The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 20-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheryCute View Post
Bad weather, no outdoor activities
I disagree. I think it is great to be fucking in the car when it is raining heavily outside. Cool weather, can park in open air carpark, no peeping toms outside...

Problem is when the rain suddenly stops while you fuck halfway.
Lolol
Old 20-05-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
Gouttis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
I disagree. I think it is great to be fucking in the car when it is raining heavily outside. Cool weather, can park in open air carpark, no peeping toms outside...

Lolol
That's very true bro
Old 21-05-2018, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 21
Qwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of lightQwerty_Again is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Lolol

As the saying goes, “Keep cum & carry on”
Old 22-05-2018, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lolol
very true to this..
Old 23-05-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
A42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of lightA42L is a glorious beacon of light

Met a girl from a game I played 2years back, sext in game cause the bf is too lazy to screw her only ask for her to bj him till he cum

met up with her a few times for meals and drinks, once she suggested trying bj in public for her outdoor virgin experience, i suggested cinema, didn't bother what show it was, didn't even finish the show, went in, movie start, we also start haha

haven't been in contact nowadays, trying to see if she's still keen
Old 23-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Ya ..i tried outdoors before
Some got interrupted
Once while petting my gf
After awhile her wallet gone
Wtf
Felt sorry for her
Yes outdoor can be fun and natural too
I dont count in cars as outdoors
I did it in parks ...school compounds etc
I cant remember i do in car
But i definitely remember i did it in train
Remember those days trains with sleeping berths one?
Old 24-05-2018, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Lolol

Hi bro .. any good location to recommend ?
Old 28-05-2018, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannyboy1234 View Post
Hi bro .. any good location to recommend ?
If it is raining super heavily, I suggest any open air carpark with no cars beside you will be good. The more open, the more thrilling...

Better yet, just stop at the side of the road, turn on hazard lights and fuck away... sibei thrilling! Then next time drive by when it is not raining and you feel like “how the hell did I fuck there”?

Many years ago, there used to be an open air carpark near the current Singapore flyer. Raining super heavily that you can’t see a thing once you stop the wipers. So I just park, climb over to the passnger seat and fuck my FB under the bright lights of the carpark.

After that incident, every time I drive by, i will have a smile on my face.
Lovely memories.
Old 28-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If it is raining super heavily, I suggest any open air carpark with no cars beside you will be good. The more open, the more thrilling...

Better yet, just stop at the side of the road, turn on hazard lights and fuck away... sibei thrilling! Then next time drive by when it is not raining and you feel like “how the hell did I fuck there”?

Many years ago, there used to be an open air carpark near the current Singapore flyer. Raining super heavily that you can’t see a thing once you stop the wipers. So I just park, climb over to the passnger seat and fuck my FB under the bright lights of the carpark.

After that incident, every time I drive by, i will have a smile on my face.
Lovely memories.
totally agree w u bro. juz need those such rains as u mentioned den anywhere out in e open will do man..
but by e road abit dangerous in case gt EMAS come knocking on ur door. almost got such incident.. lolx.

PS. just upped u for your sharings.

Last edited by zl1983; 29-05-2018 at 11:36 AM.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:25 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A42L View Post
Met a girl from a game I played 2years back, sext in game cause the bf is too lazy to screw her only ask for her to bj him till he cum

met up with her a few times for meals and drinks, once she suggested trying bj in public for her outdoor virgin experience, i suggested cinema, didn't bother what show it was, didn't even finish the show, went in, movie start, we also start haha

haven't been in contact nowadays, trying to see if she's still keen
CIM, with swallow?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 28-05-2018, 04:26 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheryCute View Post
Bad weather, no outdoor activities
Where are your stories?

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 28-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ezyoffice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Train your girl to CIM, u have no idea how handy that is when doing outdoor sex.
Old 29-05-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezyoffice View Post
Train your girl to CIM, u have no idea how handy that is when doing outdoor sex.
BJ only not thrilling enough leh, i prefer doggy or standing position with her dress lifted up and bra pull down to fully expose my girl
Old 29-05-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
BJ only not thrilling enough leh, i prefer doggy or standing position with her dress lifted up and bra pull down to fully expose my girl
good idea bro. u always does that?

Last edited by zl1983; 30-05-2018 at 09:59 AM.
Old 30-05-2018, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
good idea bro. u always that?
yeah, but too bad i am too tall and I cannot find a girl tall enough for me to doggy in standing position
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1