bo pain you take the risk lo….
Old 11-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
No need scare…

the window, sure must have one but i go so many places liao, walk pass and bio inside smlj also cannot see…

if your ML is good one, she will make the room light more dark than outside.. from outside cannot see anything liao… if she blur like sotong then you ask her to make room darker..

but if you like to see her act high or play with your bird then bo pain you take the risk lo….
Lol..........
Old 11-05-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The notice say no hanky panky also funny..

I shoot my cum on the poster.. what no hanky panky reported to police.. hahahhaha
Old 12-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1089 / Power: 8
Benjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud ofBenjamintan789 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigKKB View Post
I know there is a spa the masseuses will off the light during hj
Bro can share?
Old 12-05-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamintan789 View Post
Bro can share?
You believe him.?... If that is the case it also telling outside hj in progress...
Old 12-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fuck Off OKT

The spa is located in the west, total damage $45+$30=$75 with auto-roam
Lol really so gd? Can share?
Old 13-05-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

most of the MP ladies will dim lights when HJ in progress

who wants to HJ with bright lights? if the ladies cannot HJ, then no need to dim lights
Old 13-05-2018, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 11
sibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud ofsibeinerd has much to be proud of

Quote:
Lele at JE S****** wellness spa
Thanks bro got it
Upped u for fast reply

Last edited by sibeinerd; 13-05-2018 at 08:32 AM.
Old 19-05-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Yesterday visited one. Window small small. Full teasing
Old 20-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 8
boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!boomerangarang is one of the Best!

Some have window but like transformer. Can pull shutter.
Some have window but have hanger hook. Can hang robe hang towel to cover.
Some have special window tint. Inside darker outside cannot see.
MPs are a lot more creative than we give them credit for
Old 21-05-2018, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 8
Sheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSheenymilano is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Also some got window but actually is transparent sticker
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1