The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-04-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 19
Loser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLoser--- is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Far east plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
she had terrible svc IMO, took a bj package with her, CBJ only and less than 1min complained mouth tired and said that i took too long, the rest of the time only willing to HJ me. total crap place even though she is a hot MILF
Hi, is she slim with small tits also?
Old 28-04-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!

At 5th floor now, the one near the center toilet unit gone liao, tall skinny milf rite? Saw her without makeup as she was closing, not my type. Got a baba one at the other toilet, long hair not bad looks like Malaysia but cannot confirm.
Old 28-04-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 15
eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!eatingpussy is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by eatingpussy View Post
At 5th floor now, the one near the center toilet unit gone liao, tall skinny milf rite? Saw her without makeup as she was closing, not my type. Got a baba one at the other toilet, long hair not bad looks like Malaysia but cannot confirm.
Just now the baba one was in white now got another milf shorter abit with long hair more makeup looks slutty
Old 17-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -31 / Power: 0
applejuice5678 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Just walked around there. Wah alot of shops man. Mostly all like quite CMI leh.

Got one shop the chinese lady at least dont look so desperate. Smile nicely with crossed legs when i walked pass. Bubble lift come out turn right.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
alacarte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any1 know where the skinny tall milf shop beside the toilet in the center moved to?
Old 21-05-2018, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/fa...ssage-parlours

FEP's mp in the news today.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousSG View Post
Actually the last few visits i went, quite empty and many of the shops closed. And the picture they put there has a caption saying "a sexily dressed woman..." actually looks like quite normal dressing for ladies...
Old 21-05-2018, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Bros., yesterday I went to Far East, saw a couple of massage shops. may i know, which milf ml will you all recommend for good sensual hdly massage?
Old 21-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Actually the last few visits i went, quite empty and many of the shops closed. And the picture they put there has a caption saying "a sexily dressed woman..." actually looks like quite normal dressing for ladies...
Bro, i share your sentiment. some ladies on the streets wear more revealing than those massage ladies, yet nobody complain.

massage ladies are here to earn their living. if there are demands, let it be. why must they spoil their rice bowl. massage ladies never offend anyone, should let them work in peace.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
johorkia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, i share your sentiment. some ladies on the streets wear more revealing than those massage ladies, yet nobody complain.
agree, ML dress code at FEP quite ok. unlike OT really more than half ball drop out
Old 22-05-2018, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
agree, ML dress code at FEP quite ok. unlike OT really more than half ball drop out
haha... agree with you Bro. OT price very steep too.
afew cant tell whether is it really a lady. lol...
Old 22-05-2018, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Conbawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johorkia View Post
Hahaha that's a good description
Old 22-05-2018, 10:15 AM
Samster

Dear Bros,

May I know which milf lady from which shop, provides sensual hdly with good pricing, to recommend please?

Thank you.
Old 23-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Any mina spotted?
Any petite size mina

Last edited by sionglim; 24-05-2018 at 12:23 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
bill4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just went to Far East Plaza today and found out that most places in level 5 have closed down... I enjoyed the massage at 5-45 which now was closed with a sign saying somebody else took over.
Anybody knows the whereabouts of the lady who used to work there?

Thx!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1